CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (85/92) > >>

Becster:
Huh...I've been looking everywhere for Amurita. I thought I had it, but apparently I don't.

Uwah, it's such a pretty song! *was rewatching the movie the other day* Squee.

(Although I only watch the movie for the hilarious bit at the beginning with Kuro and Fai and the fight...Haha...)

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Becster on August 02 2006, 08:08 pm ---Huh...I've been looking everywhere for Amurita. I thought I had it, but apparently I don't.

Uwah, it's such a pretty song! *was rewatching the movie the other day* Squee.

(Although I only watch the movie for the hilarious bit at the beginning with Kuro and Fai and the fight...Haha...)

--- End quote ---

if ya can use rapidshare check out the link i posted on the previous page for Amurita

Becster:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on August 02 2006, 08:18 pm ---if ya can use rapidshare check out the link i posted on the previous page for Amurita

--- End quote ---

Rapidshare both confuses and scares me XD I have no idea what network you're supposed to download the songs from...there's three...and...o_O

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: Becster on August 02 2006, 10:59 pm ---Rapidshare both confuses and scares me XD I have no idea what network you're supposed to download the songs from...there's three...and...o_O

--- End quote ---

it has 3 networks? never noticed that before....i just press download XD

oh well i'm about to go changing all the downloads to filelodge files ^_^

Becster:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on August 02 2006, 11:02 pm ---it has 3 networks? never noticed that before....i just press download XD

oh well i'm about to go changing all the downloads to filelodge files ^_^

--- End quote ---

Is filelodge less SCARY-AS-HELL-AND-CONFUSING? XD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version