AuthorTopic: chapter 132  (Read 72751 times)

Offline ~Bloody_Rose~

• *cough* CAAAAAANNNOOOOONNN!!!!
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *cough* CAAAANOOOOON!!!!!!
Re: chapter 132
« Reply #80 on: October 11 2006, 10:39 am »
Aww~ i haven't seen the scans yet.. (the link isn't working for me) but the pic that Tatasenko-san posted just melt my heart..

Fai was trying to hold back his tears doesn't he? which is so sweet... he doesn't want sakura to feel bad that's why he didn't cry... T___T so much angst, sadness, kawaiiness... everything...

this is the best chapter so far.... OMG... i love it... now, how am i going to study for my math exam? seeing this before it makes me think of ch. 132 more than me math exam.. OMG... :cry:

I LOVE IT!!!

Forum Family:

Big Sis ~ bluetopaz, aya-Chan, moezy-chan                           Forum Husband ~ Kuro-Puppy :noteworthy:
Lil Sis ~ cardcaptors_ria, babypiggy, kudan                 'Kino no Tabi Lover' sis ~ Zeldi :inlove:
Tamer~ tsukihime                 Daughter: Modo-rashi
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #81 on: October 11 2006, 11:28 am »
scanlated tot he msn group ^^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline kuromori

« Reply #82 on: October 11 2006, 01:31 pm »
This chapter was lovely and thanks to all who translated and posted the scans!!! So much love for every one... though I want to point out one thing that I didn't notice my first time through, and my friend Mellie caught, since we're looking for a second(third) opinon...
Show content
We might be just seeing things, but it looks like between pages 6 and 7, as Fay moves past Kuro... he sliced his cheek with his nails... Fay's hand is up and suddenly there's blood coming from Kuro's cheek...  check it out and let me know what you think!
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." - Lestat

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #83 on: October 11 2006, 01:34 pm »
This chapter was lovely and thanks to all who translated and posted the scans!!! So much love for every one... though I want to point out one thing that I didn't notice my first time through, and my friend Mellie caught, since we're looking for a second(third) opinon...
Show content
We might be just seeing things, but it looks like between pages 6 and 7, as Fay moves past Kuro... he sliced his cheek with his nails... Fay's hand is up and suddenly there's blood coming from Kuro's cheek...  check it out and let me know what you think!

Show content
i dont see it. when fai's hand is up, kuro is in  angst-mode darkness and the next few shots of him, his collar is blocking his cheek...where is the blood on his cheek?
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline mellie

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #84 on: October 11 2006, 01:34 pm »
Show content
We might be just seeing things, but it looks like between pages 6 and 7, as Fay moves past Kuro... he sliced his cheek with his nails... Fay's hand is up and suddenly there's blood coming from Kuro's cheek... check it out and let me know what you think!

Yep. And just to add: 
Show content
It's hard to tell afterwards because Kuro's face is either half-shown or obscurred by his shirt.
  So another opinion would be great!

It's on the top of page 7 I believe.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #85 on: October 11 2006, 01:38 pm »
Show content
he's shrouded by angst-shadow. you cant really see. plus i think its just his shir collar, like here:
it almost looks like blood dripping down his cheek, but it isnt.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline kuromori

« Reply #86 on: October 11 2006, 01:39 pm »
Show content
i dont see it. when fai's hand is up, kuro is in angst-mode darkness and the next few shots of him, his collar is blocking his cheek...where is the blood on his cheek?

Show content
in page 6 right when they show Fay walking past, and his hand is up, look closely at Kuro's right cheek... suddenly there's blood... and Fay's hand is raised up as if he might have sliced while walking by.. as as far as 7 goes.. that is his collar sorry.. but page 6 you see the new cut.

Edit: I made it bigger... I think we were wrong... *sweatdrop* Looking closer that does appear to be a shadowed collar... not blood... (got waaay to fangirly about it and posted before I enlarged) Sorry about the missunderstanding! *sniffles*
"Evil is a point of view. God kills indiscriminately and so shall we. For no creatures under God are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." - Lestat

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #87 on: October 11 2006, 01:41 pm »
Oh. I got the number wrong. Well, it did look weird. Sorry.
I made my little avatar (and kuromori's too). Please don't steal them. I'd be sad.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #88 on: October 11 2006, 01:42 pm »
someone needs to translte that SFX for us to clarify exactly what fai did. is it a "slice" type of sound or a "ruffle of a cloak" type sound :-S
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #89 on: October 11 2006, 01:44 pm »
It's still his shirt collar, Fay was throwing his cloak over his other shoulder.  That's what that arm motion is.

Show content

Offline Mairi

« Reply #90 on: October 11 2006, 01:45 pm »
It's definitely just Kuro's collar, on that page when Fai walks past him. Fai's just shifting the cloak when you see his hand up, I think. I admit that I did a double-take when I first read the chapter though.

*edit: someone beat me to it, so nevermind* xD

Offline kuromori

« Reply #91 on: October 11 2006, 01:45 pm »
It's still his shirt collar, Fay was throwing his cloak over his other shoulder. That's what that arm motion is.

Show content

Yeah I caught that after I made it bigger... *blushes* I went fangirl.... forgive me.

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #92 on: October 11 2006, 01:46 pm »
I didn't look at it that closely, but I see it now. It just looked really weird. Thanks!

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #93 on: October 11 2006, 01:51 pm »
kuro may not want his wounds traeted...but he should atleast change his shirt XD
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline kuromori

« Reply #94 on: October 11 2006, 02:02 pm »
kuro may not want his wounds traeted...but he should atleast change his shirt XD

Yeah... that's gotta be pretty... nasty by now...  poor guy... been through so much in the last  24hrs... and it shows...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
« Reply #95 on: October 11 2006, 02:19 pm »
Yeah... that's gotta be pretty... nasty by now...  poor guy... been through so much in the last  24hrs... and it shows...
he seriosuly needs a nap, and not one standing up and "just resting his eyes" like he was when he was watching over fai.
-----

-----
-----
-----
Online mangas @msn:
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi

not mine

Offline mellie

• New Fan
« Reply #96 on: October 11 2006, 02:20 pm »
He needs love. <3

Offline kuromori

« Reply #97 on: October 11 2006, 02:24 pm »
he seriosuly needs a nap, and not one standing up and "just resting his eyes" like he was when he was watching over fai.
Agreed... He's been working over time...  pretty much since they got into Tokyo he hasn't taken a break... Sakura stops breathing, Syaoran goes Evil clone, Fay almost dies, gets dissed after saving his life, and now taking the blame from Fay for what's happening to Sakura and threatened by him...  Seirously... he needs a break...

(Not that I'm coming down on Fay at all... lord knows I love him and I understand where he's coming from)

Offline [~Dark Chocolate~]

• New Fan
  • I didn't have my coffee this morning -_-
« Reply #98 on: October 11 2006, 03:04 pm »
Agreed... He's been working over time... pretty much since they got into Tokyo he hasn't taken a break... Sakura stops breathing, Syaoran goes Evil clone, Fay almost dies, gets dissed after saving his life, and now taking the blame from Fay for what's happening to Sakura and threatened by him... Seirously... he needs a break...

(Not that I'm coming down on Fay at all... lord knows I love him and I understand where he's coming from)
hmmm . . . I agree . . .
Show content
I mean, with all the things that have been thrown at us, we've been a little more worried about the other characters ( Syaoran going all posseso, Fai getting his eye ripped out, R!Syaoran getting stabbed in the leg, Sakura going on a dangerous quest ) that we've totally forgotten about Kuro x_X. Poor Kurogane T_T
*shuts up now*

Offline Roxx

« Reply #99 on: October 11 2006, 03:06 pm »
^ I'm sure Kuro will have his moment sooner or later. -pokes at Japan-

Kuroxfay<3