CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (78/92) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on June 07 2006, 12:01 am ---Ngggh! I heard Fai's pretty piano theme in the latest episoooode! *whine*
Does this mean they'll put it on the third soundtrack? I hope so!

--- End quote ---
actualy fai's theme is a more eastern type of music. i think you might be thinking of 1+0 city, whichi DID like the newer version better. its more tolerable.

Meowzy:
No no, it is Fai's theme. The song you hear around 3:20, when the gang is at the restaurant with the 'maaagical' food. It's just been... slowified.

Sailor Yue-chan:
hmm. it sounded like a slowr version of 1+0 city to me. when its subbed ill listen again :-/

Xiao_Lang:
This is a desperate appeal.
My dad wiped my music. And never backed it up properly.

I lost ALL my Tsubasa music, and I will love forever, anyone who will PM me with links to yousendit files of all the drama CD's.

please, I am desperate for help... cookies as rewards

chibi_seishiraon77:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on August 02 2006, 05:48 pm ---This is a desperate appeal.
My dad wiped my music. And never backed it up properly.

I lost ALL my Tsubasa music, and I will love forever, anyone who will PM me with links to yousendit files of all the drama CD's.

please, I am desperate for help... cookies as rewards

--- End quote ---

Xiao_Lang-chan....sya0ran-chan already posted a link in the music request thread...but if it doesn't work i have it..but u might have to wait awhile computer is so slow...>_<..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version