AuthorTopic: Chapter 131  (Read 32481 times)

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
Re: Chapter 131
« Reply #40 on: October 05 2006, 07:23 am »
ooo my
Show content
Sakura is really trying her best isn't she, and she's gonna be the warrior this time....according to the splash page as well. And more bloody fighting yup, and as I thought the water surrounding the egg is acid as well. The boys will surprise like hell when they see her come like that, i mean all bloody --> head, fingernails, legs, other bruises, and burned leg coz of water acid
well, next week is the last chapter before the cliffhanger is it?

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #41 on: October 05 2006, 07:32 am »
Show content
*shrug* I don't have I problem with the believability. Manga is always over the top and "how did they jump ten stories now?" in my experience. And all of Sakura's magical power is in her will, so I could actually see that protecting her. I'm still having fun with this - but then, I like melodrama anyway. xp I'll agree that it's a lot very quickly, but in a way I've been waiting for it for so long that it doesn't bother me. Making up for lost time.

I do hope it doesn't get dragged out for too much longer, though. We've got some other plot threads begging to be attended to.
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #42 on: October 05 2006, 07:36 am »
Show content
I believe that mangas stretch the truth a little, but any normal person in sakura's position would be long dead by now -_-;

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #43 on: October 05 2006, 07:47 am »
Show content
I believe that mangas stretch the truth a little, but any normal person in sakura's position would be long dead by now -_-;

True, and clone!Syaoran had his throat cut, never actually did anything about it, and isn't that much the worse for wear. I see no reason for that other than his being a manga character. I don't think the phenomenon is specific to Sakura.
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

• New Fan
« Reply #44 on: October 05 2006, 07:50 am »
True, and clone!Syaoran had his throat cut, never actually did anything about it, and isn't that much the worse for wear. I see no reason for that other than his being a manga character. I don't think the phenomenon is specific to Sakura.
Show content
but didn't clone syaoran turn into his clone self when he got his throat slit?maybe that helped him not die^^;*gets slapped XP*

Offline Capella

• Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #45 on: October 05 2006, 07:55 am »
Show content
but didn't clone syaoran turn into his clone self when he got his throat slit?maybe that helped him not die^^;*gets slapped XP*

Show content
He did, but that was just the seal keeping his half heart inside him. I don't think it altered the composition of his body. But anyway, if losing one's soul is a good enough reason to not die, I think having extraordinary willpower (particularly when pieces of one's heart are so incredibly powerful) should also be good enough. That's just me, though. :sweatdrop:
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

• New Fan
« Reply #46 on: October 05 2006, 07:57 am »
Show content
He did, but that was just the seal keeping his half heart inside him. I don't think it altered the composition of his body. But anyway, if losing one's soul is a good enough reason to not die, I think having extraordinary willpower (particularly when pieces of one's heart are so incredibly powerful) should also be good enough. That's just me, though. :sweatdrop:
oh ok ^^ *walks away slightly confused -_-;*

Offline aqiaqua

• ~ I'm a Dreamer ~
« Reply #47 on: October 05 2006, 08:19 am »
Show content
My...Not often you see a Sakura like that ...Love that splash page <3. Although, only one darn pic of Fye!!! :(

~ I'm a Dreamer ~

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #48 on: October 05 2006, 09:22 am »
I don't really think CLAMP are overdoing it too much - sheer willpower really does count for alot. That little egg thingy might have been the kid of the snake monster, but that's jsut my weirdo theory. O_o
mmm did you read last week chapter  of xxxholic you answer of what the egg would be is in that chapter.

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #49 on: October 05 2006, 11:13 am »
I just read tis chapter *gasp*
Show content
Cool, Sakura is so strong!!! I just adore her like this!! Willpower!!! I can't wait to see Fai's face when he sees her! He is going to freak!
Mm, I wonder what C/Syaoran is doing? He hasn't shown up lately. When is the next chapter coming? :3

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #50 on: October 05 2006, 12:14 pm »
When Kurogane tells Syaoran that they need to decide what to do before Sakura comes back- wtf? She doesn't get a say in what you do? Fai doesn't get a say? After all, he's not there either. Seriously, wtf is with that? The big manly men get to decide? Meh.

I agree..I don't think its that ...dramatic, but why does Kuro say "we" and only Syaoran and him are there? A discussion like that should be decided with everyone, even Moko. Everyone is going through pain but they won't get through it unless they work together...Though someone is being VERY uncooperative... >.<.....Give it up Fai...
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #51 on: October 05 2006, 12:58 pm »
Whose to say that all of them won't discuss it together?  When he said that Fay, Mokona, Syaoran, and him were all shown.  They'll probably ask for Sakura's input when she gets back, but it would make things a lot easier if the other four knew where each other stands first.  It'll save them the trouble of doing so later, and judging by Sakura's condition, they'll be a bit busy treating her wounds.

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #52 on: October 05 2006, 02:07 pm »
http://rapidshare.de/files/35543753/trc-131.zip.html

Scanslated.  It seems Pikari has gone missing again, so I used the translation that was available.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #53 on: October 05 2006, 02:17 pm »
im sorry to interrupt the conversation...

are there any KF moments in this chapter? coz if there's nothing, then i'm not going to download it..

<-- person who prefers to buy the manga than to download it.. *supports CLAMP*

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #54 on: October 05 2006, 02:22 pm »
No, there's no KuroXFai in it. But as long as you buy the mangas anyway I don't see the harm in downloading it too.

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
« Reply #55 on: October 05 2006, 02:31 pm »
No, there's no KuroXFai in it. But as long as you buy the mangas anyway I don't see the harm in downloading it too.
Oh, okay.. *bows* thank you, Celesse-san..

and for your statement.. *thinks* yeah.. there's nothing wrong with it.. but im a person who gets bored easily... just like in vol. 7, i've watched the happenings in vol. 7 already so, i got bored in reading it... im afraid i'll be bored when i read it already...

but i read as many KF moment chappies coz i don't get bored at them! wahahaha!!! :lol:

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline SEMP

« Reply #56 on: October 05 2006, 02:39 pm »
Show content
"Until the Princess comes back, we have to think what we're going to do from now on."

that should be
Show content
YOU have to decide untill the pricess comes back. From now on, what will YOU do?

Offline Mairi

« Reply #57 on: October 05 2006, 02:40 pm »
My thoughts on the chapter:
Show content
I was hoping that this chapter would have something to do with Fai and his attitude towards Kurogane, but I'm really not surprised that it didn't address that at all. Kurogane doesn't seem the type to go talking to people about his issues or troubles, so it makes sense that he wouldn't discuss or bring up Fai when talking to R!Shaoran. Even though Kuro's the most (brutally)honest of all of them, he isn't one for unnecessary discussion/talking/sharing of thoughts. He never talked about his parents until Shaoran saw them in that book, so the chances of him discussing Fai (stopping the nicknames) with Shaoran were fairly nonexistent. I am hoping that next chapter we'll see some interaction between them, though. KuroFai, that is. I think Fai will probably go along being distant from Kurogane for a bit, but I can still hope for little interactions/confrontations.

Sakura. Erm, a bit of it seems unbelievable, but I'm going to wait to see where Clamp goes with it and how they deal with getting her back to everyone else. Mind you, I've never had my leg impaled with a metal rod so I can't really give feedback on that.

I have, however, slammed headfirst into a concrete wall, and I can definitely say that headwounds bleed like nothing else. You can be bleeding all over the place and still be okay to walk/talk/move/think normally. o_o` ...it didn't hurt at all, either (until they started with the stitches later on at the hospital) so it's possible that Sakura just hasn't noticed how badly her face is bleeding yet. I'm sure it'll catch up to her soon.

The only part I see as a little difficult is the rod through the ankle and all the blood spurting from that. It obviously hasn't broken the bone or anything, but....eh. I have no idea.

As for buying/downloading, I buy the english releases as they come out, and I'm planning on buying the japanese volumes once I can get to the store that sells them. Because of this, I think it isn't that bad to download all the new chapters as it's the only way to keep up-to-date within a reasonable time period. If the new chapters were officially released here every Wednesday I'd buy them without hesitation, but they're not, so we have to get them any way we can and just buy what's available. xD

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #58 on: October 05 2006, 02:56 pm »
its 95% posted to the msn group. i always have trouble uploading. it makes really big files even tho their jpgs and i run out of space real quick :P
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #59 on: October 05 2006, 02:56 pm »
I agree I need to feed my tsubasa fandom, I'll buy the english ones as they come out, as well as the japanese. I couldn't wait for ever for a volume to come out in english cause they take forever. This is the only way I can keep up to date with the manga.

*that is what my friend is doing, she just read's del ray version.*

there is no harm done in downloading them. I have no way of getting the magazines where i live.