CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (43/92) > >>

lika-chi:
really?? did you download from the download music section of this forum?? mine's fine..

o.O i love a song of storm and fire and tsubasa too.. XD hehe

i also love a ship for fools.. guess how much i love you is also really nice.

well overall i love the whole cd XD and the scans. and i want the pen!! so i'm going to order it uh.. one day. HAHA

PhoenixStar:
yeah, it doesnt even appear as a MP3.  I cant figure it out!! PLEASE HELP SOMEONE!! i know im a retard in a retarded situation!! SOS!!

Goshi:

--- Quote from: Little Wolf on July 07 2005, 03:11 am ---.

Hearing this soundtrack greatly reminded me of .hack//SIGN. "ship of fools" had almost the same intro as Obsession! I'm not saying that it's a bad thing though... I mean, we're talking Yuki Kajuira music here!

--- End quote ---

hmmmm someone said the same thing to me...now I'm curious to get /hack
and Pehonix star are u sure u've got bittorent? it wont show up correctly unless u use that. If you dont have bittorent I'm suprised the download worked oO

(and I cant stand the song Tsubasa tbh. I dont like it when they sing in English. it never feels right : :dodge:)

Mina:
I wish I could hear the rest but alas, I don't have torrent   :sweatdrop:

But if it wasn't for Little Wolf, I wouldn't have been hear any of them... so I"m happy ^_^

I pretty much love all the 10 songs Little Wolf provided direct linking for. TRC music is AWSOME!

PhoenixStar:
Is there anyone else who has seperate links for the songs w/o Bit Torrent? I am about ready to dowload it, but Im sorta against downloading it. Id rather save my computer space.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version