AuthorTopic: chapter 132  (Read 73020 times)

Offline kuromori

Re: chapter 132
« Reply #100 on: October 11 2006, 03:08 pm »
hmmm . . . I agree . . .
Show content
I mean, with all the things that have been thrown at us, we've been a little more worried about the other characters ( Syaoran going all posseso, Fai getting his eye ripped out, R!Syaoran getting stabbed in the leg, Sakura going on a dangerous quest ) that we've totally forgotten about Kuro x_X. Poor Kurogane T_T
*shuts up now*

Kurowan is watching his whole family fall apart in bloody pieces and he's doing all he can to keep it together... *gives him the father of the year award* Or at least a '#1 Dad' coffee mug....
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." - Lestat

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #101 on: October 11 2006, 03:39 pm »
is it just me, or does the song "crying alone" from the 4th OST gp along PERFECT for this chapter?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline itsafactiact

• All the World is a stage but the Play is badly cast
  • Big Fan
  • The World is a stage, and I a humble player
« Reply #102 on: October 11 2006, 03:54 pm »
scanlated tot he msn group ^^
Sorry if I sound stupid but what msn group?

nevermind I found it! I can't wait to read it!!
« Last Edit: October 11 2006, 04:19 pm by itsafactiact »

All the World is a Stage, But the Play is badly Cast    ~<3~     Listen To Your Heartbeat and Dance

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #103 on: October 11 2006, 04:25 pm »
Sorry if I sound stupid but what msn group?

nevermind I found it! I can't wait to read it!!
lol, have fun. if tou need the link to the xxxholic msn group lemme know. ^_^

its sorta fun scanlating. :D im glad bill is letting me do it ^_^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #104 on: October 11 2006, 08:09 pm »
i will put the link of the Tsubasa msn group,just to be a little useful around here for the newbies :haha:
http://groups.msn.com/TsubasaReservoirChroniclesOnlineManga/welcome.msnw

this chapter is really a tribute to the two most vulnerable members of the team,Fai because of his lack of will to live,and Sakura because of her lack of physical strenght  :sweatdrop:.
until now they were always the "spectators" while Kurogane and Shaolan were fighting,but in this arc they have been brought to the fore,sacrificing themselves for the sake of the others  :keke:

in the end they are all totally bloody,broken,and exhausted,but at least they are not alone anymore,because Fai has understood how much Kurogane and the children cared for him,and Sakura has found a sweet family to comfort her :wink:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #105 on: October 11 2006, 08:27 pm »
Sorry for the ultimately late reply. I'll probably mention things that were mentioned before, but... Whatever.
Show content
That last page is Fai love!!! *_*
Is it just me, or is Sakura's eye looking pretty bad? The right one, I mean. I think it might be... injured beyond repair, knowing CLAMP. XD
Fai: We're eyepatch buddies! =D
Sakura: Ah... Yeah. ^^'

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #106 on: October 11 2006, 08:35 pm »
Sorry for the ultimately late reply. I'll probably mention things that were mentioned before, but... Whatever.
Show content
That last page is Fai love!!! *_*
Is it just me, or is Sakura's eye looking pretty bad? The right one, I mean. I think it might be... injured beyond repair, knowing CLAMP. XD
Fai: We're eyepatch buddies! =D
Sakura: Ah... Yeah. ^^'

Show content
I noticed that earlier myself. Sakura's eye DOES look really messed up, especially in this one frame where her left eye wasn't colored in as they usually aren't when people are "surprised" or whatever, but her right eye was mostly filled in with black. I don't know, I guess it might just be all the blood from her head getting into her eye, or she may have messed it up when she knocked into the wall... No more eye woes, please D: We already have Fai following the tradition XD

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #107 on: October 11 2006, 09:07 pm »
waah!!this chapter really sad!!   :cry:
does anyone noticed...
Show content
that the people Sakura said whom were passed are the same in the 6th omake???well,i just want to say,Sakura really has magic powers!!she can sees dead people...and...i think Fye cried when Sakura said "im sorry..."
oh my!!this gotta be more complex than my thoughts!!   :cry:   :cry:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline INU

• New Fan
« Reply #108 on: October 11 2006, 09:38 pm »
Show content
CLAMP seems to have developed a slight obsession with eyes. First Syoran and Syoran, then Fai, now Sakura-chan?

Eye-injuries are sort of sexy, especially in the manga because they make for good angst without being TOO gross, and they provide yet another accesory to dress your characters up in (which eyepatch looks sexier on Fye?)

But this is going slightly overboard.... O_o

Forum Family
Zharou - Little sis

Offline Moro-dashi

• New Fan
  • Hyuu ~ <3
« Reply #109 on: October 11 2006, 11:31 pm »
XD

By the end of the series everyone is going to be like

"UGH! I can't see! ::Wandering around blind with their arms out in front of them, bumping into each other.::"

Aw! They like each other! <3

Forum Family
Sightless - Mama!

Offline Zettai daijoubu

• hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
« Reply #110 on: October 11 2006, 11:36 pm »
Fai's so concerned about Sakura!!!! if the clow!Syaoran was there he would be the first one to rush out instead of fai.. i think that it's bcoz fai somehow thinks that all these is all his fault that's why he feels a need to protect her..

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
« Reply #111 on: October 12 2006, 12:00 am »
I think the eye should heal. Eyes actually heal very quickly. My cousin burst a vessel in his eye once and it was discolored just like that. And it looking wonky looks like it's from a black eye or something, and those heal. They hurt, but they heal. It should be fine.

And INU, CLAMP has had an eye obsession waaaaay before TRC. See: X, Tokyo Babylon, RG Veda...
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #112 on: October 12 2006, 01:23 am »
This chapter is really sweet. I hope we get to see a little more. I wondering what would be fai reaction to kurogane after he see sakura injured body. And we haven't seen fai eat anything yet, if you know what I mean. *evil grin*
I don't know if I still have to put the spoilers up.
« Last Edit: October 12 2006, 04:21 am by mizunotsubasa »

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #113 on: October 12 2006, 02:37 am »
hum,Mizunotsubasa,if you want to put a spoiler you have to write the word without the "s"  :sweatdrop:
but you know,there is no need to hide anything after 6 pages  :wink:

about Fai,i was wondering why he was so hesitant to go after Sakura,in one side he seemed to be determined to go saving her,and on the other hand he was like paralysed by the glance of Kurogane  :surprised:...
peharps that he was a little scary of going far from Kurogane,not knowing what could be his vampire's reaction,and aware that he was still to weak to venture alone.
but i think that in fact he knew pretty well that there wasn't any chance for him that Kurogane let him go,even if he tried to be threatening with his vampire eye  :keke:
Kurogane was acting without any fear of Fai,stopping him only by words,which proves that the bond that links them is as much psychic as physical  :okay: (Kurogane and Fai may shares now a telepathic communication)

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #114 on: October 12 2006, 04:25 am »
edited that post, thanks I didn't  want to get into trouble.

You could be right about them sharing a telepathic link. but as i notice he say on p.17:
If you stop me again it will turn into a fight. as his eye turn vampire like.  I wander if he got strong *vampire strenght* or have cool nails like kamui and Subaru.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #115 on: October 12 2006, 04:36 am »
Yuuko said that "made" vampires only have strength a bit better than a human (along with a longer lifespan...), so Fay won't be on the same level as Subaru and Kamui.  He'll probably have the "fingernails of doom" as well (he has the eye thing going afterall), but it's hard to tell what his abilities will be like.

I just hope they have some good anaesthesia in Tokyo, taking that rod out of Sakura's leg is going to be extremely painful. >_<
« Last Edit: October 12 2006, 05:07 am by nefadol »

Offline tangerine

« Reply #116 on: October 12 2006, 05:17 am »
Yuuko said that "made" vampires only have strength a bit better than a human (along with a longer lifespan...), so Fay won't be on the same level as Subaru and Kamui.  He'll probably have the "fingernails of doom" as well (he has the eye thing going afterall), but it's hard to tell what his abilities will be like.
Ummmmm....

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #117 on: October 12 2006, 06:54 am »
Kurowan is watching his whole family fall apart in bloody pieces and he's doing all he can to keep it together... *gives him the father of the year award* Or at least a '#1 Dad' coffee mug....
*laughs* yeah^^. he deserves one^^.

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #118 on: October 12 2006, 07:58 am »
Sakura's saying a lot of  "I'm sorry" in this chapter. I think from now on, probably Sakura would become less energetic & cheery, & she would keep saying "sorry" for everything. I think it would be sweet if Syaoran (either the real one or the clone) tells Sakura to start saying "Thank You" rather than "sorry," just like what Sakura told him when he was little.

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #119 on: October 12 2006, 08:22 am »
Ummmmm....

I was talking about him not being on the same level "vampire" wise.  Although I have to wonder about overall as well.  In another thread the strengths were listed from that book and Seishirou was stronger than Fay (pre-Fay-eyeloss)...by one point overall. Fay is 26, Seishirou 27, and Kurogane is 19 overall for points. XD

Fay
Power: 3
Speed: 4
Technique: 5
Mental Power: 5
Special: 5
Charm: 4
Seishirou
Power: 5
Speed: 5
Technique: 4
Mental Power: 5
Special: 4
Charm: 4
Kurogane
Power: 5
Speed: 5
Technique: 2
Mental Power: 2
Special: 2
Charm: 3

If characters here are similar to their counterparts, then Subaru should be on the same level as Seishirou or close to it.  They're supposed to balance each other out, they're inverse of each other (on the flipside of the same coin, to use a reference).

Still though, I don't think crossing Fay would be very wise at all.  I doubt Kuro could have stopped him if Fay was truly intent on leaving without listening to any persuasion.
« Last Edit: October 12 2006, 09:36 am by nefadol »