CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (52/92) > >>

Alexiel:
lol, i never really use these links... its always bittorrent for me and im on dialup =3

wait, which song was one called High Touch? I kinda downloaded it off limewire since it was tsubasa related or sumthing but i have no idea who sings it. o.O?

Okamirei:

--- Quote from: applemintcandy on July 10 2005, 03:52 pm ---can somebody kindly post me direct link of BLAZE (TV size) and Loop(TV size)?
thanx.

--- End quote ---

I think I put them up in yousendit on my xanga^^
just click on the link :keke:

Ruby Chan:

--- Quote from: Angelic-Essence on July 10 2005, 11:09 pm ---lol, i never really use these links... its always bittorrent for me and im on dialup =3

wait, which song was one called High Touch? I kinda downloaded it off limewire since it was tsubasa related or sumthing but i have no idea who sings it. o.O?

--- End quote ---

It's sung by Maaya Sakamoto, the same person who sung Loop. It's not Tsubasa related, it was just on the Loop single, I think.

Cherry tiger:
Oh my gosh... the BGM is just gorgeous! Even though I've downloaded the mp3s, I still want the soundtrack in my hands.  The song 'You are my love' is just beautiful... You can actually feel like it's Sakura's hidden thoughts since every memory of Syaoran shall never return. It's just wonderful... (sniffs) Gah, just wonderful. @.@

PhoenixStar:
Does anyone have the lyrics to A Song of Storm and Fire? That song is SO AWESOME!!! But so are ALL of the songs on Tsubasa!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version