AuthorTopic: Chapter 133  (Read 59546 times)

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
Re: Chapter 133 scans are available now. :D
« Reply #140 on: October 28 2006, 12:04 pm »
Scanslated - http://rapidshare.com/files/958377/trc-133.zip.html

Thank you, Celesse! I am downloading now and will post the link to my page soon :)

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #141 on: October 28 2006, 12:49 pm »
Celesse,thankz!! cookie for you!! ^o^

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Møon Li

• Aishiteru SyaorAndru <3
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #142 on: October 28 2006, 03:04 pm »
Thank you Celesse, as always :D sure a cookie...

Was so interesting reading all the posts... too many things to think about everything, specially that Watanugi stuff... I can;t wait for the cahpt. 134 and no this week ooh my gosh...

By the way, does someone know where to download scanlated Clover's manga?

When we love, we want to be better than we already are... and love makes us better"

♥ Syaoran Loves Me ♥

~*Forum Family*~
Daughters: Okamirei, Star Wings
Little sisters:pretty.sofiacardcaptors.babypigggy.TimeMachine.bie liao.charcoalz.kudan.Aya-Chan.Kairi.SailorYue.tsubasaHime199.EuphoriaBliss.nicole_shimun
Little brothers: 89757knight.Kouichi
Nieces: Moonflower121.hikari_blaze.Monse-chan.littlekitty
Cousins: Director of Music.aishiteru.

Møon LUNiTe CHRoNiCLE

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #143 on: October 28 2006, 04:54 pm »
Thank you Celesse, as always :D sure a cookie...

Was so interesting reading all the posts... too many things to think about everything, specially that Watanugi stuff... I can;t wait for the cahpt. 134 and no this week ooh my gosh...

By the way, does someone know where to download scanlated Clover's manga?

LSD's site http://www.manga4otaku.com/forums/index.php?showforum=2 might if not, ask me forthe link to the Evil Empire. their sure to have it.
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #144 on: November 01 2006, 07:37 am »
i can't believe it,we have waited 17 TOMES to know a bit about Fai's past and this chapter's discussion has been neglected since severals days,have you been so much traumatized   :haha:???

about the fact that Fai can't die,or i should rather say can't KILL HIMSELF,i was wondering how it could be possible  :surprised:...

there are only two theories to explain this peculiar particularity,either Fai was born like this and so it is due to his magical power (but in this case ALL the others magicians would be like him,and i don't think so because he seems different),or else someone has cast him a spell which has sealed him from the inside in order to nulliffy all his attempts to suicide himself and all the bad effects of disease  :okay:...

so it would mean that someone wanted to keep Fai alive and that's may be why he has been kept captive isolated from the outside world,so as to protect him from others people who wished to make him disappear  :sweatdrop:

okay i know,this is a very weird supposition,but at least it's bring back to life the topic  :wink:
« Last Edit: November 01 2006, 10:40 am by Tatasenko »

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #145 on: November 01 2006, 08:23 am »
i can't believe it,we have waited 17 TOMES to know a bit about Fai's past and this chapter's discussion has been neglected since severals days,have you been so much traumatized :haha:

about the fact that Fai can't die,or i should rather say can't KILL HIMSELF,i was wondering how it could be possible :surprised:...

there are only two theories to explain this peculiar particularity,either Fai was born like this and so it is due to his magical power (but in this case ALL the others magicians would be like him,and i don't think so because he seems different),or else someone has cast him a spell which has sealed him from the inside in order to nulliffy all his attempts to suicide himself and all the bad effects of disease :okay:...

so it would mean that someone wanted to keep Fai alive and that's may be why he has been kept captive isolated from the outside world,so as to protect him from others people who wished to make him disappear :sweatdrop:

okay i know,this is a very weird supposition,but at least it's bring back to life the topic :wink:
mm...could it be that Fai's life depends of Ashura's life??? I mean, I think Ashura is "the lord" of his soul..it sounds really weird.

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #146 on: November 01 2006, 09:13 am »
I honestly think that he can't not die is a freak gasoline fight accident.
I got the impression that he wanted ot die, bu that there was nothing keeping him from not dying like immortality, a spell, a curse, whatever.
He just hadn't died yet, of starvation or hypothermea or whatever.
He said he had a reason to live before he died anyway, so, you know CLAMP and will power.
I don't neccessarily think his life(being alive) was that controlled when he was little as we see him there.
Thats just my guess though.
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #147 on: November 01 2006, 10:15 am »
well the way fai says in the outo arc (dunno if this was anime only) fai said "i used to think it would be an adventure to die" perhaps the fact tht he CANT die makes him WANTY to die. :S
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Senefen

• Super Fan
  • Chemicals imbalance, who needs them anyway?
« Reply #148 on: November 01 2006, 10:16 am »
I honestly think that he can't not die is a freak gasoline fight accident.
that would be awesome XD
I got the impression that he wanted ot die, bu that there was nothing keeping him from not dying like immortality, a spell, a curse, whatever.[/
From what I gathered he swore, for whatever reason, to not let himself die ie. hes gonna eat, not jump off tall buidlings etc. However if someone kills him thats perfectly fine becuase he has no control over that.
So he doesnt particualy want to live
But he swore he wouldnt kill himself - or let himself die
But if someone kills him thats fine, maybe even what he wants

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #149 on: November 01 2006, 10:57 am »
However if someone kills him thats perfectly fine becuase he has no control over that.
So he doesnt particualy want to live
But he swore he wouldnt kill himself - or let himself die
But if someone kills him thats fine, maybe even what he wants

to sum up he may just be unable to face life as much as he is unable to face death,so he lets himself rub along and wishes that he will die without knowing it,because he is too afraid to kill himself but too coward to live...or maybe the inverse  :okay:

but i don't think that someone who keeps repeating indifinitely in his jail that he wants to die without doing it has really total control over his life,i'm pretty sure that someone has the power to decide of Fai's fate  :shifty:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #150 on: November 01 2006, 11:09 am »
to sum up he may just be unable to face life as much as he is unable to face death,so he lets himself rub along and wishes that he will die without knowing it,because he is too afraid to kill himself but too coward to live...or maybe the inverse  :okay:

but i don't think that someone who keeps repeating indifinitely in his jail that he wants to die without doing it has really total control over his life,i'm pretty sure that someone has the power to decide of Fai's fate  :shifty:

Agreed. We still don't know if Fai has a spell or something that keeps him from commiting suicide, but it also be that he is too coward to take his own life. Or maybe it's about willpower like Tricky said. In any case, if he really wanted to die and if he had complete control over his life he would have killed himself long ago

I'm still fond of the theory that something keeps him from dying. It's also the worst thing that could happen to him, and since we've seen people ripping off arms, eating eyes and all sort of terrible things, then why not? ^^

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #151 on: November 02 2006, 05:37 am »
Kind of off the current topic, but the next chapter will be up this week, right?
I mean, its wednesday and we don't have scans/translations or even spoilers.
Does htat mean it isn't till next week?
>.<

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #152 on: November 02 2006, 05:39 am »
I think it is up for next week.

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #153 on: November 02 2006, 05:48 am »
Yeah. I'm afraid it's next week. Clamp changed the date. V_V
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #154 on: November 02 2006, 05:56 am »
Kind of off the current topic, but the next chapter will be up this week, right?
I mean, its wednesday and we don't have scans/translations or even spoilers.
Does htat mean it isn't till next week?
>.<

sorry to bring you bad new Tricky,but the schedule of chapter 134 has been changed few days ago,there is no chapter today,we will have to wait until 8th november to know a little more about Fai  :sweatdrop:...
if there has been a new chapter of Tsubasa this wednesday be sure that the topic would have been much more liven up with fans everywhere begging for the scans  :okay:

but i think that chapter 133 has given us enough revelations to make us wait one more week,CLAMP were certainly too busy celebrating haloween  :haha:

* Forum Family *

Offline Meowzy

• cRAzY fan
  • Mystic catgirl
« Reply #155 on: November 02 2006, 07:10 am »
Evil CLAMP...
Yet... we love them.
*worships all the same*

Credit for the siggie to bLuetopaz! Icon by me!
Do not be distraught. Always with the end, comes hope and rebirth.
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Sabbe-chan

• cRAzY fan
  • "L, do you know?..."
« Reply #156 on: November 02 2006, 07:38 am »
*sigh* Has to wait one more week......
but I'll manage. :sweatdrop:
Can't help being a hopeless manga/anime lover....

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
« Reply #157 on: November 02 2006, 08:59 am »
Thank you all for letting me know! Will wait with great anticipation and contemplation..! ^.~

Offline Blue

• England
« Reply #158 on: November 02 2006, 09:33 am »
;_______; Can't believe we have to wait another week, AGAIN. And Naruto. ='[

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #159 on: November 02 2006, 01:35 pm »
Hmm, I have a question. In Pikari's translations, Fai's line in the prison when he's kind of sliding down is just "But, before I do, someone..Someone..."

But... in the scanlation on the MSN group... Fai actually *says* "I want to be loved by someone before I die"

So, um... which is it? Is Fai's wish *actually* to be loved by someone before he dies or was this a presumption someone made?
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage