AuthorTopic: chapter 132  (Read 73118 times)

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
Re: chapter 132
« Reply #120 on: October 12 2006, 08:24 am »
This is a takebreath chapter, and is amaizaing.... Is the 1st time that I see Fay so angry.... specialy with Kurogane. I have my questions..... Now who is going to be Sakura's protector; Real Xao-Lang, Fay (provably) or is it that Sakura is going to be her oun protector until they find Clone Xao-Lang????

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline tangerine

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #121 on: October 12 2006, 08:58 am »
I was talking about him not being on the same level "vampire" wise.  Although I have to wonder about overall as well.
ah, ok, I misunderstand it  :sweatdrop:

the strenghts were listed from that book and Seishirou was stronger than Fay (pre-Fay-eyeloss)...by one point overall. Fay is 26, Seishirou 27, and Kurogane is 19 overall for points. XD

poooooor Kurowan XDDDD
« Last Edit: October 12 2006, 09:12 am by tangerine »

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #122 on: October 13 2006, 02:56 am »
Sakura's saying a lot of "I'm sorry" in this chapter. I think from now on, probably Sakura would become less energetic & cheery, & she would keep saying "sorry" for everything. I think it would be sweet if Syaoran (either the real one or the clone) tells Sakura to start saying "Thank You" rather than "sorry," just like what Sakura told him when he was little.

the end of this chapter is similar to the scene in chapter 124 when Fai said "i'm sorry" to Kurogane before fainted like Sakura did :okay: .
Fai is in the same place of Kurogane and Sakura takes the place of Fai,so i think that one of the reason why Fai seemed so upset when he heard Sakura's words was because he understood how meaningless has been his reaction towards Kurogane  :sweatdrop::
hearing someone says that he is sorry while he is the one who has been hurt is really painful,and Fai is certainly ashamed to know that he has made Kurogane feels guilty because of his stupid apologies  :wink:.

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #123 on: October 13 2006, 02:02 pm »
the end of this chapter is similar to the scene in chapter 124 when Fai said "i'm sorry" to Kurogane before fainted like Sakura did :okay: .
Fai is in the same place of Kurogane and Sakura takes the place of Fai,so i think that one of the reason why Fai seemed so upset when he heard Sakura's words was because he understood how meaningless has been his reaction towards Kurogane :sweatdrop::
hearing someone says that he is sorry while he is the one who has been hurt is really painful,and Fai is certainly ashamed to know that he has made Kurogane feels guilty because of his stupid apologies :wink:.

Interesting...I didn't see the similarities before you pointed that out (I was way too touched with the scene). Anyway, lately the chapters have been very angsty, and although the serious Fay and the angsty stuff between him & Kurogane is interesting, I feel like I am a little too fatigued with all this tension that's been happening for the last few chapters...I'm really hoping that the next chapter would be a little lighter & CLAMP would show us what happens to C!Syao ( I really miss him) and maybe some fluff between Sakura & R!Syao (I'm obsessed with both Syaorans!), before going back to some angsty stuff that CLAMP might have in store for Kamui, Subaru, Fuuma & Seishirou...

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #124 on: October 13 2006, 06:43 pm »
i made a new banner forthis chapter ^_^
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #125 on: October 14 2006, 03:04 am »
yeah,Ladydarkmoon's scans are availabled  :keke:
http://ladydarkmoon.livejournal.com/125283.html#cutid1

Interesting...I didn't see the similarities before you pointed that out (I was way too touched with the scene). Anyway, lately the chapters have been very angsty, and although the serious Fay and the angsty stuff between him & Kurogane is interesting, I feel like I am a little too fatigued with all this tension that's been happening for the last few chapters...I'm really hoping that the next chapter would be a little lighter & CLAMP would show us what happens to C!Syao ( I really miss him) and maybe some fluff between Sakura & R!Syao (I'm obsessed with both Syaorans!), before going back to some angsty stuff that CLAMP might have in store for Kamui, Subaru, Fuuma & Seishirou...

i understand what you are feeling,it's becoming harder to follow CLAMP's extravagances,but their manga has reached a level of no turning back,because there is too many questions that can't be ignored which need to be answered now to keep the absolute bewitchment of the story,so i don't think that CLAMP is going to put a break  :sweatdrop::
the argument between Fai and Kurogane has to be settled now because Fai is obliged to drink the blood of Kurogane to survive,and the kind of relationship that Sakura and Real Shaolan will share has to be fix now because they are about to travel together  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #126 on: October 14 2006, 04:46 am »
^_^ Personally I think there might be a bit more angst from Fai before he finally decides to drink. He just got done saying that he was determined to push Kurogane away, and Yuuko made a point of mentioning that Fai might refuse to drink.

He seems less concerned with pushing the kids away, though, although that may be due to the shock of seeing Sakura in such a state.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #127 on: October 14 2006, 05:01 am »
^_^ Personally I think there might be a bit more angst from Fai before he finally decides to drink. He just got done saying that he was determined to push Kurogane away, and Yuuko made a point of mentioning that Fai might refuse to drink.

He seems less concerned with pushing the kids away, though, although that may be due to the shock of seeing Sakura in such a state.

I agree but i think he's gonna end up drnking Kuro's blood anyway. I don't think he really wants to push him and the others away, he just doesn't want anyone to get hurt by being too close to him

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #128 on: October 14 2006, 07:12 am »
Sorry if it's been posted before, but here's a little different translation ^^

http://iamsocool12345.livejournal.com/36074.html?#cutid1

Show content
"KUROGANE: Are you that afraid of believing in someone?"

I like that sentence better!
Go Kuro! Force him to trust you!! o.óv

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #129 on: October 14 2006, 07:15 am »
Sorry if it's been posted before, but here's a little different translation ^^

http://iamsocool12345.livejournal.com/36074.html?#cutid1

Show content
"KUROGANE: Are you that afraid of believing in someone?"

I like that sentence better!
Go Kuro! Force him to trust you!! o.óv
intersting, but i woulndt beable to fit THAT on my banner ^^;;;
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #130 on: October 14 2006, 08:01 am »
Yeay! Coherent translation!

This chapter is full of EMO.

Fay needs a smack round the back of the head.

Offline Celesse

• Good Fan
« Reply #131 on: October 14 2006, 02:25 pm »

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #132 on: October 14 2006, 10:24 pm »
so Sakura said that she was sorry two times,she really didn't realize that the only one who wanted to apologize was Fai himself  :sweatdrop:.

the most peculiar is that before the adventure begins,the princess was the one to ask Clone
Shaolan to stop being sorry for everything,and to start thanking instead,so now it's really a reversal of situation that she has reacted like he did in their childhhod  :surprised:.
of course it is a way to magnified the tragic instant,but it also points out how much Sakura has changed   :keke:

but when we think about it,saying "i'm sorry" or "thank you" is the same thing,because it is like if we were saying "i'm sorry to have worried you" and "thank you for your concern".
the only difference is that in the first case the person feels sad,and in the second occurrence the person is happy  :okay:

* Forum Family *

Offline INU

• New Fan
« Reply #133 on: October 15 2006, 12:43 am »
Hmmm, I like that translation better. The last one was literal, but this one is more fitting overall, because it uses english phrases how we'd say them. =3

Yes, Fai really is afraid of believing in people. It's just more proof that someone in his past had betrayed him deeply. *sighs* our poor Fai-kun.

Forum Family
Zharou - Little sis

Offline Sandra-chan

• cRAzY fan
KuroxFay forever!
Banners made by me ^^

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #135 on: October 15 2006, 05:35 am »
Pikari's translation is out for the last few chapters.

*reads 130 translation*

Fai: ...So, I can't forgive him for choosing to make me live.

If I do... I'll be getting close again.

Yuuko:
This time was not because you were together.

Fai:
Still,

I don't want to cause anyone any more pain,

So it won't end up turning into lies like back then when Ashura-ou took me with him.

OMG squee this is so CLAMP's way of telling us that it's canon now. imo he definetly had a relationship with Ashura-ou and he doesn't want his heart broken again. He doesn't want to "be" with Kurogane because he's scared it'll be just like when he was with Ashura. *squee* It's so canon.

Or something.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #136 on: October 15 2006, 07:37 am »
http://rapidshare.de/files/36665109/trc-132.zip.html

Scanslated

OMG, since I could understand what they said it got more angsty!! This is such a beautiful chapter, I wish Fai would let some tears....

You know, C/Syaoran leaving reminds me when Sasuke from Naruto left konoha, and left everybody feeling sad.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #137 on: October 20 2006, 05:49 am »
These past two chapter really brought to mind what Kurogane said all the way back in chapter 13

"....anyone that doesn't cry can't be strong.  No matter what happens, after you cry, then you can face the problem better."

Offline Aethelthryth

« Reply #138 on: October 21 2006, 08:29 am »
OMG, since I could understand what they said it got more angsty!! This is such a beautiful chapter, I wish Fai would let some tears....

You know, C/Syaoran leaving reminds me when Sasuke from Naruto left konoha, and left everybody feeling sad.

I think Fay did let out some tears at the last scene..I think it's mixed with the raindrops to make it less obvious...
And yes, C/Syao leaving also reminds me about Sasuke!

Offline envyofthestage

• Big Fan
  • Fai/Kuro is my OTP.
« Reply #139 on: October 21 2006, 09:09 am »
These past two chapter really brought to mind what Kurogane said all the way back in chapter 13

"....anyone that doesn't cry can't be strong.  No matter what happens, after you cry, then you can face the problem better."

Is THAT what he said?! omg Del Rey suck so badly.
lol@Fai/Chi fans

~*~*~*Forum Family~*~*~*~*

Daughter: Kjesta
Sister: Emiko