CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (82/92) > >>

Xiao_Lang:
I think SailorYue-chan you may have solved a problem for many website holders! ^__^ way to go! XD

Sailor Yue-chan:
lol, you had no idea what i had to go thru to find this free filehost.
also, when you upload images to it, you do NOT have to worry about them getting resized too like photobucket and tinypic do, just so long as their under 50MB

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on August 02 2006, 06:44 pm ---lol, you had no idea what i had to go thru to find this free filehost.
also, when you upload images to it, you do NOT have to worry about them getting resized too like photobucket and tinypic do, just so long as their under 50MB

--- End quote ---

and that solves yet another problem....i use imageshack but it has a limit of 1,5 mb and some pictures are bigger then that

this deserves cookie!

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on August 02 2006, 06:49 pm ---and that solves yet another problem....i use imageshack but it has a limit of 1,5 mb and some pictures are bigger then that

this deserves cookie!

--- End quote ---
lol, thanks ^_^

@xiao lang, so long as firefox does not crash, you should receive the 3rd OST via yousendit- email in @90minutes

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on August 02 2006, 06:49 pm ---and that solves yet another problem....i use imageshack but it has a limit of 1,5 mb and some pictures are bigger then that

this deserves cookie!

--- End quote ---
Will you be changing the download links on your entire site?
If so, I'll get them from there when your done...

and thank you SailorYue-chan <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version