CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

[TRC] Music Discussions Thread

<< < (18/92) > >>

chika1:
thanx :noteworthy:

Bao_Nhia_Yang:
have you guys heard the song near the ending where shugo shows his kudan? WOW! i like that song! it starts out with one vocal.. and then comes another... and then.. harmonizing! i was amazed at how peoples are so talented at singing... that's like... 4/5 different parts sung at the same time!! in my choir class.. we've only done 3 only... and if that sounds nice... WOW!! this tsubasa reservoir chronicle song sounds better! ^-^ i'm just listening to that part again and again..

[edit] well... actually.. i listened to it again.. and there was the melody and one harmonizing at first.. and then a separate part comes in... which made it sound nicer!

kawaii_love:
Hmm...do you guys think that it will have for sale a Tsubasa Chronicle Soundtrack? *W*

lika-chi:
blah i'm too lazy to go check that last 5 pages of this topic.. haven't been to this one in a while.. LMAO!! well anyways.. i'm not sure if you people have the link here already but i bring you guys

BLAZE THE OPENING!! but it's only the tv size.. not full size.. once i find the link i'll post it again..

http://www.tokyojupiter.com/tsubasa/blaze_tv_size.zip

Ruby Chan:
Love Blaze so much....and there better be a soundtrack...or else

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version