CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (89/92) > >>

sofiacardcaptors:
hiii!! i'm looking for the song: tsubasa english  but in karaoke version... >.< do you have it? if your answer is yes... please can you contact me? i need it! I'm planning in participate in a contest (karaoke) and i need that song >_< (mmm now... i'm not really sure that this kind of version exist, i mean karaoke of tsubasa english version...)

Kuro-puppy:
Karaoke doesn't really matter if it's from the english or japanese version since it's only sound.

Japanese karaoke of it can be found on my site:

http://www.freewebs.com/linkplayer/Tsubasa%20Reservoir%20Chronicle%20mp3%27s.html

sofiacardcaptors:
hehehe thanks n.nU
but , mmm the problem is that the chorus is in japanese in that karaoke version...i need the english one because i'm planning to sing it in english >.< I memorized the lyric in english and not in japanese xD n_nU

Kuro-puppy:

--- Quote from: sofiacardcaptors on December 08 2006, 01:26 pm ---hehehe thanks n.nU
but , mmm the problem is that the chorus is in japanese in that karaoke version...i need the english one because i'm planning to sing it in english >.< I memorized the lyric in english and not in japanese xD n_nU

--- End quote ---

hmm....

if it isn't among the songs on my site i can say with 90 % certainty that the karaoke you want hasn't been released yet........

i'm sorry that i couldn't be of help

sofiacardcaptors:
I see... anyway thanks n_n
I wish someone knows more about this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version