CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (45/92) > >>

bLuetopaz:

--- Quote from: PhoenixStar on July 08 2005, 08:33 am ---yay, thanks for giving the missing ones.....but what about the ones that are listed? For some reason they dont work for me, and Im not sure if i should download BitTorrent. It seems complicated...there were a ton of options, and all in all i know nothing about bit torrent. HELP??

--- End quote ---

initially, i wanted to upload the listed tracks as well.. but i thought Little Wolf has them in the post.. so i decided just to upload the not listed ones..

if you want.. i will do them later.. so stay tune to the post!

Okamirei:
I wanted to post them up through yousendit, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed  :sweatdrop: ...

bLuetopaz:

--- Quote from: Okamirei on July 08 2005, 12:41 pm ---I wanted to post them up through yousendit, but I'm not sure if I'm allowed :sweatdrop: ...

--- End quote ---

*lol* that's what i am doing.. but since the links will auto remove after 7 days... i think its ok?

PhoenixStar:
OH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!  THAT WOUD BE SO WONDERFUL!!

Sakaki:
I can't download any of the songs that Little Wolf-sama put up and am wondering why.
When I right click and save as, it just downloads a php file.
If I just click on the link, it opens a window which loads the song and I can hear it, but not save it.
Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version