CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 24: The Group's Determination

<< < (6/9) > >>

Sailor Yue-chan:
XP mokona;s gonna git a migrain.  im G:AD i didnt watch them..."once upon a time..." is one of my faves of ost 4 and i do not want what happened with "Kaze no machi he" to happen with anymore songs. thankfully i am able to LISTEN to the (un)official themesong for kurofai

Sailor Yue-chan:
ive been told that at somepoint in 25 or 26...
Show contentthe seal on our syaoran either breaks or he goes psycho again -_-

they have NO RIGHT! NO RIGHT AT ALL!!! :angry: : :hmp: :angry:

Mari:
Well, there was this pic in as part of the S26 preview, but--I REALLY hope they don't pull something like that ><

I'm wondering about the next episode...because if Sakura is not asleep when they enter Tokyo then it'll be screwed from the beginning.

Sailor Yue-chan:
O_o wheres syao's face? all theydrew was his psycho eye X_O

Tatasenko:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on October 30 2006, 08:13 am ---O_o wheres syao's face? all theydrew was his psycho eye X_O

--- End quote ---

this is just Shaolan's face after seeing how ugly he looks in the anime,he will need a therapy to pacify the traumatism,Beetrain has really no pity for children  -_-

i remenber that at the beginning of this arc when i first saw the handsome face of the green-haired bad guy i was really enthusiast,i was hoping that Beetrain have started to put some interesting characters to boost the anime,but at the end it is worse than if they have done nothing.

Kurogane and Fai are just spectators,they could have gone for a walk,drunk some tea at a pub,and come back later,nobody would have noticed their absence  :sweatdrop:!
Sakura is like a useless doll that we can drag everywhere we want,and Shaolan looks like a star wars' character  :dodge:

if this anime was a parody it would have been perfect,but unfortunately this is not the case  :angry:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version