CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 23: The Distorted Wish

<< < (8/21) > >>

Capella:
What the...wow, just when you think it can't get any crazier. The only thing I can say for this episode is the animation wasn't quite as bad as last time, because last episode's animation was just exceptionally awful.

Show contentOkay, first of all, Kaos is such a Gary-Stu, or whatever you call male Mary-Sues. I don't like to throw that label around but seriously. It was settled when he totally pwned Fai and Kurogane. That just shouldn't happened. At all. And when Syaoran defeats him it will be even lamer because even if Syaoran has determination to save Sakura and everything, he's still a student at sword fighting and can't use magic.

I have no idea what was going on with Fei-Wang Reed, but Xing-Huo standing around in Tao? With a monocle? W.T.F.

And...the old "let's make an illusion of some one from your past which you must fight" trick. Kuro-papa, Seishirou, and Ashura-ou - is their supposed to be a common theme here? Because I'm not seeing it. Are they going for "mentor/teacher"? Somehow I doubt that Ashura-ou fits that description. Fai's reaction was so...*facepalm* Ashura-ou looked weird, and I love how inexplicably mute he is.

LTC really should do this episode. Really really.

Sailor Yue-chan:
theres plenty room in the aniti beetrain comitee. <_<  >_>

ArikiaCrystal:
Tsubasa dont deserve that!!! Its too horrible!!!

WE MUST GO TO BEETRAIN AND KILL EVERYONES!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!

Seriously -.-' i HATE the anime!!! The characters are veryy ugly...the scenario is horrible...its not like the manga! The soungs ares goods and that's enaugh!

Airashii:
Now,now, we musn't answer everything with violence. Maybe season 3 might be...good?

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: ArikiaCrystal on October 17 2006, 08:22 am ---Tsubasa dont deserve that!!! Its too horrible!!!

WE MUST GO TO BEETRAIN AND KILL EVERYONES!!! MUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAH!!

Seriously -.-' i HATE the anime!!! The characters are veryy ugly...the scenario is horrible...its not like the manga! The soungs ares goods and that's enaugh!

--- End quote ---
thats true: the only thing good about the anime at this point is the music, and even then it gets raped (IE: 38/39's use of "Kaze no Machi he")

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version