AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 64006 times)

Offline suzine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #180 on: September 30 2006, 05:37 am »
I think that, just like in RG Veda, Ashura-Ou has an enemy (that blond guy that fights with Yasha and little Ashura through the whole story. I forgot his name ;_;) and Fay was the wizard that "worked" for him or something, and they made a trap to capture Ashura... Maybe they sent Fay to his castle to pretend he was a friend, but eventually he really did get close to the King and even against his wishes had to hurt /kill him... But he couldn't hurt him, so he just sealed him and escaped o.פ
His name's Taishakuten. And if he's in Celes I will be so very very happy :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Thing is, Tai was in love (lust?) with Ashura-ou, and everything he did was for him...so what connection could Taishakuten and Fai have? Fai could have been used in a plot by both Ashura and Taishakuten- I once heard a theory that Fai sealed Ashura-Ou so that he won't breed and have little Ashura (aka "I'm gonna break heaven and kill everybody YAY!"). Now if Fai had to do that, and it was done on Taishakuten's orders, or if Ashura himself maybe went demonic and used or betrayed fai(maybe because of Fey Wong Reed? He messed with everyone else)...argh, too many theories, not enough facts.

Exept if Taishakuten's in Celes, maybe Kujaku's there too, and god, can't you just imagine Fai and Kujaku bouncing around driving Kurogane crazy?
If everybody minded their own business, the world would go around a deal faster.
-The Duchess, "Through the Looking Glass"

Offline duchessa

• Good Fan
  • icon is made by evercool
« Reply #181 on: September 30 2006, 06:01 am »
Exept if Taishakuten's in Celes, maybe Kujaku's there too, and god, can't you just imagine Fai and Kujaku bouncing around driving Kurogane crazy?

If there's one character I can ask CLAMP to show in TRC, it would be Kujaku. Pity Fai and Kujaku don't look alike, else they make very matching brothers.

However much I wish its true, its unlikely that Taishakuten is in Celes (alive and well, at least). Cause if thats the case, (as suzine has pointed out) he would be in Ashura-ou's side , and Fai should be more scared of him. I fangirl the man, but he's a bit obsessive when it comes to Ashura-ou. I doubt he would take Fai sealing Ashura-ou  well.

As for whose fault it is, I think both Ashura-ou and Fai are not completely innocent, so you can't really put the blame on one side.  I don't think Fai is traitorous, so 'betray' doesn't seem to be the right word you know? Ashura-ou can also be considered very selfish in Rg Veda.  Fei Wong might have meddled too. In the end, its probably everybody's fault.

I'm waiting for the 'Fei Wong discussion' between Fai-Kurogane-real!Syaoran, Clamp. No more distractions, you hear me (as nice the fanservice is...)?

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #182 on: September 30 2006, 06:03 am »
His name's Taishakuten. And if he's in Celes I will be so very very happy :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Thing is, Tai was in love (lust?) with Ashura-ou, and everything he did was for him...so what connection could Taishakuten and Fai have? Fai could have been used in a plot by both Ashura and Taishakuten- I once heard a theory that Fai sealed Ashura-Ou so that he won't breed and have little Ashura (aka "I'm gonna break heaven and kill everybody YAY!"). Now if Fai had to do that, and it was done on Taishakuten's orders, or if Ashura himself maybe went demonic and used or betrayed fai(maybe because of Fey Wong Reed? He messed with everyone else)...argh, too many theories, not enough facts.

Oh that's right! Tai really did everything for Ashura!
Sorry for my bad memory, it's been too long since I read RGV ^^'
But that breeding theory makes sense *-*

I also thought that Fei Wong could have used Ashura in someway, it would be cool if that was the case because it would be so hitsuzen!

I soo want to see Kohaku in Celes!! That would be HEAVEN!!! And if he had wings I'd die!

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #183 on: September 30 2006, 06:51 am »
Well back in Chapter 2? Fai is the one that finds Sakura's 1st feather, do you think he could have saw one in Ceres? Maybe Ashura-ou had it, or it was given to him by Fei Wong Reed?
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #184 on: September 30 2006, 08:23 am »
yeah,i also think that Fai is the one who has betrayed Ashura,this would be the proof of his double personnality  :okay:
(the most beautiful smile sometimes hides the most terrible truth  :wink:...mwarf,sorry for my awful philosophy  :haha:)

i'm not trying to say that Fai is evil,but that exactly like kurogane who has committed crimes by killing many people,Fai has to bear painful sins and memories from his past  :shifty:
i agree. also, in the 3 est epiodes of season 2, they had decent writers, perhaps the sesson 1 writers...fai mentions something about how sakura and syaoran andk urogane are nice people and perhaps he should be too (?) and how when kurogane points something out (i forgot...) he says soemthing like "Kurogane has pointed out a VERY serious matter"...its kinda like how in the anime outo, what fay says to sieshiro about wanting to live...that wasnt in the manga, but it was still awsome fai-development...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline sarahg

« Reply #185 on: September 30 2006, 11:23 am »
Could it be that Fai made a promise to Ashura?

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #186 on: September 30 2006, 12:23 pm »
Well back in Chapter 2? Fai is the one that finds Sakura's 1st feather, do you think he could have saw one in Ceres? Maybe Ashura-ou had it, or it was given to him by Fei Wong Reed?

I think at that time, Fai able to find  it because he can sense the strong power from the feather, but who knows.....^^, and the theory about Ceres has something to do with FWR is quite interesting since Clow and Japan countries has FWR involved in certain ways as well.

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #187 on: September 30 2006, 02:29 pm »
well also remember towards the begining, i dont remember what chapter, it showed a compolation of everything with "wings" IE: the clow ruins and sakura's tsubasa. i think ashura's floating palace was included. maybre thats a hintage to that too...
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #188 on: September 30 2006, 09:44 pm »
I think the Tsubasa2005 chinese boards have some chapter 131 spoilers here, if anyone wants to translate them. =3
« Last Edit: September 30 2006, 09:56 pm by Znuese »

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #189 on: September 30 2006, 10:05 pm »
I think at that time, Fai able to find it because he can sense the strong power from the feather, but who knows.....^^, and the theory about Ceres has something to do with FWR is quite interesting since Clow and Japan countries has FWR involved in certain ways as well.

there is definitely a connection between the world of Ceres,Japan,and Clow,because like Yuuko said,nothing is due to chance,all is fated,so the fact that Fai,Kurogane ,Shaolan and Sakura has met,means that all that has happenned in their past will have consequences on their shared destiny  :keke:...

i'm pretty sure that there is a feather in Fai's world,or else the group wouldn't have any reason to stop by there,and it would be totally unconceivable  :haha:
maybe that Fai used the power of a feather to seal Ashura  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Mairi

« Reply #190 on: October 01 2006, 12:47 am »
Looks like someone has some Chapter 131 spoilers on the tsubasachronicle forums.

http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2500

...also looks like more Sakura, which I guess isn't too bad. (I'm still hoping for a few pages with Fai at least, although it looks unlikely.) xD *hopes*
« Last Edit: October 01 2006, 01:07 am by Mairi »

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #191 on: October 01 2006, 01:31 am »
Looks like someone has some Chapter 131 spoilers on the tsubasachronicle forums.

http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2500

...also looks like more Sakura, which I guess isn't too bad. (I'm still hoping for a few pages with Fai at least, although it looks unlikely.) xD *hopes*

Show content
Rope? What, they going to tie Fai up? XP Don't get that but seems we get more Sakura Croft which I don't mind since I'm intrigued as to how she's going to fight with a pole in her leg.

Offline Toge-chan

• Squuueeee.
« Reply #192 on: October 01 2006, 01:40 am »
I really loved this chapter. <3

Show content
So. Much. KuroxFai. ^_^ "I don't want to be any closer" *fangirl scream* XD;
Other than that, it seems like Sakura really wants to help, and is worried about the idea of her being a burden or something. Also. The fact that Fai's face changed when he asked about Sakura was like really neat. From both Kurogane and Fai, Fai is the one that is attached to Sakura [I know that Kurogane also cares about her, but not the way that Fai does] makes him pretty much the paternal figure Sakura has. . . sort of. Or at least in my opinion. I mean, a few chapters ago, in Outo country, Fai said something like, "This girl makes me want to pray for her every free moment I get" or something like that.
Avvie made by me. It sucks, I know. xD;

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #193 on: October 01 2006, 06:07 am »
Show content
Rope? What, they going to tie Fai up? XP Don't get that but seems we get more Sakura Croft which I don't mind since I'm intrigued as to how she's going to fight with a pole in her leg.

a rope  -_-?what a weird idea,where it is coming from?did Yuuko give it to Kurogane?or peharps it is a secret weapon that Kurogane always keep with him in order to do so some perverted things to Fai...hum,sorry,but when i post at night it gives me nutcases ideas  :sweatdrop:

seriously,i was wondering what Kurogane was saying to Real Shaolan...but it has to be very important or else he wouldn't have taken the risk to let Fai alone one second :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #194 on: October 01 2006, 06:20 am »
a rope  -_-?what a weird idea,where it is coming from?did Yuuko give it to Kurogane?or peharps it is a secret weapon that Kurogane always keep with him in order to do so some perverted things to Fai...hum,sorry,but when i post at night it gives me nutcases ideas  :sweatdrop:

seriously,i was wondering what Kurogane was saying to Real Shaolan...but it has to be very important or else he wouldn't have taken the risk to let Fai alone one second :keke:

Ha, I have no idea where he's going to produce this rope from - I can see that being a false spoiler - but if he does, maybe he'll tie Fai down and demand he gets told everything and that Fai calls him by his nick names!

I want to know what they're talking about too or maybe they can't think of anything so their just staring up at the stars moping... XP

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #195 on: October 01 2006, 06:21 am »
I  don't think he was talking to Syaoran. He just went over there to warn Mokona that Fay had waken up because the poor thing has been in tears for almost the whole volume! XD

Then Fay started talking to Yuko and Kuropon was just waiting for them to be done with the conversation, I guess...meanwhile he stood there looking at the night sky, wondering how to make Fay love him

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #196 on: October 01 2006, 06:42 am »
Then Fay started talking to Yuko and Kuropon was just waiting for them to be done with the conversation, I guess...meanwhile he stood there looking at the night sky, wondering how to make Fay love him

mwarf,if it keeps going this way the next chapter will be...very silent  :haha::
Real Shaolan standing there since many hours waiting for Sakura,Kurogane motionless beside him thinking of Fai,Mokona sleeping,and Fai smiling to pass the time  :keke:...

Kamui,Subaru and Fuuma will be obliged to take the command of the story  :sweatdrop:

* Forum Family *

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #197 on: October 01 2006, 06:55 am »
Perhaps the rope is Fuuma's whip thing?  It's the only thing resembling rope in this arc so far, although I doubt he'd give that up. These spoilers don't make much sense though...

[Edit] - Unless "rope" is just a typo for "robe" which would make much more sense given that he had one in his hand this past chapter. -_-

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #198 on: October 01 2006, 06:59 am »
Maybe the "rope" is actually the blanket that Kuro was carrying with him when he went over to Syaoran? I could see him giving him that.

I dunno if those two were talking. It might have been plot convenience for Kuro to just go over there and stand there so that he wouldn't walk in on their conversation. Realistically he might have come back pretty soon. Or maybe he's just trying to clear his head and decide what he's going to do next.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #199 on: October 01 2006, 07:14 am »
Maybe the "rope" is actually the blanket that Kuro was carrying with him when he went over to Syaoran? I could see him giving him that.

I dunno if those two were talking. It might have been plot convenience for Kuro to just go over there and stand there so that he wouldn't walk in on their conversation. Realistically he might have come back pretty soon. Or maybe he's just trying to clear his head and decide what he's going to do next.

I think he's trying to clear his head, maybe thinking what he felt when Fai called him Kurogane.  :keke:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi