CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 24: The Group's Determination

<< < (5/9) > >>

Hack:

--- Quote from: emxyeuxanh on October 24 2006, 09:27 am ---if you dont like it don't watch it. simple as that.

--- End quote ---
do you like it? -_-

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote from: Mari on October 29 2006, 04:25 am ---Looks like we get the torrent for S25 (51) aready.

If you still want a clip I can make it.
Would you need it on like YouTube or something to see it?

--- End quote ---
sure. you can put it on yuotube

--- Quote from: emxyeuxanh on October 24 2006, 09:27 am ---if you dont like it don't watch it. simple as that.

--- End quote ---
i TRY to read the summeries on RC for my guide....near impossilbe btw...the screenshots...mokona's kisses are poisonis for bishonen ninjas V_V

Aethelthryth:
I saw the screencaps...Man, so the green-haired guy episodes haven't finished yet??!?! When the heck is the story going to move on!?!??!

Sailor Yue-chan:
*head hits desk* i shouldnmt have even attepmted to watch the preveiw. seriously, i hoped that this god forsaken arc would be over by ep 25, but tis not. it goes to the end of the season -_- i really truely had hoped for a random fluffy filler. something cute, if not sappy. but i guess not.

Mari:
I hope it's okay if I put it on Zippy Video instead ^^;;
YouTube's "death of quality" always get me.

As for EP25, I watched it a little while ago and the animation was nothing like the previous episode.  It could be because the last episode was just that bad that anything else looks good--but there were some nice soft animated moments :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version