CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (65/92) > >>

totosquirt:
i don't feel like scrolling back pages on the forum...

did they say the lyrics to "Amrita" by Yui Makino yet? if not, does anybody have the lyrics to "Amrita"?

Okamirei:

--- Quote from: totosquirt on August 25 2005, 08:58 pm ---i don't feel like scrolling back pages on the forum...

did they say the lyrics to "Amrita" by Yui Makino yet? if not, does anybody have the lyrics to "Amrita"?

--- End quote ---
http://www.freewebs.com/shiruko/

lika-chi:

--- Quote from: totosquirt on August 25 2005, 08:58 pm ---i don't feel like scrolling back pages on the forum...

--- End quote ---

It's in the lyrics thread!!!

Ralea:
Can anyone put up the front and back covers of OST 1? I'll give cookies! :sweatdrop:

rinka:
I love both the opening and ending themes. :) Kinya Kotani sings Blaze (opening) while Sakamoto Maaya sings Loop (ending). Both of them are really talented in singing especially Kinya-san. Anyone knows Gravitation? He sings most of the songs in the anime. Compare his voice when singing Gravitation's songs and his voice when singing Blaze. It's totally different! His voice when singing Blaze is somehow..um, more matured! :inlove:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version