AuthorTopic: chapter 132  (Read 73059 times)

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
Re: chapter 132
« Reply #260 on: October 25 2006, 05:22 am »
That last post by Kairak is a chapter summary if anyone is intrested. I read the poo translations from babel fish, and....

Show content
It spoke of all four of them and Watanuki. The part of Fai's past was him reminscing, so it wasn't out in the open, I think, and he kept repeating that he wanted to die. It metions some stuff aobut Tomoyo, too, and Clow. Plus, its says that the splash page had all of them in banadages, I think. It was hard to understand. The only japanese I could read was katakana "Fai". >.<
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #261 on: October 25 2006, 05:26 am »
*rocks back and forth* Need... chapter... now...

You know, when I first started reading TRC, I thought something along the lines of "well, this is ok, kinda fun. I won't have a breakdown though if it's left unfinished like X. We'll see if I'll even bother to read all of it...", and look at me now! I'm addicted. Damn you, CLAMP.

Okay. Now I'll go and do the dishes, and when I return, we'll have the chapter. *nods*
« Last Edit: October 25 2006, 05:37 am by Ando »
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #262 on: October 25 2006, 05:38 am »
That last post by Kairak is a chapter summary if anyone is intrested. I read the poo translations from babel fish, and....

Show content
It spoke of all four of them and Watanuki. The part of Fai's past was him reminscing, so it wasn't out in the open, I think, and he kept repeating that he wanted to die. It metions some stuff aobut Tomoyo, too, and Clow. Plus, its says that the splash page had all of them in banadages, I think. It was hard to understand. The only japanese I could read was katakana "Fai". >.<

Hehe!  I tried that when I first saw it too ^^;;
Ummm....I don't know if a cut is needed since it's babble but
Show content
In facing pages ファイ reminiscence. The lattice being made in the elliptical window of depth, the outside world can be asked from only there seems. Also the lamp being similar, as for the space other than that the darkness. To look at the sky where the snow flickers while the boy who grasps the lattice and becomes dirty thin, spitting white breath "we would like to die," "we would like to die, we would like to die, we would like to die, we would like to die, we would like to die", "with before the that in someone" "in someone"

The "die" part just sounds so sad :(

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #263 on: October 25 2006, 05:46 am »
Someone posted this image from the splash-page in su_chan's livejournal!! (the same one posted here before)

*dies a hundred times*

Show content

this means the chapter is already out!! We need scans!! O_O
XD he reminds me of natsuo from lovleless XD
Show content

;_;  kairak is killing me with these clips
*__* i just swallowed my gum.  that image....*dies a very happy death*
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #264 on: October 25 2006, 05:48 am »
I just those images!!! Can't help looking at them!

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #265 on: October 25 2006, 06:05 am »
Translation of the first part of the summary on su_chan's journal:

Show content
front page has lots of implication
Everyone has wounds and bandanges all over their bodies, Sakura is in front and her right eye is bloody. Fai has an eyepatch as expected.
Syaoran's right eye is hidden so you can't tell which one it is.
Kurogane's thumb is pointed at the ground, and Fai is posing with his middle finger.
The tagline says [They may be broken and fallen, but no matter how many times, they'll stand up again!]

Sakura hands over the payment and Yuuko smiles and accepts it, and starts talking.
Sakura is extremely weak and faint, Fai is sitting on one of the beds in the cave and she lays her head on his lap.

"Sakura-hime, the one who stole your memories in the Clow country's ruins is a man called Fei Wang Reed. The truth is, he did not steal them because he needed them.
Fei Wang's true motive is
To "scatter" your memories."

For what purpose? When Sakura guesses, Yuuko continues explaining.

"For his wish"

"For Fei Wang's wish to be granted he needs two things.
They are, the ruins in Clow country,
And Sakura-hime

You've been to many worlds searching for your feathers.
Crossing dimensions, even crossing time, you have memories of all these dimensions."

Sakura doesn't quite get what she means. Mokona looks apprehensive.

"At the beginning of your journey, you were always asleep.
Even though you're doing fine now, it's impossible to remember what happened while you were asleep."

"Fei Wang wanted you to have no memories in your heart. To have a dead container to place memories in as you travel through dimensions. That is the power you possess to change the world.

For that reason, Fei Wang turned your memories to feathers and dropped them in different dimensions. To make you go on a journey to gather them, he kidnapped "Syaoran" who already knew of his plans. He created another Syaoran who knew nothing except that gathering the feathers was the most important thing.
He killed Kurogane's mother and destroyed his country."

How is that connected, Kurogane asks.

"You left Suwa to become a ninja in Nihon under Tomoyo-hime so that she could someday send you on a journey, since she was the only person in Nihon who was able to sent people to the next world."

"I chose to serve Tomoyo myself."

"Yes, Tomoyo-hime believed that as well. That's why she still sent you away, knowing Fei Wang's expectations."

"Fai... you are the same. The things that were planned and those that were not you should already know."

Two pages of Fai remembering.
Oblong vertical windows with bars, there seems no other way to reach the outside world.
There is no light except what comes through the window.
A filthy boy with snow scattered on him grips the bars and looks up at the sky, you can see his breath.
"I want to die
I want to die
I want to die
I want to die
I want to die
I want to die"

"But, before I could, someone.."
"Someone..."

o.o.....

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #266 on: October 25 2006, 06:10 am »
i was wondering why in only one day there was two more pages on this topic while in two weeks we have only managed to write three pages,but after reading them i understand better now,two little scans of Fai are widely sufficient to make us drool  :haha:

in picture two Fai looks like a spectre starving and thirsty,streching out faintly his hand like if he was imploring mercy  :(...
his shirt makes me think of the one Kurogane is holding in the last chapters,totally ripped and spoiled  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #267 on: October 25 2006, 06:12 am »
Translation of the first part of the summary on su_chan's journal:

Show content
front page has lots of implication
Everyone has wounds and bandanges all over their bodies, Sakura is in front and her right eye is bloody. Fai has an eyepatch as expected.
Syaoran's right eye is hidden so you can't tell which one it is.
Kurogane's thumb is pointed at the ground, and Fai is posing with his middle finger.
The tagline says [They may be broken and fallen, but no matter how many times, they'll stand up again!]

Sakura hands over the payment and Yuuko smiles and accepts it, and starts talking.
Sakura is extremely weak and faint, Fai is sitting on one of the beds in the cave and she lays her head on his lap.

"Sakura-hime, the one who stole your memories in the Clow country's ruins is a man called Fei Wang Reed. The truth is, he did not steal them because he needed them.
Fei Wang's true motive is
To "scatter" your memories."

For what purpose? When Sakura guesses, Yuuko continues explaining.

"For his wish"

"For Fei Wang's wish to be granted he needs two things.
They are, the ruins in Clow country,
And Sakura-hime

You've been to many worlds searching for your feathers.
Crossing dimensions, even crossing time, you have memories of all these dimensions."

Sakura doesn't quite get what she means. Mokona looks apprehensive.

"At the beginning of your journey, you were always asleep.
Even though you're doing fine now, it's impossible to remember what happened while you were asleep."

"Fei Wang wanted you to have no memories in your heart. To have a dead container to place memories in as you travel through dimensions. That is the power you possess to change the world.

For that reason, Fei Wang turned your memories to feathers and dropped them in different dimensions. To make you go on a journey to gather them, he kidnapped "Syaoran" who already knew of his plans. He created another Syaoran who knew nothing except that gathering the feathers was the most important thing.
He killed Kurogane's mother and destroyed his country."

How is that connected, Kurogane asks.

"You left Suwa to become a ninja in Nihon under Tomoyo-hime so that she could someday send you on a journey, since she was the only person in Nihon who was able to sent people to the next world."

"I chose to serve Tomoyo myself."

"Yes, Tomoyo-hime believed that as well. That's why she still sent you away, knowing Fei Wang's expectations."

"Fai... you are the same. The things that were planned and those that were not you should already know."

Two pages of Fai remembering.
Oblong vertical windows with bars, there seems no other way to reach the outside world.
There is no light except what comes through the window.
A filthy boy with snow scattered on him grips the bars and looks up at the sky, you can see his breath.
"I want to die
I want to die
I want to die
I want to die
I want to die
I want to die"

"But, before I could, someone.."
"Someone..."

o.o.....

holy................................... .. O.O heart stops..........................chapter. ..................need................. ..x_x  *dies*

(thanks for translating it)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #268 on: October 25 2006, 06:12 am »
Oh my gosh, so that is Fai as a chil;d. So, depresing. Always wanting to die.

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Mairi

« Reply #269 on: October 25 2006, 06:26 am »
O___O *after looking at 2 pictures and Pikari's translation of spoilers*

buhhhh? jflskajlsjdf? (immediate reaction)

O_O ...and I thought I wasn't looking forward to this chapter immensely. Now I can't wait... in the splash Fai is posing with his middle finger? Seriously? This is going to be an awesome chapter. The only thing that would make it better would be if Fai and Kuro made up and stopped having their attitudes, but I think that's not possible. xD

Offline ArikiaCrystal

• Huh..Short blonde hair, blue eyes^_^. Am funny!^^'
« Reply #270 on: October 25 2006, 06:33 am »
T_T I NEED SCANS NOOOOOOOW!!!! ONEGAIII!!! JESUS!! XD
Smile is my only exit, loneliness is my only enter.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #271 on: October 25 2006, 06:37 am »
Thank you for translating, Pikari! :)
This is getting too much on my poor client-service-frayed nerves! *crawls somewhere to cry for young Fai and await the scans*
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #272 on: October 25 2006, 06:38 am »
Fai's past, Fai's past, Fai's past, Fai's past, Fai's past, Fai's past, Fai's past.

NEED. SCANS. BADLY. *dies slowly and painfully from waiting*

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #273 on: October 25 2006, 06:42 am »
=D Thankyouu for the translation Pikari~
*Joins everyone else in having some sort of mental breakdown waiting for the scans*
*twitch*
faifaifaifaifaifaifaaaiii

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #274 on: October 25 2006, 06:43 am »
We get to know Fai's past?! Finally! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *fainting*
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline aqiaqua

• ~ I'm a Dreamer ~
« Reply #275 on: October 25 2006, 06:44 am »
*twitch as well*

Goddammit I need scans O_O.

~ I'm a Dreamer ~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #276 on: October 25 2006, 07:14 am »
Fai really don't need his magic to create a apocalypse on the forum  :sweatdrop:...

so i'm going to bed now,i hope that chapter 133 is not going to be released while i sleep...yeah i'm a little selfish towards you but i can't stand missing the burst of joy when a new chapter brighten the forum  :okay:

i think i will sleep with the light on tonight,just in case a zombie Fai would come to kidnap me  :tongue:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #277 on: October 25 2006, 07:46 am »
In the Tsubasa Forums they already have 'rumors', but it mostly says the same thing some of you guys said. Here's the link: http://www.tsubasachronicle.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2780

Embrace and kiss me

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #278 on: October 25 2006, 08:09 am »
Oh god, the summary! I want the splash page desparately now (the tag line, ooh...). But that...
Show content
FAI BACKSTORY. O_O *brain implodes* Poor little Faaaaiii...And wow, a bit of FWR explanation. Wait - real!Syaoran already knew about FWR's plans? Whuh? HOW?! And Tomoyo knew about FWR too, which is why she sent Kurogane, but that was because he had chosen to serve her himself...? Huh? Oh the questions, they just keep coming on...

Waaaaaaaaaaaant...chaaapter....
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #279 on: October 25 2006, 08:09 am »
*weeps*

I'm throwing in the towel as well, it's too late to stay up for the chapter scans. ;__; maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for the translations, Pikari! Damn, I'm excited. I always knew Fai would have long hair at some point!
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko