CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 23: The Distorted Wish

(1/21) > >>

Okamirei:
Tsubasa Chronicle (Arc 2): Episode 23

This is the discussion topic for Episode 49 of TRC.

This episode is entitled: The Distorted Wish

-episode aired, topic unlocked

Dayanira:
That was... disturbing.
Show contentDidn't understand much, but since this guy has some plans on Sakura... Damn, it's LAME! Thay let Kuro & Fai be defeated so easily! And now thay areĀ  trying to emphasize Syaoran's coolness <_< I'm kinda sick of this already.
And they inserted Ashura-ou again (though Fai's reaction was interesting to see... I want more hints on his past T_T) and made Kuro's opponent look like HIS FATHER!!! WTF? Oh, and Seishirou-san of course...I think this arc is way too insolent.

Jeannette:
*head desk* So dumb and lame. Show content Wtf was with the fighting in the begining? Fai starts off fighting Ashura and then ends up fighting... himself? And Kurogane fights his father? STOP WITH THE OEDIPUS COMPLEX BEETRAIN. Kurogane does not have an Oedipus Complex! But the implications of Syaoran fighting Seishirou were funny. Because we all know Sei-chan's a perv anyways.

And why did Sakura have to stare at the Syaoran wannabe for like half the episode? xd And it's ridiculous to have Fai and Kurogane beaten so easily by some lame Syaoran-copy. KAMUI couldn't even beat Kurogane.

And most of all, why must this be a three-parter? T_T

nefadol:
Show contentThey brought back Sei-chan? o_O  I'm not even going to bother with this, that kills whatever suspense that would be there whenever he's supposed to reappear in canon. D:

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on October 15 2006, 09:24 am ---*head desk* So dumb and lame. Show content Wtf was with the fighting in the begining? Fai starts off fighting Ashura and then ends up fighting... himself? And Kurogane fights his father? STOP WITH THE OEDIPUS COMPLEX BEETRAIN. Kurogane does not have an Oedipus Complex! But the implications of Syaoran fighting Seishirou were funny. Because we all know Sei-chan's a perv anyways.

And why did Sakura have to stare at the Syaoran wannabe for like half the episode? xd And it's ridiculous to have Fai and Kurogane beaten so easily by some lame Syaoran-copy. KAMUI couldn't even beat Kurogane.

And most of all, why must this be a three-parter? T_T
--- End quote ---

you gotta be kidding me about ashura.

*head slams on desk*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version