CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (81/92) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on August 02 2006, 06:27 pm ---there can be downloaded from it by anyone and the links don't expire? cool! i'll try it out with the MSLN drama cd's ^_^

--- End quote ---
yup. links are auto-play download links, and are permantn as long as you say so :)

chibi_seishiraon77:

--- Quote from: chibi_seishiraon77 on August 02 2006, 05:51 pm ---Xiao_Lang-chan....sya0ran-chan already posted a link in the music request thread...but if it doesn't work i have it..but u might have to wait awhile computer is so slow...>_<..

--- End quote ---

..AGHHHH.....gomenne Xiao_Lang-chan i tried to convert my files into a zip folder but then my computer said THE DISK DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO COMPLETE THIS OPERATION.....
i spent 40 minutes waiting for it to convert 11 files.... :angry:
gomenasai once again... :(

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: chibi_seishiraon77 on August 02 2006, 06:29 pm ---..AGHHHH.....gomenne Xiao_Lang-chan i tried to convert my files into a zip folder but then my computer said THE DISK DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH SPACE TO COMPLETE THIS OPERATION.....
i spent 40 minutes waiting for it to convert 11 files.... :angry:
gomenasai once again... :(

--- End quote ---

awww, thank you so much for trying ^__^ don't worry, you did your best

Sailor Yue-chan:
mega finished the download @20 mins ago. ill see if firefox can stay together for teh 2 hours i need for it to upload to yousend it ^_^

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on August 02 2006, 06:29 pm ---yup. links are auto-play download links, and are permantn as long as you say so :)

--- End quote ---

thank you so much, that solved a major problem to my site......having to reupload dozens of soundtracks to my site every month was really annoying

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version