CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 22: Feather King Chaos

<< < (2/3) > >>

Meowzy:
I think green-haired Syao looked kinda cool. And the outfits look nice. But I've only seen the preview for episode 23, so... I dunno.
How many eps will this filler world last?
Show contentAnd how does Yuuko fit into all this?

ishiyaki:

--- Quote from: Meowzy on October 09 2006, 02:55 am ---I think green-haired Syao looked kinda cool. And the outfits look nice. But I've only seen the preview for episode 23, so... I dunno.
How many eps will this filler world last?
Show contentAnd how does Yuuko fit into all this?
--- End quote ---
I agree. Chaos is a Syaoran's copy, but his hair is dark green.Sooo coool...BUT I DON'T ACCEPTShow contentwhat's up with king and Sakura??? is Chaos wanting to flirt with her???? if Syaoran could see when Chaos put his fingers on Sakura's face...O__O :angry: :angry:

kester:
*jaw drops*

There sure was...a lot of feathers in that fan and the bird....

Was the memories in the feathers altered ? How did that Green-hair King do that ? o.o

*head explodes*

Capella:
Show contentHow many feathers are supposed to be in that bird? And that fan! o_o Why so many? I fear for this arc. The animation was horrible. Chaos is a second Bee-train OC who looks like Syaoran whom we don't really need. His thing for Sakura is creepy. Magical fake feathers? O.o

And what are Fei-Wang and Xing-Huo doing? Hopefully just responding to the weird feathers. Why are they looking at real!Syaoran like that...?

Sandra-chan:
Episode 23 is out now.. /http://bt.saiyaman.info

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version