CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 23: The Distorted Wish

<< < (10/21) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote ---Eh? Whats Xing Huo doing there? And with those glasses? FWR can spy on the group at his lair, he doesnt need Xing Huo to be his "eyes". Unless Xing Huo is planning on doing something there...
--- End quote ---

beetrain canceled his cable, ever since yuuko sent the gang to ashura, he hasnt been able to watch syaoran-tachil. lucky.  :heh:

[in the manga, he could observe, but ahtas all. itl be intersting...how will he know whats happening when they reach tokyo :S

Smile_For_Me:
My guess is that

Show contentthe new boy is already dead, he is only living because of Sakura's feather. So he can't be hurt by anyone but Sakura. He could be a feather himself for all we know.

ishiyaki:

--- Quote from: Smile_For_Me on October 18 2006, 02:37 am ---My guess is that

Show contentthe new boy is already dead, he is only living because of Sakura's feather. So he can't be hurt by anyone but Sakura. He could be a feather himself for all we know.

--- End quote ---
REALLY?????
I didn't think that...it could be true, as the chapter OekakiMokona! :D

GUYS OF ANTIBEETRAIN/NHK CAMPAIGN!! WE'VE TO MEET, WE' VE TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW!!
THIS IS THE WAR!!!!! :cussing: :violent5:
*calls everyone and prepares meeting's room*

sanlyn:
Sorry guys to tell everyone..... it seems like the filler will continue 'til the end of second season and yes i am refering to King Chaos arc.

next episode -- The Group's Determination (決意のナカマ)
25.  Freezing Mitama (凍てつくミタマ)
26. The Wings Of Tomorrow (明日へのツバサ)

maybe the script writers run out of idea for the filler.

Sandra-chan:
Well, then the tokyo/x arc should start at the beginnig of season 3, which starts next year..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version