CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (13/92) > >>

Okamirei:
I loved the trc opening song X3

Sya0ran:

--- Quote from: Little Wolf on April 04 2005, 04:35 am ---I now love this song! :inlove: I didn't really like it that much at first but if you play it for like 10 times continuously in your mp3 player, I'm sure you'll love it as well. It isn't a song that's made to catch you on the first listen... It will just grow on you so click that Repeat Song button now!  :hehe:

--- End quote ---

Oh definitely!!  When I first heard the song I played it over and over again until I had to go to sleep.  The next morning I played it again.  lol  I love the song!  And also 'Blaze' by Kinya!  Wonderful songs.  ^___^  Thanks for putting your version of the song up!!!  =D

Bao_Nhia_Yang:
since the mentioning of syaoran's VA... the soft bgm reminds me of DNAngel...  the more up beat ones remind me of .HACK//SIGN ...  that part when sakura was in the ancient ruins standing when syaoran saw her... she looked like that princess from .HACK.. i forgot her name...

Sya0ran:

--- Quote from: Okamirei on April 11 2005, 01:35 am ---I loved the trc opening song X3

--- End quote ---

YES!  Most definitely.  The background music played in the anime is SO .hack//sign.  I kept smiling to myself whenever a bg song came on. x3

Sya0ran:

--- Quote from: Bao_Nhia_Yang on April 11 2005, 01:46 am ---she looked like that princess from .HACK.. i forgot her name...

--- End quote ---

You are totally right!!  Sakura looked like Subaru right? The princess?  Good thing I'm not the only on who noticed it. ^^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version