CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (83/92) > >>

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on August 02 2006, 06:56 pm ---Will you be changing the download links on your entire site?
If so, I'll get them from there when your done...

and thank you SailorYue-chan <3

--- End quote ---

i will change the download links of all songs to filelodge ones so they won't expire anymore ^^

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on August 02 2006, 06:59 pm ---i will change the download links of all songs to filelodge ones so they won't expire anymore ^^

--- End quote ---

YAY! and I will download them so I can fill this horrible hole in my music folders!
thank you everyone!

you will all recieve cookies in 5 hours slots! lol! <33

Sailor Yue-chan:
well the rule is you cant give a single person more than one cookie within 5 hours. you can give many people one cookie in that time/ (at least i can O_o)

*sigh* so much things to do. make sure FF doesnt crash, wait for ch 124. ^^

oh well, ill see if theres any other songs from OST3 that i want to add to my mp3 player. i had to delete catastrophe cuz it got curopted on my player. maybbe theres something i can oput in its place ^_^

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on August 02 2006, 07:01 pm ---YAY! and I will download them so I can fill this horrible hole in my music folders!
thank you everyone!

you will all recieve cookies in 5 hours slots! lol! <33

--- End quote ---

thank you .....just don't expect the music to be up soon, i've gotta help with the horses today and tomorrow i have to completely restart my pc (stupid old piece of crap!)

i'll try to get the music up as soon as possible :sweatdrop:

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: SailorYue-chan on August 02 2006, 07:06 pm ---well the rule is you cant give a single person more than one cookie within 5 hours. you can give many people one cookie in that time/ (at least i can O_o)

*sigh* so much things to do. make sure FF doesnt crash, wait for ch 124. ^^

oh well, ill see if theres any other songs from OST3 that i want to add to my mp3 player. i had to delete catastrophe cuz it got curopted on my player. maybbe theres something i can oput in its place ^_^

--- End quote ---

lol, I'm such a ditz this morning (thats what happens when you wake up at 5.00am ^^;)
have given cookies to everyone who helped :)
you are all are so awesome ^__^

Oh and don't worry Kuro-Puppy, I'll keep checking later on the the week, no rush ^_^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version