CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 22: Feather King Chaos

(1/3) > >>

Okamirei:
Tsubasa Chronicle (Arc 2): Episode 22

This is the discussion topic for Episode 48 of TRC.

This episode is entitled: Feather King Chaos

-episode aired, topic unlocked

suu_no_clover:
Out of curiousity, has anyone stumbled upon the torrent yet? ^_^; The episode preview makes me worry...
Show contentI dunno. It looked/sounded vaguely like a substitution for Tokyo, imo... or maybe it was the fact that Yuuko and Fei Wong were in it a lot. x_x; *Dies* Maybe they're just overly dramatic.

Jeannette:
The torrent is out on http://bt.saiyaman.info/ I just watched it. ...Wow. I have no idea what they're trying to accomplsh with this episode. Show content They are apparently in a world that is supposed to be like ancient China, with the general populace having random mystical powers, including the power to fly. The country is ruled by some green-haired Syaoran wanna-be who hits on Sakura. And Sakura's feather is in this bird that looks suspiciously like the bird from the Tsubasa movie. xd
All the characters are horrifically badly drawn in this episode. I don't know when or if they've ever been this badly drawn.

Sandra-chan:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on October 08 2006, 04:09 pm ---The torrent is out on http://bt.saiyaman.info/ I just watched it. ...Wow. I have no idea what they're trying to accomplsh with this episode. Show content They are apparently in a world that is supposed to be like ancient China, with the general populace having random mystical powers, including the power to fly. The country is ruled by some green-haired Syaoran wanna-be who hits on Sakura. And Sakura's feather is in this bird that looks suspiciously like the bird from the Tsubasa movie. xd
--- End quote ---

yeah you're right and there were also alot of feathers in this episode at least five of them...

suu_no_clover:
Hah.....wow. That was pretty bad. Though, the bus filler was worse, at least.
Show contentOh dear, I think we're going to be dealing with this radioactive-Syaoran-head for a while. >>;

Did he do something to those feathers? *le sigh* I have a feeling Syaoran won't like this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version