CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (21/92) > >>

Cherry tiger:

--- Quote from: Jess on April 19 2005, 03:22 pm ---Anyone have full translation of  Loop or can translate it?? i mean the Full version of the song... :okay:

--- End quote ---

I'm a member of animelyrics.com and someone has translated it in their forum. I'm not sure if I can put it up here though... Don't like 'stealing'. But once it's out, I'll let you know!

--- Quote from: AiKo on April 19 2005, 07:29 pm ---Come to think of it, wouldn't it be cool if the charas of Tsubasa sing! nyah~ *obsession kicks in*

--- End quote ---

That's exactly what I'm looking out for!

Kurorin:

--- Quote from: Little Wolf on April 19 2005, 10:17 pm ---This was posted in the comments section of Kancho Fansubs site by someone...
OST 1 - June 22nd
OST 2 - August 24th

I'm not sure if this is official or just a rumor but.. WOW! Two OSTs! There should be more!! :D

--- End quote ---

It's true that the first OST is coming out in June, but I think the 2nd one is just speculation.  I've seen some Korean sites also put up that date, so maybe it's been posted somewhere else that the rest of us aren't aware of.

http://shop.frontierworks.jp/sakuhin.asp?txt_WorkId=1560 has the release dates and prices of all the music for Tsubasa Chronicle.

AiKo:
Nyahn~ thankies for telling~ :D I can't wait~!! :hello2:

Bao_Nhia_Yang:

--- Quote from: Kurorin on April 20 2005, 04:30 am ---It's true that the first OST is coming out in June, but I think the 2nd one is just speculation. I've seen some Korean sites also put up that date, so maybe it's been posted somewhere else that the rest of us aren't aware of.

http://shop.frontierworks.jp/sakuhin.asp?txt_WorkId=1560 has the release dates and prices of all the music for Tsubasa Chronicle.

--- End quote ---
aww.. i can't see anything! i wanna know more!!

Jess:

--- Quote ---I'm a member of animelyrics.com and someone has translated it in their forum. I'm not sure if I can put it up here though... Don't like 'stealing'. But once it's out, I'll let you know!
--- End quote ---

Thanks for that :)  :tongue:

Does anyone know the name of the 'insert song' that goes in the episodes??

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version