CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (75/92) > >>

Becster:
*nuzzles BLAZE* @_@ I love BLAZE.

suu_no_clover:
Hmm. I'm eager to see if there will be one more CD, or perhaps more? I know there's at least going to be one coming because I couldn't recognize some of the tracks used in 'Okyuu Gekijuu' on the drama CD, for example. Maybe I'll actually pay for the next one. :sweatdrop:

Meowzy:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on January 24 2006, 09:04 am ---I'm sorry if it's been asked before, but I've got a question!
I'm currently rewatching the first season, you see, and I heard this odd song. Episode 10. When Fai says he doesn't wanna stay in one world, and Kurogane asks Why not? this really neat version of Fai's theme starts. Some sort of slow piano version. I think it's really pwetty. But where can I find it? Was it even on the soundtrack? Any info on it will be greatly appreciated! ^_^

--- End quote ---

Over two months later, I ask again. Anyone?

adi-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on April 03 2006, 04:03 am ---Over two months later, I ask again. Anyone?

--- End quote ---

can't seem to find it in any of the TRC soundtracks.. hm... have to agree it sounds pretty neat though!

animefanamber:
kwl! i love listening to the music or i just fastforward to my faveparts of the anime and watch it over and over and over again XD!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version