AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 63727 times)

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #40 on: September 25 2006, 05:16 am »
Show content
HE LIVES!!!!!!!! FAI LIVES^^!!!!!!
poor sakura though . . . at least she found what she was looking for

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #41 on: September 25 2006, 05:21 am »
Hope a translation comes soon!
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #42 on: September 25 2006, 05:21 am »
HE LIVES!!!!!!!! FAI LIVES^^!!!!!!
poor sakura though . . . at least she found what she was looking for

Any theories on what it is?... It's in a lily shaped rock isn't it?

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #43 on: September 25 2006, 05:23 am »
Any theories on what it is?... It's in a lily shaped rock isn't it?
I wonder how big it is ^^;

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #44 on: September 25 2006, 05:23 am »

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #45 on: September 25 2006, 06:03 am »
Show content
Fai, gotta love him.  He does indeed care about Kurogane, but still doesn't want to open up (but he will to Yuuko, is she his shrink?).  So it's because of Ashura that Fai has closed himself up, wonder what exactly happened now.

Fai-mommy doesn't look too pleased that Sakura is outside, does he?  Need to process the chapter now. -_-

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #46 on: September 25 2006, 06:11 am »
Show content
*still shaking*
Poor Fay, I don't blame him for not wanting to be closer to Kuro for now...
We don't know what happened but he sure suffered a lot and doesn't want the same thing to happen again...

He knows he's already gotten too close to Kurogane. Like he said, he crossed the line and now he's too afraid of what might happen if he let this goes on ó_o

Kuro should step up and say that he won't let anything bad happens to Fay or anyone else, it's up to him to let Fay know that it's ok to get close ^.^

Now, do you think there'll still be people who don't think they're canon after that? *drools*

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #47 on: September 25 2006, 06:13 am »
WOW it came out early again. well I am still going to wait fro Ladydarkmoon scans.

Wow I didn't expect that
Show content
Fai didn't call Kuro and nicknames, it'll be sad and I think Fai is actually more worried about Sakura, cause Yuuko did say that she was outside. I wonder what he'll do. I do hope sakura comes back safely,
I heard that the scans are missing 'to be continued page'.

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #48 on: September 25 2006, 06:19 am »
This is gonna be a long week...

I can't even imagine what is going to happen. And I think Fai will be VERY upset because of Sakura since what she's doing is paying the price for the water aka Fai's life. He might blame himself again.
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #49 on: September 25 2006, 06:32 am »
I love the Fai!mummy and Sakura relationship! It's adorable. *nods* So I hope there'll be some of that in the upcoming chapters.

Is there a chapter next week? There is isn't there? It's next week, then a week break?

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #50 on: September 25 2006, 06:39 am »
The release schedule is:

09/13 - Shonen Magazine #41 - Chapter 128.
09/20 - Shonen Magazine #42 - Chapter 129.
09/27 - Shonen Magazine #43 - Chapter 130.
10/04 - Shonen Magazine #44 - Chapter 131.
10/11 - Shonen Magazine #45 - Chapter 132.

No breaks for a good while. :keke:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #51 on: September 25 2006, 06:45 am »
the next chapter will be released only one week after this one...but because we have chapter 130 early it's gonna be a LONG week  :sweatdrop:!

that's why i despise when the schedules are disordered  :angry:!
first,we really need one week to regain our composure between the chapters,next due to the fact that we are not prepared to welcome the new chapter early we are totally disturbed,and to finish we need to be synchronised with the others members to talk about it   :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline faisama13

• it's not coincidence...it's hitsuzen....
« Reply #52 on: September 25 2006, 06:47 am »
The release schedule is:

09/13 - Shonen Magazine #41 - Chapter 128.
09/20 - Shonen Magazine #42 - Chapter 129.
09/27 - Shonen Magazine #43 - Chapter 130.
10/04 - Shonen Magazine #44 - Chapter 131.
10/11 - Shonen Magazine #45 - Chapter 132.

No breaks for a good while. :keke:

That's great news!!! Ah! I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. >_< What will happen between Kuro and Fai? What is Sakura supposed to get for Yuuko? And where the HELL is Seishirou!!? ::brain starts to fizzle:: @_@

Offline Mina

• Obsessed Fan
  • この世に「外人」なんていない
« Reply #53 on: September 25 2006, 07:10 am »
I have the urge to read it.... but I think I'm gonna wait till ladydarkmoon-san's scans.... hers are the best :)

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #54 on: September 25 2006, 07:11 am »
Oh, wow, early! But still no proper scans, so I guess there's something to wait for in the time until next week.

Show content
I still love Sakura so much. Her determination is really shining through now - bleeding fingers, injured foot, but she just keeps on going. SO MUCH SAKURA LOVE. And that rock is really pretty.

Now, Fai...wow, saying Kurogane's name? That was jarring, to say the least. But more importantly (to me, that is :XD:) ASHURA-OU WAS MENTIONED. (This was an all-caps chapter for me.) Now, Fai could do with some more exact verbage than "took me out" *needs clearer translation, if possible*, but a hint is a hint. And with "closer"? Now, I like where this is going. Sadly, this probably means he won't be mentioned again for another twenty chapters or so, but my hopes slightly higher than usual. *Hums the canon song for everyone*
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #55 on: September 25 2006, 07:18 am »
I went through the chapter scans and translation again and found another bit that made me stop and re-read it:

Show content
Yuuko: ...If you have your left eye back, you won't be a vampire anymore. That is perhaps more cruel than not being about to turn back to how you were before. Under your circumstances.

What circumstances? The knowledge that for a while he had to live on someone else's blood? That doesn't make sense in that place. Is it about his lifespan then and its possible shortening (or aging) once he is not a vampire anymore? 
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #56 on: September 25 2006, 07:24 am »
I went through the chapter scans and translation again and found another bit that made me stop and re-read it:

Show content
What circumstances? The knowledge that for a while he had to live on someone else's blood? That doesn't make sense in that place. Is it about his lifespan then and its possible shortening (or aging) once he is not a vampire anymore? 

Show content
I think it is the fact that in order for him to "return" to how he was before, he has to steal the eye back from Syaoran, who is someone he has cared for and still does for such a long time.

Also, this is just what I think...
Show content
I also really like that one little panel they show when Fai is talking to Yuuko, it's of Kurogane and Syaoran just standing there looking out into the distance. I think it says a lot, sort of mirroring how lonely each of them must feel right now, Syaoran because of that whole discussion he had with Mokona in chapter 129, and Kurogane because he's just done sommething so life changing and involved himself so much only to have that reaction from Fai... Yuuko told him what would happen and I am sure he mentally prepared himself for such a reaction on Fai's part... I don't never expected anything like that (Fai calling him by his full name). All the preparation in the world couldn't make something like that not feel like a shot through the heart.

EDIT This is the panel:

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #57 on: September 25 2006, 07:25 am »
i think that Fai called Kurogane by his full name to tortured him,to make him pay for what he has done to him  :dodge::
He forced him to live against his will,and the fact that Fai is putting some distance between them is a way to say to kurogane that he has gone too far...

Fai's smile is moreover rather sadistic,especially with this bandage on his left eye which reminds to Kurogane all the suffering that Fai was obliged to endure because of his selfish attitude  :sad5:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #58 on: September 25 2006, 07:28 am »
TATASEN-CHAN!!! you're back!! :hello2:
I'm glad to meet you again!

mmm...this chapter is so early!! I only had to read some posts to know that this chapter was about Fai...Poor Sakura... :cry:

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #59 on: September 25 2006, 07:37 am »
i think that Fai called Kurogane by his full name to tortured him,to make him pay for what he has done to him  :dodge::
He forced him to live against his will,and the fact that Fai is putting some distance between them is a way to say to kurogane that he has gone too far...

Fai's smile is moreover rather sadistic,especially with this bandage on his left eye which reminds to Kurogane all the suffering that Fai was obliged to endure because of his selfish attitude  :sad5:

Show content
Well, I think this chapter makes it quite obvious that the reason Fai wishes to put some distance between himself and Kurogane is that the two of them have gotten all too close, not because he really is angry with him.

Anyway... Lovely, lovely chapter! Alike many others, I'm starting to like Sakura more and more for every chapter nowadays. I'm so anxious to see where the mentioning of Ashura is going, what Yuuko meant with what she said about un-vampiring, etc. Also, I want Mokona to cuddle with more people! ^^ I can't decide what's cuter, Mokona glomping Kamui (no, I'm not over that one yet. How many chapters ago was that, again?) or Syaoran patting Mokona.
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.