CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (41/92) > >>

Goshi:
hehe..
I'm gettin a download rate of 6.4kbps...
but an upload rate of 12kpbs.. >.<!

I've only downloaded 0.8% of it

there must be loads of ppl trying to get this..
I just hope enough ppl are seeding the full version... >.>

Goshi:
okay last post honestly ^^*

just my thoughts...
I'm really dissapointed with "strange names" it seems that the best part of it was the start. the rest of it is standard enough.
however I've grown seriously found of "I talk to the rain" the 2nd half is exceptional :P
and ofcourse there's always Loop to enjoy.
anyway I'm done seeding now. I've got my share ratio at 121% which is enough...
seeya round

Little Wolf:
Direct link mp3 downloads of select songs from the soundtrack have been posted in the Music Download Links thread. I did the selecting of the songs so those are my fave tracks in the album. :keke:

I only wanted 10 songs to upload.
"through the gate", although it's a much more important BGM in the anime, was not included. I had chosen the much more soothing track "guess how much I love you" instead. :)

And I agree that "strange games" (not "strange names") was a bit of a disappointment.

Hearing this soundtrack greatly reminded me of .hack//SIGN. "ship of fools" had almost the same intro as Obsession! I'm not saying that it's a bad thing though... I mean, we're talking Yuki Kajuira music here!

oh yeah, I didn't like the track "you are my love". In fact, I rated it only 2 stars out of 5 in my iTunes. (All my CCS songs are rated 5 :D )
The vocal track, "tsubasa" is much, much better!  :noteworthy:

Wonder what's in store for us in OST 2... Well, we already have the TV sizes and most of the popular BGMs from the series. Probably new tracks will be introduced in the second half of the anime. I'm not talking season 2. What I mean is episodes 14-26.  :sweatdrop:

Mina:
Thank you for uploading them!

However, when I tried to save the dircect link ones, it saved as html instead of mp3 file.... so I can't play the songs :(

Problem solved ^_^

Thank you soooooooo much for the songs! *listesn to them over and over*

bLuetopaz:
just downloaded the OST today... *thumbs up* for the whole album!!

my personal favourites are:
"tsubasa" and "guess how much i love you"

though i like "guess how much i love you" but was disappointing as well because i dont think its the full song.. they did not include the part when Syaoran dived and was swimming in the lake..  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version