CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 23: The Distorted Wish

<< < (12/21) > >>

kester:
I keep staring at Chaos and Syao. They dont look alike at all in any way to me o.o

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: kester on October 21 2006, 10:09 am ---I keep staring at Chaos and Syao. They dont look alike at all in any way to me o.o

--- End quote ---
their designs are close, chaos is just syaoran with green hair and a bad haircut. its sorta how Keiffer, (beetrain OC) looks alot like syaoran, except with a helmut and diferent eyes.

Kuro-puppy:
personally i don't really like C Syaoran, Mr Perfect characters get on my nerves......i think Keefer is cooler then C Syaoran XD

Aethelthryth:
I haven't seen the episode, but reading these reviews really makes me wonder about the green-haired-Syaoran-wannabe....

What's wrong with BeeTrain?! They're turning TRC into a very weird saga! I can't stand it...

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Aethelthryth on October 21 2006, 03:33 pm ---I haven't seen the episode, but reading these reviews really makes me wonder about the green-haired-Syaoran-wannabe....

What's wrong with BeeTrain?! They're turning TRC into a very weird saga! I can't stand it...

--- End quote ---
join the club!

(seriously!, theres a club: http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.0)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version