CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (90/92) > >>

sanlyn:
maybe you might consider the one in yume no tsubasa karaoke version. The japanese chorus version is fine... i've heard in karaoke competition who has same situaltion like you. The person sang the song in english but using japanese karaoke and it turn out to be nice and decent in my opinion.

if you want the english version so badly .... you might want to find someone who know how to remove the vocal part of the song.. i am sure theres a way to remove it .

Sailor Yue-chan:
isnt there a new music CD being released soon? i dont know if i heard corectly ?_?

sofiacardcaptors:

--- Quote from: sanlyn on December 10 2006, 01:39 pm ---maybe you might consider the one in yume no tsubasa karaoke version. The japanese chorus version is fine... i've heard in karaoke competition who has same situaltion like you. The person sang the song in english but using japanese karaoke and it turn out to be nice and decent in my opinion.
--- End quote ---

yup, I had that idea too, I wish i can..I don't know if the rules of the karaoke contest permit sing a song in both anguages... if it's not deny i'll do it definetly!

--- Quote ---
if you want the english version so badly .... you might want to find someone who know how to remove the vocal part of the song.. i am sure theres a way to remove it .

--- End quote ---

yup i tried it! but i can hear the voices yet -not only the chorus also all the song-, and one of the rules of the contest is that you may have a karaoke song only with chorus and no more voices... aww >_<

well, I already have the other option (I guess) , so i'll try my best!
 thanks n_n

sanlyn:

--- Quote from: sofiacardcaptors on December 11 2006, 01:05 am ---yup, I had that idea too, I wish i can..I don't know if the rules of the karaoke contest permit sing a song in both anguages... if it's not deny i'll do it definetly!
yup i tried it! but i can hear the voices yet -not only the chorus also all the song-, and one of the rules of the contest is that you may have a karaoke song only with chorus and no more voices... aww >_<
well, I already have the other option (I guess) , so i'll try my best!
 thanks n_n

--- End quote ---
good luck...

ask the organizer if you have problem ... maybe they allowed jap. chorus version.  the fan karaoke version i heard is also an entry for karaoke competition.

Ando:
So, what are your expectations of the opening and ending songs of season three?

It's most likely quite safe to assume that Bee-train will somehow manage to turn the Tokyo Arc into a world of rainbows and sugar, but at least a little angst is bound to be there unless the anime is to trail of in a direction all of its own, and therefore, I'm hoping for a sadder and less hopeful op and end theme. Now, I know that Sakamoto is capable of quite depressing songs, but I'm unsure of Kinya. All the songs I've heard from him have okay lyrics, but the tune is pop-ish and light... I fear it won't fit the athosphere at all
(actually, I made up some lyrics I'd like the opening and ending song to have. I'm currently trying to turn them into decent poems).

What do you think? Will the music be darker in the upcoming season, now when Bee-train has promised that the gang will arrive in Tokyo?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version