AuthorTopic: chapter 132  (Read 72752 times)

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: chapter 132
« Reply #340 on: October 25 2006, 08:21 pm »
hum,sorry to bother you Mizunotsubasa,but it is pointless to open a new chapter's topic UNLESS with have scans  :okay:!
spoilers,rumors or random pictures are just gifts to make us wait until someome got the scans,because talking about amost nothing leads nowhere but to hopeless fan's lamentations  :sweatdrop:

so when i was asleep chapter 133 hasn't been released (good new for me but bad new for those who have been waiting all the night  :D)
the splashpage is so contradictory with what we were all expecting!
we were thinking about a soft sad and depressed image but CLAMP has again atonished us by drawing a insurgent picture with the team acting like a hoodlum gang hanging around the streets  :rotfl:

i think that the feeling would have been perfect if CLAMP has written on their clothes the word "WANTED"  :wink:
« Last Edit: October 25 2006, 10:11 pm by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #341 on: October 25 2006, 08:32 pm »
hmm...i also surprised when i don see another Sakura's hand!!!then,i realised that her hand is behind Syaoran & blocked by the Japanese alphabets...
gee!!Sakura's cloth is awsome!!I like it!!   :XD:
gothic lolita rockz!!  :okay:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Mairi

« Reply #342 on: October 25 2006, 08:34 pm »
I don't think Sakura's hand is actually behind Syaoran, after looking at the image for a while. Since there's a bit missing out of the middle, I think she has her right hand on her hip. We can kind of see her elbow near Syaoran. Once the nice scans come out tomorrow, we should be able to see everything fine. xD

Offline Renaya

• Obsessed Fan
  • everything about ayaness ~~
« Reply #343 on: October 25 2006, 08:34 pm »
splash page...check....translation check....scans....bu bu...... patient...calm down....tomorrow ...for sure.....

"Hear my silent prayer.....Heed my quiet call
When the Dark and Blue surround you...Step into my sight
Look inside the Light...You will know that I have found you"
from Dreamcatcher by Secret Garden

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #344 on: October 25 2006, 08:43 pm »
wow. O__O

splash page = spazzum

*twitch twitch*

I love the punk/gothic feel to this image ^__^ would love to see Sakura and Syaoran dressed in gothic lolita and kodana lolita *feels some fanart coming on* lol

Offline Crystall

• just an angel...
« Reply #345 on: October 25 2006, 08:51 pm »
oh god...how long it's gonna take?? :(
that splash page totally rocks and their outfits are so cool, especially sakura's. about the hand thing... sakura's hand goes in front of shyaoran's and his hand come beneath hers :hehe: so....
and i like the idea of showing what each of them has lost - very original. and i also wonder why they have all those injuries  :sad5: and fai showing the finger.... it really doesn't suit him...  :sweatdrop:
when are those scans coming out????  :cry:

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #346 on: October 25 2006, 09:07 pm »
oh yeah!!i also notice that too now...   :sweatdrop:
actually,Sakura's hand is not behind Syaoran...its my mistake....don look at the previous post!!
and,for the scan,tomorrow for sure...  :XD:
um...did you guys notice that Kurogane & Fye show rockz style???
ex:look at Fye,he shows his finger...thats actually rockz!!  :wink:
and,for Sakura & Syaoran,they show cold style...
ex:look at their eyes,then you will notice!  :wink:
um..thats my thoughts...  :sweatdrop:

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #347 on: October 25 2006, 09:29 pm »
I agree. This splash page seems different than the others, with all that symbolism. But I still think Fai flipping the bird seems out of character xD

I don't think Fai flipping the bird is OoC... We don't really know what his true colours are remember. He may put that cheery, 'the whole world is made of candyfloss and kittens' disposition on, but we all know that there is a much darker, regretful, more bitter Fai lurking just beneith the surface. We've just started to see some of it with his recent coldness to Kurogane.
Flipping the bird could be the most In Character thing he's done so far!!!

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Kjesta

• It's fact I act.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #348 on: October 25 2006, 09:54 pm »
I love that splash page! it's absolutely gorgeous!

(But I want to mention that Sakura's clothes are gothic lolita in NO way! It may be kinda gothic and it may be sexy, but that's not gothic lolita.)

@Xiao_Lang

Syaoran as Kodona would be so cute! And Fai's the perfect dandy *snicker* Sakura will wear gothic lolita and Kurogane sweet lolita XD~
"Sir, we are surrounded!" "Excellent! Now we can attack in any direction!"

~*Forum Family*~
Wife: Znuese
Sister: Emiko
Twin brother: Ando
Sister in law: meliwan
Soulmate: Tatasenko
Mother: envyofthestage

~*Zuckersüße Grüße*~

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #349 on: October 25 2006, 10:31 pm »
this revolutionary splashpage is actually much more appropriate than a tragic image to illustrate the background of the last tome 17,because beyond the mere sentiment of sadness there is before all the feelling of rebellion which has overcomed the heart of the team  :okay: :
Fai is starting to show us his stubborn violent and rebel personnality by rejecting the one who has saved him,Kurogane has never been so authoritarian by forcing Fai to live,Sakura is becoming brave bold and wild in order to be independant,and Clone Shaolan has thrown everything and everyone away by letting his dark side takes his mind control  :sweatdrop:

so this picture brings to the fore their "new" ruthless personnality  :keke:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #350 on: October 25 2006, 10:32 pm »
I don't think Fai flipping the bird is OoC... We don't really know what his true colours are remember. He may put that cheery, 'the whole world is made of candyfloss and kittens' disposition on, but we all know that there is a much darker, regretful, more bitter Fai lurking just beneith the surface. We've just started to see some of it with his recent coldness to Kurogane.
Flipping the bird could be the most In Character thing he's done so far!!!

hmmm maybe >.<. But still I wouldn't imagine the "real" Fai flipping the bird...

Offline INU

• New Fan
« Reply #351 on: October 25 2006, 10:57 pm »
UUUUUURRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies in a corner, slowly and painfully*

The splash page had made me soooooooo happy!!
Fai's finally showing his true colors! I think it's sexy....

And Kuro-wanwan has been bitten!!!! EVEN SEXIER!!!! *drools*

Sakura and Syoran OOOOMMMMGGGGOOOODDDD......

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY MOTHER CHOSE THIS TIME TO GET ALL F***ED UP ABOUT ME SPENDING TOO MCUH TIME ON THE NET!! NOW I CAN'T GARANTEE BEING ONLINE WHEN THE SCANS COME OUT!!! *panics, tears down her own house*

I'll be drawing them all day in school now.

Forum Family
Zharou - Little sis

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #352 on: October 25 2006, 11:24 pm »
I CAN'T BELIEVE MY MOTHER CHOSE THIS TIME TO GET ALL F***ED UP ABOUT ME SPENDING TOO MCUH TIME ON THE NET!! NOW I CAN'T GARANTEE BEING ONLINE WHEN THE SCANS COME OUT!!! *panics, tears down her own house*

I'll be drawing them all day in school now.

I weep for you. ;__; Your mother chose the WORST POSSIBLE time to complain about the net. D:

NO SCANS YET?! I slept, I went to school, but nothing? I got all worked up at school and all...
That reminds me, I drew a sketch of a topless Fai with long hair in my social studies book today, and the teacher commented that even though he wasn't sure of the gender of my sketch, I shouldn't be drawing half naked people when I should be taking notes. xDDD

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #353 on: October 25 2006, 11:39 pm »
*just collapses*

This is almost as bad as the wait for 121 and 125~~~~~~~ AKHSDJKGDGADGHAJK. *INSERT RAVING HERE*

At least you guys have stuff to do! I'm on a week break here, so all I can do is sit around and wait - unless my friends are free and I get out of the house...

But...still...AGGGGJJJJHHHHH.

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #354 on: October 25 2006, 11:46 pm »
*just collapses*

This is almost as bad as the wait for 121 and 125~~~~~~~ AKHSDJKGDGADGHAJK. *INSERT RAVING HERE*

At least you guys have stuff to do! I'm on a week break here, so all I can do is sit around and wait - unless my friends are free and I get out of the house...

But...still...AGGGGJJJJHHHHH.

o_o Me too! I don't have school so I'm at home waiting for the chapter! We're all going mad for the suspense of this chapter. Though the wait for the next chapter could be even worse, though shorter. The ending of the chapter 133 summary sounds like a lead in to a flashback sequence to me...
The  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
« Reply #355 on: October 25 2006, 11:50 pm »
o_o Me too! I don't have school so I'm at home waiting for the chapter! We're all going mad for the suspense of this chapter. Though the wait for the next chapter could be even worse, though shorter. The ending of the chapter 133 summary sounds like a lead in to a flashback sequence to me...

It's official. Clamp are trying to kill us all. They're probably sat there laughing like psychopaths...

(Although I grin eternally and gleefully at that plaster (band-aid, whatever) on Kuro's neck. It may NOT be a feeding scar, BUT I'M GOING TO BELIEVE IT IS, DARN IT ALL. >_O)

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #356 on: October 25 2006, 11:53 pm »
gomen nasai!! where's the picture?? I wanna see it..plizzzz...........

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #357 on: October 26 2006, 12:06 am »
its here,ishiyaki...
probably you would scream after look at it...
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3804/colorum3.jpg

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #358 on: October 26 2006, 12:18 am »
OMG! I looooooove this page!  :inlove:
(Although I grin eternally and gleefully at that plaster (band-aid, whatever) on Kuro's neck. It may NOT be a feeding scar, BUT I'M GOING TO BELIEVE IT IS, DARN IT ALL. >_O)
I think you're right!!! hehehe... :greengrin:.BTW, I really like their clothes, I wish I could own them...
Arrg,  when is the chapter going to be released, can't ..wait ..much.. longer. *explodes* (again...).
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #359 on: October 26 2006, 12:20 am »
its here,ishiyaki...
probably you would scream after look at it...
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/3804/colorum3.jpg
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG AND AGAIN, OMG!!!!!