CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (76/92) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on April 03 2006, 04:03 am ---Over two months later, I ask again. Anyone?

--- End quote ---
i have AL:L music on my hard drive, ill listen thru them all tomorow when i have time. now im goin to bed, but first:

theres aparentnyl a 3rd character album...

playlist:
01. Tabi no Tochuu de Kibou no Uta wo Utaou
02. Kakusei
03. Ou no Kokoro
04. Shuushou
05. Yume no Tsubasa (Duet ver.)
06. Tabi no Tochuu de Kibou no Uta wo Utaou (Karaoke
07. Yume no Tsubasa (Karaoke)

5-7 are obvious. 2-4 are more speakys. 1 is MOKONA"S VA song(bet she had fun singing it). its very cute and livley. it even has slower cool sounding moments. it made me :inlove: i can just imaging mokona singing to anoy kurogane *gets random fic idea*

pskies:
hey wondering if  any1 cud help.. a song of storm n fire? lyics neh ..

Sailor Yue-chan:
are you aking for lyrics for it? there are none. i dont think anyone can uinderstand what the vocals are to write any.

Meowzy:
Hmm... Still no info on that slow version of Fai's theme? Well, maybe it's on the third soundtrack. Let's hope so...

In the meantime, I have a new question. You know that song you hear in episode 3 of the second season when Show contentKyle appears?
I think it can be heard in the first season too. In Jade country, if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know if that one was on one of the first two soundtracks? I don't have them on my computer anymore, and I'd hate to have to download both soundtracks all over again, just for that one song, that might not even be in there. So... if anyone has info on it?
Show contentI'll refer to it as Kyle's theme for now. Because Kyle deserves his own theme. Hey, am I the first Kyle fan on the forum? XD

Kaishi Zero:

--- Quote from: SailorYue on May 14 2006, 09:11 am ---are you aking for lyrics for it? there are none. i dont think anyone can uinderstand what the vocals are to write any.

--- End quote ---

Right. It's a special language created by the author.

Anyhow does anyone know if "It's" is out?

edit: nm, I found it below this post. :]

As for my favorite songs.. I love them all, but my most favored are:
Ship of Fools
Yume no Tsubasa
1 & 0 City
A Song of Storm and Fire
Break The Sword of Justice
If You Are My Love
Voices Silently Sing
Movie - Aerial
Movie - You Are My Love

Navigation