CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 23: The Distorted Wish

<< < (13/21) > >>

Sandra-chan:
Episode 24 is out now....http://bt.saiyaman.info/

Jeannette:
Just watched 24. Sigh, it was just as bad as we all expected. Show contentChaos takes Sakura away. After saying he loves Sakura. The entire rest of the episode I was thinking, 'Sakura, this guy just beat up your boytoy and your two gay daddies. And you're going to go with him? -Now- would be a good time to fight, you know.' I guess it's possible that Sakura had her memory wiped or something. O_o And I can't tell you how dumb Xing Huo looks wearing that monacle. And then Kurogane... tries to make a deal with Yuuko to get back Ginryuu? O_o Well, at least  Kurogane didn't actually make the deal; instead he gives SOUHI to Syaoran.  Pft, so dumb. Kurogane is by FAR the better swordsman, why would he give his sword to Syaoran?

Worst of all,

FAI USED MAGIC. TO COOK.

The ONLY time FAI HAS EVER USED MAGIC WAS TO SAVE THEIR LIVES. WTF.

nefadol:

--- Quote from: Jeannette on October 22 2006, 07:51 am ---Just watched 24. Sigh, it was just as bad as we all expected. Show contentChaos takes Sakura away. After saying he loves Sakura. The entire rest of the episode I was thinking, 'Sakura, this guy just beat up your boytoy and your two gay daddies. And you're going to go with him? -Now- would be a good time to fight, you know.' I guess it's possible that Sakura had her memory wiped or something. O_o And I can't tell you how dumb Xing Huo looks wearing that monacle. And then Kurogane... tries to make a deal with Yuuko to get back Ginryuu? O_o Well, at least Kurogane didn't actually make the deal; instead he gives SOUHI to Syaoran. Pft, so dumb. Kurogane is by FAR the better swordsman, why would he give his sword to Syaoran?

Worst of all,

FAI USED MAGIC. TO COOK.

The ONLY time FAI HAS EVER USED MAGIC WAS TO SAVE THEIR LIVES. WTF.
--- End quote ---

Ouch.  Literally, ouch.  Extreme levels of OOC and canon rape. >_< I really hope they don't do the Tokyo arc, or at least get better writers if they do.  I think the Sakura in the anime needs to be beat up by her manga counterpart, she's completely useless.

Meowzy:
Show contentSorry, What? Fai uses magic... to cook?! This is... This is unforgivable. Seriously, they've done a lot of bad things in the anime, but this just goes too far.
Breaking Hien and Kurogane giving away Souhi... That's bad. That's really bad. Fai using magic to cook? WORSE! (in my opinion, anyway.)

Sailor Yue-chan:
*collapses on the floor ded* (im serious...after reading that i stopped breathing O_o

+
-----:cry: WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON BEETAIN! god if theres anything called canon rape, THAT is it!!@

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version