AuthorTopic: Chapter 131  (Read 34945 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Chapter 131
« on: October 05 2006, 02:54 am »
YEAH,it's the first time that i'm the first one to open the topic of the new chapter,i'm so proud  :wink:

http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/124203.html#cutid1

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
Re: Chapter 131
« Reply #1 on: October 05 2006, 02:55 am »
Holy crap! Thank you so much!!
EDIT: oh it stinks that my work place blocks journals! > _ < Well once I get home I'll check it out!

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #2 on: October 05 2006, 03:04 am »
Mommy Fay is so not going to be happy when he sees her.  Ouch, is all I gotta say.  Need a translation for the Kurogane and R!Syaoran parts. -_-

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #3 on: October 05 2006, 03:08 am »
YEAH,it's the first time that i'm the first one to open the topic of the new chapter,i'm so proud  :wink:

http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/124203.html#cutid1
arigatooooooo :noteworthy: :noteworthy:

Offline Ahrimal

« Reply #4 on: October 05 2006, 03:14 am »
She seems to be doing well enough, given the circumstances. Though, frankly, the future hardships that await this Sakura are probably going to be even more bloody and agonizing. Perhaps she will have to witness someone being ripped limb from limb. In a twisted way, it would be most enjoyable to see the horrors that she faces tear away at her until she's jaded and world-weary.

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #5 on: October 05 2006, 03:14 am »
OH MY GOD... :sad5:
Show content
Poor Sakura...I never saw her with so bloody moments!!!
I need translation now!!!! :cry:

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #6 on: October 05 2006, 03:15 am »
Man, I'm so in love in Kurogane right now! He's so sexy when he's all angsty and serious!!!
*hyper!fangirlmode*

anyway, I really want to know what Kuro and Syaoran talked about...
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #7 on: October 05 2006, 03:17 am »
WAOUH
Show content
Sakura is fighting like if she has done it all her life :haha:
no,seriously i was terribly shocked when the monster cast her violently against the wall,i really never thought that CLAMP would be so barbaric with their sweet and innoccent princess,all this blood trickling from her body doesn't suit at all her cute little face  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #8 on: October 05 2006, 03:18 am »
Show content
Oh Sakura ;-; She's really had to go through alot these last few chapters..
and Kuro-myu is getting more and more sexy every chapter |D

But, 132=last chapter of of Tank 17, next week. Which hopefully will mean a cliffhangerrr *excited*

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #9 on: October 05 2006, 03:18 am »
WAOUH
Show content
Sakura is fighting like if she has done it all her life :haha:
no,seriously i was terribly shocked when the monster cast her violently against the wall,i really never thought that CLAMP would be so barbaric with their sweet and innoccent princess,all this blood trickling from her body doesn't suit at all her cute little face  :sweatdrop:
Yeah, really barbaric...

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #10 on: October 05 2006, 03:19 am »
Show content
Okay, really, is there anywhere else for Clamp to injure Sakura? Head, foot, fingernails, hands, knees, and now head? Phewww.

And I think Kurogane and Syaoran were talking, at least in part, about FWR and the symbol on his shirt. There was a close-up of it. The page with all the pictures of the group makes me think Kurogane is just telling Syaoran about how his journey's been beneficial to him or something like that.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Roxx

« Reply #11 on: October 05 2006, 03:29 am »
Eh. This is somewhat dissappointing for us KuroxFay fans but...

Show content
Kurogane was not talking about Fay. He was talking about the crest on Syaoran's shirt, and at the end when it showed the group, Kurogane said, "Until the Princess comes back, we have to think what we're going to do from now on." But yeah, sorry KuroxFay fans... No Fay mentioning there =( As for Sakura, I'm just loving her more and more <3

Kuroxfay<3

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #12 on: October 05 2006, 03:30 am »
Eee! I knew our little Sakura-chan had it in her! She's really making up for lost time now! I do hope that Fai mummy gives her lots of hugs and sweet motherly coddling when she gets back!!

... The Tokyo-arc just get's bloodier by the week! *snickers to herself* I hope this arc makes BeeTrain implode with the stress of having to cut all the violence! <sarcasm>Good luck BeeTrain! </sarcasm>

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #13 on: October 05 2006, 03:33 am »
I need translation now!!!! :cry:

at least the translation for this chapter will be fast since the major party of the pages are about Sakura fighting,and the girl is enough kind to suffer in silence  :haha:

and with that it's time for me to go eat dinner...thanks to CLAMP,i'm already full  -_-
sometimes i wish i could be a vampire,so i wouldn't be disgusted by blood  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #14 on: October 05 2006, 03:34 am »
Eh. This is somewhat dissappointing for us KuroxFay fans but...

Show content
Kurogane was not talking about Fay. He was talking about the crest on Syaoran's shirt, and at the end when it showed the group, Kurogane said, "Until the Princess comes back, we have to think what we're going to do from now on." But yeah, sorry KuroxFay fans... No Fay mentioning there =( As for Sakura, I'm just loving her more and more <3

Mmm... But I didn't really expect Kurogane to be talking about Fai so soon after that harsh regection...

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #15 on: October 05 2006, 03:40 am »
Thanks for the link! As always, it makes coming home from work more satisfying.
Show content
Ooh, Sakura! Ouch and wow are two words that go about her these last few chapters - the bloodier she gets, the more I like her, now we see how tough she really is (and also the spunk of  the CCS Sakura).
The most random thought came to me when I saw her bloody knees though - long trousers would have been a smarter option, on retrospect :wink:.
Kurogane and Syao seem to get along nicely (under the circumstances).

As to speculations of the next chapter - well, it seems Sakura is now unable to return on her own, it would be impossible; so Seishirou turning up is getting more likely in my mind. According to Roxx's little tranlation, it looks like at least Kuro nor Syao are resigned to wait for Sakura to return and not go after her themselves.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #16 on: October 05 2006, 03:48 am »
I realy love that Sakura-chan takes again the leader part character, It was really disapoinment that she had all this time (vol1 - vol16) the "delicate save me princess", now I'm proud to see again that strong spirit in Sakura....

I have to wait until the translations pf this chapter to know what are Kurogane and real Xiao-Lang talking about...

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Moro-dashi

• New Fan
  • Hyuu ~ <3
« Reply #17 on: October 05 2006, 03:57 am »
So much for the temptation of spoilers XD

I can't wait for the translation <3

So no Fai in this chapter? (I didn't look at it, just read what people had to say)

Aw! They like each other! <3

Forum Family
Sightless - Mama!

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #18 on: October 05 2006, 04:12 am »
Just a shot of him in reference to something Kurogane says, and he's sort of turned away so it's really just like the back fo his head.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #19 on: October 05 2006, 04:20 am »
Am I the only one having trouble with Sakura's adventure?
Show content
I mean, she freaking slammed her head on the wall, hard enough to draw those amounts of blood, yet she got up and was like hey whateverzz I am going to finish my quest. She's not a warrior, she isn't someone who trained at all, she isn't someone who has gone through intense physical conditioning to prepare her for something as difficult as this... I refuse to believe that her "will-power" makes her able to keep on going after such extreme injuries without taking at least one little break. I mean, it's a freaking fantasy manga but seriously... unless we uncover Sakura has sekrit super powers or something (I've been watching Heroes) then I am just left thinking "What the hell? Oh please, spare me." and rolling my eyes. The fingernails were one thing, but massive trauma to the head? Come on. It's too much coming out of nowhere.