CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (24/92) > >>

Keruberus:
I really loved all the anime musics! The opening, the ending, that arabic ones all are great! I canĀ“t wait for the blaze full music release.......

ashleygurl:
At first I wasn't so interested with the opening song...like it sounded so gundam seed-ish but now I kinda grew into it....its pretty kewl and I can't wait for the OST of TRC anime....but sometimes I think the in some scenes they got this bg chorus and it sounded completely weird....

Airi:
Does anyone know the insert English song in Episode 3? Who sings it?

fisah:
I want to know too. I found the song wonderful. Maybe that was Syaoran's image song, or something. I wonder if it will be in the OST. I really hope they make Image cd's though. I remember all those CCS cd's *daydreams*

lumizstar:
Ah-hem, after some routine cleaning (lol :) ) I just want to remind all that this is for music discussion, and not "i think its cool" one line fillers. therefore, some posts like these will be (are) auto-deleted. This maybe be counted as post-filling action. Also, about the questions part, please be reminded that you should go through the whole thread and make sure its a new question. As for song downloads, either you see it in the Music Links thread, or it isn't out. I'm sure Sli and LW gives us the most updated info here. Thanks.

Back on topic:

--- Quote from: fisah on May 02 2005, 04:06 am ---I want to know too. I found the song wonderful. Maybe that was Syaoran's image song, or something. I wonder if it will be in the OST. I really hope they make Image cd's though. I remember all those CCS cd's *daydreams*

--- End quote ---

Since this is a comparatively small-scale anime, I don't think they'll have a lot of CDs, like GS. Maybe they'll have two OSTs, and one or 2 special CDs. :) I think if we have further information, people will post it here :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version