AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 68714 times)

Offline mellie

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #80 on: September 25 2006, 02:01 pm »
I don't see it as being selfish of Kurogane. Kuro wasn't just thinking of himself. Sakura would have been completely screwed up if Fay died. Fay doesn't have to like what Kurogane did, but Fay was the one who was being selfish by giving up when there may be a way to save C!Syaoran.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #81 on: September 25 2006, 03:52 pm »
Yuuko's words from xxxholic (forgot the volume, but it's also 23 ep of the anime):
Show content
"He just didn't want you to dissapear". When Watanuki understood that that woman might "kill" him, he stil didn't want to stop seeing. It was his wish. But Doumeki didn't let him die and was prepared to be hated by him. So was Kuro i think

And about having a possibility to have his magic returned beeing a cruel thung, maybe Fai simply doesn't want to have it back? It maight be too hard for to handle with such great power and it always makes troubles for him?
And how can people call Fai selfish, when he clearly says "i don't want to bring misforune to others"and "i don't want anyone to be hurt by getting involved with ME"? He only does it BECAUSE he cares so much of them!
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #82 on: September 25 2006, 04:04 pm »
Yuuko's words from xxxholic (forgot the volume, but it's also 23 ep of the anime):
Show content
"He just didn't want you to dissapear". When Watanuki understood that that woman might "kill" him, he stil didn't want to stop seeing. It was his wish. But Doumeki didn't let him die and was prepared to be hated by him. So was Kuro i think

And about having a possibility to have his magic returned beeing a cruel thung, maybe Fai simply doesn't want to have it back? It maight be too hard for to handle with such great power and it always makes troubles for him?
And how can people call Fai selfish, when he clearly says "i don't want to bring misforune to others"and "i don't want anyone to be hurt by getting involved with ME"? He only does it BECAUSE he cares so much of them!

I think he doesn't want the magic back because the only way to get it is to physically remove the eye from Clone!Syaoran. He has to physically yank it out and that will probably hurt Syaoran a lot, possibly even destroy him and Fai doesn't want that to happen. she he is left with this dilemma of whether or not he should take his magic back and hurt Syaoran or leave Syaoran as he is and live without half his magic.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #83 on: September 25 2006, 04:14 pm »
I think he doesn't want the magic back because the only way to get it is to physically remove the eye from Clone!Syaoran. He has to physically yank it out and that will probably hurt Syaoran a lot, possibly even destroy him and Fai doesn't want that to happen. she he is left with this dilemma of whether or not he should take his magic back and hurt Syaoran or leave Syaoran as he is and live without half his magic.
thats true. remember in the chap that exoained his history, FWR said that removing Real syao's eye would cause the clone to fall apart, the same could happen if they try to retrive fai's.
and thie xxxholic thing, that could be a connection too. kuro didnt really care that fai would posibly hate him, tho domeki kept a strait face better tehn kuro ^^;; i think thedoumeki has the best poker face of all XD
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Roxx

« Reply #84 on: September 25 2006, 05:09 pm »
Okay, I'm gonna give you guys the translation of "Tsuredashita" Also known as "took me out"

It does NOT mean out on a date, or like "knock someone out". The only sensible meaning is that Ashura took Fai from one place to another. Or take Fai out of somewhere.

Kuroxfay<3

Offline Dayanira

• New Fan
« Reply #85 on: September 25 2006, 06:06 pm »
thats true. remember in the chap that exoained his history, FWR said that removing Real syao's eye would cause the clone to fall apart, the same could happen if they try to retrive fai's.
and thie xxxholic thing, that could be a connection too. kuro didnt really care that fai would posibly hate him, tho domeki kept a strait face better tehn kuro ^^;; i think thedoumeki has the best poker face of all XD
I don't think that the eye itself is important. I think FWR was talking about removing the seal, which had been put by Clow's descendant; now that the seal is gone it is just an eye, and it's removing  can't affect the clone
There are no coincidences in this  world... there is only Hitsuzen... Everything here  has already been predestined by CLAMP!!!

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #86 on: September 25 2006, 06:13 pm »
OMG this is EARLY!!! i LOVE the Syaoran splash pg.. is there translation yet.. sorry lazy to scroll to the previos pages

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #87 on: September 25 2006, 06:15 pm »
OMG this is EARLY!!! i LOVE the Syaoran splash pg.. is there translation yet.. sorry lazy to scroll to the previos pages

Here, some parts are rather confusing though. -_-

Offline Kouichi

• Love is love
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Love is Love no matter who it is you love
« Reply #88 on: September 25 2006, 10:21 pm »
Oh my I'm late to post >.> What a good Chapy ^^  and can you say Canon ?

banner: Møon Li ((thank you!))
Icon: lidnar2
((I did ask to use the Icon and she did say yes ))
  Website
.:Newmoon:.

Forum Family

My sweet ,loveing Forum Boyfriend: Vampifaied
my Twin Sis: Emi~sama
My cool older sister's:Møon Li and Airashii

Offline Misfier

• I'm not crazy I swear~
« Reply #89 on: September 25 2006, 10:56 pm »
Not yet. Fay is gonna give Kuro a run for him money. It's clear that he doesn't want to go further so that means Kuro is going to have to do all the work.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #90 on: September 25 2006, 11:16 pm »
I'm pretty sure he does want to go further but he's afraid of what might happen then. So he probably rather had it stop where it is before anything could happen and ruin everything.
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #91 on: September 26 2006, 12:59 am »
Show content
What worries me, is that Fay is a very determined person. When he vowed not to use his magic he did stick to this decision and only broke his resolve in face of a serious crisis, to save people he cares for. Now, he's decided to reject Kurogane and I wonder what should happen for Fay to change his mind...
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #92 on: September 26 2006, 03:20 am »
i love the way kurogane is telling to Fai to not move until he comes back,like if he was worried to let him alone for only few seconds  :keke:.
after all,since chapter 120,it's the first time that Kurogane leaves Fai's side,and i don't think that the unexpected reaction of the mage when he has woken up has really reassured him about his self control ...

for now it's hard to guess if Fai is going to play hide and seek with Kurogane  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline mienaikitsune

« Reply #93 on: September 26 2006, 03:21 am »
Oh my I'm late to post >.> What a good Chapy ^^ and can you say Canon ?
I can do one better. I made this after I made 125

XD

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #94 on: September 26 2006, 04:13 am »
Oh my I'm late to post >.> What a good Chapy ^^  and can you say Canon ?

I'm still amazed by how awesome this chapter is. o-o

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #95 on: September 26 2006, 05:23 am »

I'm still amazed by how awesome this chapter is. o-o

OMG you WIN!!!!!

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #96 on: September 26 2006, 05:27 am »
Show content
I keep on noticing things about this chapter - just when Fai has woken he has a slit-eye (I was about to type eyes...:P) and then it turns to one with a normal pupil. Neat!
Oh, and what is it with the focussing on his hand on the fifth page (including the splash one when counted) - is he reaching out to Kurogane (it is just after the shot of the slit-eye, so is this a show of unconscious vampy reflexes that he then checks once he is fully awake?

Elenath, thanks for mentioning the fourth soundscape, I did not know it was out! And Roxx for explaining about the "took out".
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Bra-chan

• Ice-cream fan de~su =^.^=
« Reply #97 on: September 26 2006, 05:39 am »
Show content
Now, he's decided to reject Kurogane and I wonder what should happen for Fay to change his mind...

Show content
Just my opinion but ... yeah ^^" So Kurogane and Fay will not speaking cause of the angsty feeling for every reader =___= But Kuro-pin will be at Fay's side, so he will watch over him. And there will be a moment when Fay will be in danger and Kuro-tama will protect him and get hurt cause of him.

" You will be able to meet different people. And then one day You'll never see them again. "

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #98 on: September 26 2006, 06:05 am »
Show content
Just my opinion but ... yeah ^^" So Kurogane and Fay will not speaking cause of the angsty feeling for every reader =___= But Kuro-pin will be at Fay's side, so he will watch over him. And there will be a moment when Fay will be in danger and Kuro-tama will protect him and get hurt cause of him.

Yeah, and then Fai will get all vampish and angry defend his BF *_* *drools*
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Kirtai

• Donators
  • Big Fan
  • When eternity is not too long...
« Reply #99 on: September 26 2006, 07:25 am »
I am sick with a cold, and surviving purely on K+F moe right now..

Show content
Only one other person has squeed about Fai reaching out for Kuro when he first wakes up? ZOMG!  Also, I think maybe we are taking Kuro's reaction a little more seriously than needs be... He is obviously beside himself over being called by his name, but I don't think he is angry.. I do think he senses the distance Fai is trying to put between them.  I think he just walked away because he wasn't able to get ahold of his feelings right then, and he wanted to tell Mokona that Fai was awake too, I think.  He doesn't know how to handle the situation. I think he knew Fai was gonna be upset with him. 
    As for Fai, I think, as someone said, deep down he knows there is nothing to forgive.  But if he tells himself he hates Kuro, that will put the distance between them that will save them both in his mind.  He doesn't realize they need each other.... *points at sig*

But where will it go from here?  I never care about the current chapter, I always want to know what happens next!