AuthorTopic: Chapter 130  (Read 63973 times)

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
Re: Chapter 130
« Reply #220 on: October 01 2006, 01:43 pm »
TRC Schedule:
09/27 - Shonen Magazine #43 - Chapter 130 (on sale).
10/04 - Shonen Magazine #44 - Chapter 131.
10/11 - Shonen Magazine #45 - Chapter 132 (last chapter of tank 17).
10/18 - Shonen Magazine #46 - No Tsubasa scheduled.
10/25 - Shonen Magazine #45 - Chapter 133 - 3 color pages, beginning of tank 18.

You just know Ch 132 is gonna end in a huge cliffhanger, lol.  Watch, Seishirou will show up right at the end or Fay will begin to tell his backstory, lol.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #221 on: October 01 2006, 05:42 pm »
You just know Ch 132 is gonna end in a huge cliffhanger, lol. Watch, Seishirou will show up right at the end or Fay will begin to tell his backstory, lol.

As much as I love Fay, I want Sei-chan to show up and make Subaru cry....or Kamui...or both.  Those two are not complete until they cry and angst. :keke:

Given that both Kamui and Subaru made their appearances in the last chapters of volumes 14 and 16 respectively, I can see Seishirou continuing the pattern and show up at the end of 17.

Offline Rekall

• It's spelled C.A.N.O.N
  • Super Fan
  • made by evercool on LJ
« Reply #222 on: October 01 2006, 06:32 pm »
I like the way you think.  I want them to cry too. hehe.  Especially Kamui since Fuuma would be all over him, trying to comfort him.
LiveJournal - RG Veda LJ Community - Fanfiction.net Account - Ficwad Account

Proud Member of The "Remember Hideki" Campaign

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #223 on: October 01 2006, 08:42 pm »
"Robe" must be the coat Kuro had. Or, cape-thing. He gave one to Fai and he had another one as he walked towards Syaoran.

peharps that Kurogane gives a coat to everyone because he intends to go looking for Sakura  :keke:?

about Fai,i don't think that he is hiding a mere secret that concerns only him and Ashura,because CLAMP wouldn't have kept his history a mystery so far in the serie  :okay:!
Fai's past is certainly a essential key in the scenario,peharps the final piece of the puzzle between the dimensions,the last travel which will lead the group to the truth about their destiny and Fei wong lee :wink:...

so we certainly need to be a little more patient,because if CLAMP reveals his past now,it may means that the end of the manga is near  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: October 01 2006, 09:22 pm by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Moro-dashi

• New Fan
  • Hyuu ~ <3
« Reply #224 on: October 01 2006, 10:29 pm »
You just know Ch 132 is gonna end in a huge cliffhanger, lol. Watch, Seishirou will show up right at the end or Fay will begin to tell his backstory, lol.

XD!! Fai and Kurogane's faces will be inches away from each other like they're about to kiss.

Aw! They like each other! <3

Forum Family
Sightless - Mama!

Offline Toge-chan

• Squuueeee.
« Reply #225 on: October 02 2006, 07:17 am »
XD!! Fai and Kurogane's faces will be inches away from each other like they're about to kiss.

Hopefully! xD  *fangirl scream*

I can see either Fai really depressed/confused about what's he's going to do now. and Kurogane's going to comfort him, or him simply crying at the end. Dunno why, though. ._.
Avvie made by me. It sucks, I know. xD;

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #226 on: October 02 2006, 10:03 am »
I think Fai is going to push Kurogane away, but I think Kurogane is going to push back, telling Fai what he needs is to live.

And if Sayoran and Kurogane are talking about a rope, (I know they said robe) I was thinking they would use that to tie Fai down from going after Sakura. Because at this point, I see Fai careing for Sakura as a sister/daughter figure in his life.
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #227 on: October 03 2006, 12:45 am »
I think Kuro is passing coats around so they can go find Sakura or something. 131 will probably be the conversation between Syaoran and Kurogane that was going on at the same time as Fai and Yuuko. Can't wait to see the 3 colour splash pages. Hopefully, a bit of blood sucking! ^___^
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Moro-dashi

• New Fan
  • Hyuu ~ <3
« Reply #228 on: October 03 2006, 02:19 am »
My emotions are so out of whack T_T; I need to stop getting teary eyed whenever I think of Kuro and Fai! I can't wait for chapter 131 >_>

Aw! They like each other! <3

Forum Family
Sightless - Mama!

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #229 on: October 03 2006, 02:28 am »
*has gotten antsy for chapter 131*
Though I am really looking forward to Kuro's and Syaoran's talk in this one, I do not think there is time for it - from Fai's reaction to finding out about Sakura outside, he won't sit around waiting for the serious talk between the two end, so there would be no point story-wise to begin it.
 This time I don't believe much in the spoilers, mainly since I do not want to, if it was true about
Show content
Sakura battling again
that might get too redundant and repetitive.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #230 on: October 03 2006, 04:24 am »
I agree that the pacing might be off if Sakura had another fight scene, but the spoilers could just be referrencing her first fight scene. And it probably won't happen, since doesn't Sakura need to get back as soon as possible in order for Tsubasa to sync up with Holic? Meh, I guess because of the three-week break (*sobs*) there's some time for it now...
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Mairi

« Reply #231 on: October 03 2006, 02:51 pm »
I have a feeling that the spoilers are probably at least somewhat accurate. We've had so much focus on the X characters as well as Fai and Kurogane for the last 10 chapters or so, and even though Sakura is actively doing stuff now she still isn't getting that many pages considering how much of a main character she is. As much as I'd love more Kurogane and Fai interaction (so much has happened, and neither are talking about it to each other u_u ...) I still have to accept that Sakura has been in the background for quite some time and needs to get her place in the story.

It's a little painful to be following a series chapter-by-chapter, as you can't just quickly skip over a chapter or so. Clamp has to flesh out the plot with all the involved characters, and not just my favorites, so there will have to be chapters that aren't as satisfying. xD

If the spoilers are right though, 14 pages are Sakura's, so the other 6 or so will be other people, right? >_> I hope they at least show Fai a bit, since he had such a shocked look in Chapter 130 and I hope they won't just pass that over.

Ahh, I typed too much. *hides*

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #232 on: October 03 2006, 08:42 pm »
so...both TRC and xxxholic will be absence in one week (another 2 weeks from now), and they will out again together, do you think they will be synchronise with each other like when  R!Syao came to Yuuko's place and Watanuki there, it's kinda nice when you see it from 2 sides :tongue:...oooo I wonder what will happen :XD: I hope it's something crucial for the two story

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline INU

• New Fan
« Reply #233 on: October 03 2006, 10:13 pm »
Urgh. I just really can't wait for chap 131. I get my manga online, sooo....

*slams head against the wall a couple of times*

If that happened.... then half the population of rabid yaoi fangirls would fly over to tokyo to throw flowers in front of the CLAMP studio, demanding more and more.

Forum Family
Zharou - Little sis

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #234 on: October 04 2006, 05:50 am »
If the spoilers are right though, 14 pages are Sakura's, so the other 6 or so will be other people, right? >_> I hope they at least show Fai a bit, since he had such a shocked look in Chapter 130 and I hope they won't just pass that over.

i'm feeling a little bit tired about the recents chapters of Tsubasa ... we have got a lot of KuroFai,but at the same time we have got nothing really new about them  :shifty:

of course they are now sharing a blood bond,of course Kurogane showed how much he cared for Fai (even if we already knew),and of course Fai is in terrible pain,but we are still going round in a circle,because there is nothing revealed yet about Fai's past  :angry:!

CLAMP has just given us some "fan's scenes" so as to fulfill our frustration and to make us waiting more longer until Fai's arc  :cry:!

i was hoping that after all these events Kurogane and Fai were going to confess to each other,but Fai has just crushed my dream in chapter 130...their relationship seems to remain at the same level,with a smiling Fai and a angry Kurogane,like if nothing has changed between them  :sad5:!

i know that it isn't the case,but i would like CLAMP to stop delaying the inescapable confrontation between the ninja and the mage  :sweatdrop:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline lynalar

« Reply #235 on: October 04 2006, 06:36 am »
They've done about the same in xxxholic as well with Watanuki and Doumeki.  Just like Kurogane gave some of his blood for Fai (and has agreed to be "food"), Doumeki gave as much blood as Watanuki lost.  Yet the relationships have gone pretty much nowhere.

It is kind of frustrating.

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #236 on: October 04 2006, 07:19 am »
Very frustrarting, but it should lead somewhere. To be honest, I think it's kind of unusual for CLAMP to not have it go anywhere. I'm thinking of CCS here when Touya gave his magic to Yue, all sorts of relationships changed after that.

Schmeh.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #237 on: October 04 2006, 09:20 am »
still, fai all but confessed that he loved kurogne, and tells yuuko that he's afraid that kuro will lie to him like ashura did... ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline lynalar

« Reply #238 on: October 04 2006, 09:43 am »
Very frustrarting, but it should lead somewhere. To be honest, I think it's kind of unusual for CLAMP to not have it go anywhere. I'm thinking of CCS here when Touya gave his magic to Yue, all sorts of relationships changed after that.

Well, there is that.  The only main difference here is that Yukito pretty much accepted Touya's sacrifice...whereas Fye really didn't.  As to Watanuki...it's hard to tell right now of he feels any gratitude *at all* to Doumeki because the focus has been on Himawari and the cute bird.
   Touya and Yukito also were accepting of their relationship. That can't really be said in either of these cases.

Since clamp seems to have an eye thing and a swapping blood theme...for those of you who've read more Clamp than I do; do they seem to have a general way things go after that?  MAybe if they do, that can give us a hint as to what may happen.

Offline Smile_For_Me

• Smile For Someone you love
  • cRAzY fan
  • Before it all goes wrong again............
« Reply #239 on: October 04 2006, 11:17 am »
Well dose eyes count? In X, Fuma gave Subaru Seichiruo's eye,
Along with a character in Wish,
Watanuki and Doumeki has the eye thing,
Don't get me started with TRC...
CLAMP HAS KILLED ME