CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (46/92) > >>

PhoenixStar:
SAME THING GOING ON HERE!!! FINALLY IM NOT ALONE!!!  Blue Topaz is loading more apparantly, but yeah, they wernt working for me either.

.::ka::.:
AWESOME OST !!!!!!! I love it and listen over and over again :D

Alexiel:
lol. I downloaded teh OST from Nipponsei. the only song that i was really interested in was A Song of Storm and Fire. It's addictig to me O_O

If you guys want, I can try to upload some of teh tracks you'd like on a downloadable server. lol

just give me teh name, I don't think i can upload the whole thing o.o

List:
1. ship of fools
2. BLAZE (TV size)
3. believe
4. black sword
5. strange games
6. break the sword of justice
7. you are my love
8. dewdrops
9. tsubasa
10. a tiny sunshine
11. through the gate
12. hear our prayer
13. I talk to the rain
14. ruthless
15. guess how much I love you
16. morning moon
17. witch
18. a song of storm and fire
19. best years in our lives
20. Loop (TV size)

Mina:

--- Quote from: Sakaki on July 08 2005, 04:08 pm ---I can't download any of the songs that Little Wolf-sama put up and am wondering why.
When I right click and save as, it just downloads a php file.
If I just click on the link, it opens a window which loads the song and I can hear it, but not save it.
Anyone have any idea what's going on?

--- End quote ---

Go to File and do "Save Page As..." Try that and see if it works (it worked that way with me. I had same problem as you)

Okamirei:

--- Quote from: Angelic-Essence on July 09 2005, 01:48 am ---lol. I downloaded teh OST from Nipponsei. the only song that i was really interested in was A Song of Storm and Fire. It's addictig to me O_O

--- End quote ---

lol, I like that song too. I was playing it in the car and my father was like "o__O what the heck is this song?"
Does anyone remember which episode it was in? I can't remember...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version