CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (80/92) > >>

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on August 02 2006, 06:21 pm ---rapidshare also cannot be used by some users.....matakke! is there an upload site that DOES work for everybody?

--- End quote ---

I know! how strange is it that it does not work ;__;

Only yousendit works efficiently on my PC. Purhaps it is my really crappy AOL connection? ¬__¬ I hate AOL

Anyone have the drama CD's on yousendit?

Kuro-puppy:
and i don't use yousendit because the download links are only active for 7 days......

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on August 02 2006, 06:21 pm ---rapidshare also cannot be used by some users.....matakke! is there an upload site that DOES work for everybody?

--- End quote ---
get a free filelodge.com account. you get up to 500MB of space, and you can organize the folders any way you want, making them private or public. its the same concept as photobucket

bandwidth is also unlimited :D

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on August 02 2006, 06:24 pm ---get a free filelodge.com account. you get up to 500MB of space, and you can organize the folders any way you want, making them private or public. its the same concept as photobucket

--- End quote ---

That sounds really good! I downloaded the character songs you did for me just now, and they worked perfectly! thank you so much!

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on August 02 2006, 06:24 pm ---get a free filelodge.com account. you get up to 500MB of space, and you can organize the folders any way you want, making them private or public. its the same concept as photobucket

--- End quote ---

there can be downloaded from it by anyone and the links don't expire? cool! i'll try it out with the MSLN drama cd's ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version