CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (5/92) > >>

ashleygurl:
actually the anime only have 23 epsiodes in total. REALLY. no kidding. But i dunno if there's OVA or whatever. Or whether its only the 1st season....but after the airing of TRC, the airing of CCS 3rd season would come back.

Also, I've read an article and it mentioned that what the anime crew of TRC really wanted is to promote the anime's theme, which is:

'Even though you might not be able to achieve your goal, you still have to strive for it.'

this theme could be proved from Syaoran's goal to get back Sakura's memories...like his bravery, strength, faith...etc. But I'm still kind of wondering whether its really 23 epsiodes, it seems kind of impossible to explain the theme in such short period, plus i'm afraid the ending might not be an 'ending, if you know what i mean, sometimes an anime is different from its manga's ending...example CCS(even though its theme is still the same)...but for TRC anime, I dun think Syaoran would be able to collect the feathers within 23 epsiodes and have a nice ending(syaoran might not manage to get all the feathers, the article kind of hinted something like that)...so i'm just feeling doubtful. Or maybe I have the wrong interpretation. At least i hope i'm wrong with the ending thought.

I'm a bit out of topic in here, so i might transfer this post to somewhere else. XD

scarecrow_wingz:
where did you hear that from O.o?

or they might 'fast forward' some of the feather catching...like...play a little music...show a few scenes... then skip to the S+S moments ^^

daisukidayo123:
あああ...すごいね。。。

Little Wolf:
^ ahh...my browser can't read Japanese characters. :(

Espo:
I know love this song! I wasn't quite sure at first, but after two listens, its playing non stop on my mp3. How many times have I listened now.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version