AuthorTopic: Chapter 131  (Read 32505 times)

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 131
« Reply #100 on: October 08 2006, 02:33 am »
The next chapter looks like a good one - shame about the break straight after.
Show content
I can't wait to see Fai's angry face!

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #101 on: October 08 2006, 02:42 am »
The next chapter looks like a good one - shame about the break straight after.
Show content
I can't wait to see Fai's angry face!
Show content
Nor Kuro's reaction to that!
*crosses fingers for the rumours to be true!
Show content
Could I be reading it aright, but it does sound like the group could finally then leave Tokyo in the next tank?! The setting would be ideal. *please, please, pretty please!*
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #102 on: October 08 2006, 02:48 am »

Show content
Could I be reading it aright, but it does sound like the group could finally then leave Tokyo in the next tank?! The setting would be ideal. *please, please, pretty please!*

Show content
i hope so. im rather sick of tokyo. they need a new and somewhat quiet world.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #103 on: October 08 2006, 03:02 am »
Show content
Nor Kuro's reaction to that!

Oh yes I'm looking forward to that too!
Show content
But we've never seen Fai angry before so I'm buzzing!

Show content

Show content
It does look like their getting ready yes but I can see them being here for another chapter or two, Clamp won't let them leave with Fuuma, Subaru and Kamui still hanging around. But yes, as an X fan myself, I too want to leave this world now, we've been here too long.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #104 on: October 08 2006, 04:14 am »
Show content
They'll definitely need to be in Tokyo for at least one chapter more, for I too agree that they need to tie the loose ends with the X people, however more than three chapters would be awful! Better just take the three along and move to another world!
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline INU

• New Fan
« Reply #105 on: October 08 2006, 04:44 am »
Show content
>.< eeek! I'm afraid to think that Kuro and Fai might get into a fight! I hope they won't be too mad at each other. *sigh* I also wish that they'd leave Tokyo. Alot of bad things happened in Tokyo, and the lingering atmosphere of all this bloodched isn't helping them cheer up any.

Forum Family
Zharou - Little sis

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #106 on: October 08 2006, 07:13 am »
Wow,
Show content
a fight between MommyFai and DaddyKuro??? :lol: I've to see it! I never think Fai could get upset with Kuro!
Definitely, I can't waaiiiiiit!!!!!!

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #107 on: October 08 2006, 08:36 pm »
oh,very interesting,so Fai is finally going to show us his rebellious side  :wink:!
this chapter will certainly be a "first sight" of what will be the relationship between Kurogane and Fai from then on,because if Fai starts to lose his temper,it's means that Kurogane will have a lot of difficulty to keep him by his side to feed him  :keke:!
a stubborn Fai against a angry Kurogane,nothing can be more explosive  :tongue:!

about the cillfhanger at the end of chapter 132,we shouldn't expect something really amazing :
it will certainly end with the come back back of Sakura,and a double page showing her totally bloody with the shocked faces of the others  :sweatdrop:!

but at least,the new team will finally be united to continue the travel...even if there is a little problem...MOKONA IS SLEEPING !!!
damned,i hope he isn't hibernating or else they are not going to leave Tokyo until the next spring  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #108 on: October 08 2006, 08:47 pm »
.even if there is a little problem...MOKONA IS SLEEPING !!!
damned,i hope he isn't hibernating or else they are not going to leave Tokyo until the next spring
he'll hopefully wke up soon. he's been thru emotional hell more then all of them. he's witnessed ALL the angsty trauma. he probably is ery exhausted and stayed up long enough to make sure fai woke up safely. ANYbody'd need a nap after what mokona's been thru. hopefully he wont be too severly traumatized after all that.

btw, its grat that your online more often again tatasenko...still havent seen you on msn, but still nice to see you posting again ^_^
*glomps twin sister* :keke:
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #109 on: October 08 2006, 09:53 pm »
hey,don't worry,i'm not going to disappear again,i missed my forum family too much!
i just need to find the good balance between my work,Tales of Phantasia,and Tsubasa reservoir chronicle  :keke:!

you are right about Mokona,i think that the other reason why Yuuko asked him to sleep was because she knew he needed to rest his little saddened heart  :sad5:
what i find funny in the recents chapters (yes,because there is at least one thing that can make us laught  :haha:),is that everyone slept a little during all this events:
Sakura after Clone Shaolan left her,Fai after he has received the vampire blood,Kurogane while he was watching over Fai,and Mokona when Fai finally woke up...peharps they find the manga boring  :sweatdrop:?

i hope Sakura isn't going to sleep again when she come back even if she is wounded,because i want them to MOVE!
oups,Shaolan is the only one who hasn't slept yet...he better stays awake  :angry:!

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #110 on: October 08 2006, 11:38 pm »
hey,don't worry,i'm not going to disappear again,i missed my forum family too much!
i just need to find the good balance between my work,Tales of Phantasia,and Tsubasa reservoir chronicle  :keke:!

you are right about Mokona,i think that the other reason why Yuuko asked him to sleep was because she knew he needed to rest his little saddened heart  :sad5:
what i find funny in the recents chapters (yes,because there is at least one thing that can make us laught  :haha:),is that everyone slept a little during all this events:
Sakura after Clone Shaolan left her,Fai after he has received the vampire blood,Kurogane while he was watching over Fai,and Mokona when Fai finally woke up...peharps they find the manga boring  :sweatdrop:?

i hope Sakura isn't going to sleep again when she come back even if she is wounded,because i want them to MOVE!
oups,Shaolan is the only one who hasn't slept yet...he better stays awake  :angry:!

hohoho, seems most of them is lack of sleep in the recent chapters, well I think Sakura had too much sleeping, followed by Fai for what?3-4 chapters and Kurogane and Mokona only sleep in one chapter  :sweatdrop:, BUT for R!Syao....he's been like ...what....sleeping since the beginning of manga, and fully awaken in the volume 15, and as for C!Syao...God (CLAMP) knows where he is and what's he doing now... :tongue:

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline INU

• New Fan
« Reply #111 on: October 09 2006, 01:17 am »
oh, yeah, I didn't notice that! XD

Everyone got a good sleep-time in Tokyo.

Tokyo - the sleepy city. Okay, well, that's a bit overdue, but....

>.< still to say, I hope Faimommy and Kurodaddy don't get into too much of a fight. I'd hate to see that.

Forum Family
Zharou - Little sis

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #112 on: October 09 2006, 01:27 am »
Yeah! Kuro Fai stuff in the next chapter, can't wait :greengrin:
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #113 on: October 09 2006, 08:45 am »
I can't wait for chappie 132! Finally a KuroFai confrontation! I hope they get out of that world! Will R/Syaoran go with them? I hope!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Moro-dashi

• New Fan
  • Hyuu ~ <3
« Reply #114 on: October 09 2006, 09:26 am »
I hope they don't fight TOO much :/

Aw! They like each other! <3

Forum Family
Sightless - Mama!

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #115 on: October 09 2006, 11:57 am »
I personally would love to see Fai mummy and Kuro daddy have their first real tiff!!

Up until now all of their 'arguements' have consisted soley of Fai finding great amusment in making Kurogane angry. It's been so one sided. Fai acts silly and cute, Kurogane does all the shouting. We all know there's a much darker, more bitter Fai lurking beneith that charming 'the whole world is made of candyfloss and bunnies' exterior. I'm dying to see Fai finally let a little of that start to slip...
CLAMP are building towards something with Kurogane and Fai's relationship. You can bet that it's going to get a lot more tense before it reaches it's creshedno!!!

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #116 on: October 09 2006, 04:31 pm »
So the spoiler says that
Show content
Fai, Kurogane, and real!Syaoran will have a discussion about what will happen, and will be worried about Sakura. Nothing too surprising there. It says something about Kurogane making a descision - I wonder if that's anything monumental. Real!Syaoran seems to be turning out basically the same as his clone. Oh well. u.u
Show content
For me, it would be wonderfull if the real Syaoran turns into his clon... I think is the same, clon and the real... he gave his heart, he was watching too, in a way, he was there too so... is the same, it has to be like that!!! hehe

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #117 on: October 09 2006, 05:46 pm »
Here are some new 132 spoilers courtesy of tsubasachronicle.net
Show content
Some more rumors:

表紙=すっかり忘れかけていた写身小狼

サクラ=封真の依頼品壊れた。(哀れ封真)幽霊見て帰ってくる。帰ってきてファイに一言。
「ごめんなさい」「それでも生きていてくれて良かった」

真小狼=「さくら」発言健在。なんかもう胃に穴が開きそうな状況。頑張れ。

黒鋼=黒鋼が治療しなかったのはサクラが怪我をしても、ちゃんと治療できる為。(薬を残させるため)「信じ る事がそんなに怖いか」

ファイ=大激怒。「でももし命を落としたら・・もう帰れないんだ」最後、サクラに自分の防雨服をかけ、抱き しめる。

モコナ=何処。

Splash page: Clone Syaoran

Sakura=She broke the compass Fuuma was asked to find for someone. She came back by seeing the ghosts. (suppose that means being guided by them?) After coming back, Sakura said, "I'm sorry." "But I'm glad you're alive."

Syaoran=He said "Sakura" (just like the other rumor). He seems to be in bad shape.

Kurogane=Kurogane didn't treat his injuries because he wanted to leave medicine for Sakura to use when she comes back.

Fay=Very angry. "But if you lost your life...you wouldn't be able to come back." At the end, he wrapped Sakura in his raincoat and hugged her.

Mokona=Where is it?

Hmmmmmm!
Show content
That ending with Fai and Sakura sounds way too cute! Mommy & child :cry: And Kurogane being a good daddy, all self-sacrificing for Sakura. Such good parents! It's all too cute, I can't bear it T^T

Offline kixie

• Big Fan
« Reply #118 on: October 09 2006, 05:54 pm »
oo I'm loving these new spoilers, either way woud be good for me, both would be fantastic. Awww Fai soon gets back into his mama role and Kuro is such a good papa.

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #119 on: October 09 2006, 06:03 pm »
these new spoilers makes me feel can't wait till this Thurday!!  >_<
looks like Fye got very,very angry.....  O_O
Thursday!!come faster!!!  >_<
thankz for those spoilers,mela-san!

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san