CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (44/92) > >>

bLuetopaz:
erm, i have just uploaded the other 10 tracks not provided by Little Wolf..

go to:
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=468.0

download or not, its up to personal choice.. *winks*

Mina:

--- Quote from: bLuetopaz on July 08 2005, 05:56 am ---erm, i have just uploaded the other 10 tracks not provided by Little Wolf..

go to:
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=468.0

download or not, its up to personal choice.. *winks*

--- End quote ---

Thank you sooo much!! If I could or even knew how, I would give you a cookie! (but being newbie, I don't know much about cookies, sorry  :sweatdrop: (

PhoenixStar:
yay, thanks for giving the missing ones.....but what about the ones that are listed? For some reason they dont work for me, and Im not sure if i should download BitTorrent. It seems complicated...there were a ton of options, and all in all i know nothing about bit torrent. HELP??

Mina:

--- Quote from: PhoenixStar on July 08 2005, 08:33 am ---yay, thanks for giving the missing ones.....but what about the ones that are listed? For some reason they dont work for me, and Im not sure if i should download BitTorrent. It seems complicated...there were a ton of options, and all in all i know nothing about bit torrent. HELP??

--- End quote ---

When you click on the provided links, (simply click, not right click), does Quick Time show up and start to play the song? If so, and your browser is Firefox, do:  File > Save Page As....
I'm not sure if this would work for Internet Explorer. It worked with me for Firefox.

This is probably just me but when I listen to "Hear Our Prayer", I get really sad....  :sad5:  but I can't stop listening to it. "Hear Our Prayer" is one of my favorite of OST now...

PhoenixStar:
NO AOL plays it. I dont have Firefox, its Internext Explorer. Man ths really stinks!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version