CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 23: The Distorted Wish

<< < (9/21) > >>

Airashii:
The characters don't look in all the episodes uggly. There have been some in which the animation is super. The episode when they turned chibi wasn't all bad... nor has been a few others.

ArikiaCrystal:
Ok ok gomenasai Airashii-san dont be so defensive i where joking about killing everyones! XD And the characters ares not bad all the way...But they ares not goods all the way either!!! Anyway-.-

Airashii:
Heheheh, don't be afraid I'm not mad at you! Yes,I admit the animation is not perfect, but...oh...well. I prefer how they were drawn in the TRC movie.

~Bloody_Rose~:
hmm... just saw the screencaps... they look great.. especially the green-haired guy ( i think his name is chaos..) :inlove:

but they say that the animation sucks... so, hmm... let's see... the animation sucks but the graphics we're pretty good.. :lol:

kester:
First off, ever since Lecourt Arc where we saw Tomo, the graphics have been...2-D .Especially the clothes, did they get a new artist or something?

o.o Its like the characters are flat or something. Especially Yuuko.

Hmm...that bird which holds all those feathers and possess the power to cross dimensions. I guess a feather per episode is kinda slow, considering there were hundreds,if not more, feathers.Getting back that many feathers in one shot is going to put Sakura into a coma o.o

Eh? Whats Xing Huo doing there? And with those glasses? FWR can spy on the group at his lair, he doesnt need Xing Huo to be his "eyes". Unless Xing Huo is planning on doing something there...

Chaos made a good point . Having storng magic but not using it is as good as not having it. Shouldnt Fye use magic in desparate situations? He did once in Lecourt afterall.

Saving themselves from falling to death and saving the princess from a green-haired wannabe seems to fall into that category.

Kuro's special attack appeared to have made a direct hit but Chaos took no dmg at all ? Thats so wrong on so many levels. Is Syao gonna pull off what his teacher couldnt ?

And NOOOOOO! How can they break Hien? I'm starting to dislike BT...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version