AuthorTopic: Chapter 133  (Read 59557 times)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
Re: Chapter 133 scans are available now. :D
« Reply #160 on: November 02 2006, 01:45 pm »
Hmm, I have a question. In Pikari's translations, Fai's line in the prison when he's kind of sliding down is just "But, before I do, someone..Someone..."

But... in the scanlation on the MSN group... Fai actually *says* "I want to be loved by someone before I die"

So, um... which is it? Is Fai's wish *actually* to be loved by someone before he dies or was this a presumption someone made?

That's just an assumption. Jamie's translations and Pikari's translations both just have Fai say, 'But before I die... someone.... I want someone to...' In the first translation available, I think, the translator stuck in a note that she couldn't think of any way to finish the sentence except 'to love me.' But that's not what Fai says.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #161 on: November 02 2006, 01:54 pm »
Hmm, I have a question. In Pikari's translations, Fai's line in the prison when he's kind of sliding down is just "But, before I do, someone..Someone..."

But... in the scanlation on the MSN group... Fai actually *says* "I want to be loved by someone before I die"

So, um... which is it? Is Fai's wish *actually* to be loved by someone before he dies or was this a presumption someone made?

I don't think he actually said the "to be loved by someone" part.

Here's another translation from TC.net:

-14-

Fai: I want to die.

Fai: But, before that,
Fai: someone, (T/N: Dangling object, oh joy. Some ideas for what he could be going to say: wanting to meet someone, wanting to talk to someone, wanting to connect to someone, wanting to love someone.)

Fai: someone

The translator here indicates that the sentence is just cut off and that practically anything could be put there. Nothing is really implied in the words alone.

I think the reason that it was included was because they used Inarikami's translations. This is what she said:
Little!Fai: I want to die.
I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die.

But before that...

By someone... (1)

and then at the very end she threw in, in the NOTES section:

(1) Okay, the only way I coul finish this sentence is: ".... I want to be loved." ♥

That is where I think the problem started, because people must have misread it and thought that it was what Fai actually said, and then whoever the scanlator was for the MSN group added it in, and then people were misled completely.

So he didn't say that. He just said "someone..." and then it cuts away. We don't know what he says. It could be that, but it isn't what was stated.

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #162 on: November 02 2006, 03:24 pm »
if i get the chance, ill fix the chapter translation on the msn group. whjoever scanslated it, they made ALOT of mistakes...from FWR's middle name to calling watanuiki  "this kid" rather then wat yuuko WOULD have called him: "this child" yuuko calling someone a "kid"...thats just too slangy for soemone of her stature XD thats Kuroigane's line!
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
« Reply #163 on: November 02 2006, 04:02 pm »
What'd they put as FWR's middle name?

Just for the record, what Fay says in those two pages is, "Shinitai (x6)... Demo, sono mae ni, dare ka ni...dare ka ni." "I want to die, but before that, someone..." Or something close to that. So yeah, it's simply a dangling object. The particle doesn't lead anywhere yet. No mention at all of wanting to be loved.
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #164 on: November 02 2006, 04:16 pm »
What'd they put as FWR's middle name?

Just for the record, what Fay says in those two pages is, "Shinitai (x6)... Demo, sono mae ni, dare ka ni...dare ka ni." "I want to die, but before that, someone..." Or something close to that. So yeah, it's simply a dangling object. The particle doesn't lead anywhere yet. No mention at all of wanting to be loved.

its simply just misspelled as "Wan" instead of "Wang"
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #165 on: November 02 2006, 08:50 pm »
there are many others ways to finsh Fai's sentence,maybe it has nothing do with love!
when he said those words Fai was completely broken,helpless,and in total disbelief,so i think that the feeling which must have been overwhelming him at this moment was not love but rather anger  :sweatdrop:...

for instance,he could have wanted to say :
...but before i want someone to save me
...but before i want someone to talk to me
...but before i want someone to share my pain

but on the other hand it could also be:
...but before i want to see once again THIS someone
...but before i want to kill THS someone
...but before i want to take my revenge on THIS someone

i mean that we don't know if by begging for "someone",Fai wasn't referring to nobody in particular or if on the contrary he was talking about a significant person  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Spoonful

• New Fan
  • It is indeed the most delightful way.
« Reply #166 on: November 03 2006, 12:50 am »
its simply just misspelled as "Wan" instead of "Wang"
That's not technically incorrect. The furigana next to his name says "fei wan riido". Spelling it "Feiwan" is like spelling Syaoran (Xiao Lang)'s name "Shaoran".

Personally, I spell it Wong, because that's just another reading of his name, and that one helps me with the pronunciation better.
Designated signature consumed by lack of creativity. Please stand by.

I support evil!Syaoran/Fay. Eye loss = OTP. CLAMP hath decreed it. (I'm kidding, people.)

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
Re: Chapter 133
« Reply #167 on: November 04 2006, 08:59 am »
does anybody know about 134's spoiler????

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #168 on: November 04 2006, 09:24 am »
not for now dear team mate,be a little more patient,CLAMP are at the moment sick because they have got an indigestion after having eaten too much pumpkins for Haloween (at least peharps it will help them to be a little more funny for the next chapters  :haha:)

usually it is around sunday that we have got some spoilers for the upcoming chapter...but i hope that this time it won't be a bad new like the previous week when we have learnt that chapter 134 was delayed of one week  :sweatdrop:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline falka

• New Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #169 on: November 04 2006, 09:02 pm »
I found spoilers(?) for chaptire 134:
Show content
Chapitre.134 唯一の存在

侑子「無くしたものも確かにあるけれど」「生まれたものもまた多い」
   「だからこれからの事も貴方達が選べばいいわ」
さくら「‥‥旅を」「続けます」「小狼君の心を取り戻す為に」
ファイ「オレ一緒でもいいかなぁ」「『我が唯一の姫君(ヴィ・ラ・プリンシア)』」
黒鋼「日本国へは帰る」「それは変わらねぇ」「けれど変わったものがある」
   「約束はひとつじゃなくてもいいだろ」「それに」「探してた奴にも会えるしな」
真小狼「取り戻したいものがある」「もう戻らないかもしれない」「けれど」
     「守れるなら」「守りたい」「一緒に行きたい」
侑子「分かったわ」「では行きなさい」「己の望みのままに」

アトヒキ:消せない罪も過去も 全てを背負い 彼らはまた歩き出す

コメント
スタジオでハロウィンパーティを
やりました。ハロウィンとは名
ばかりで、牡蠣大会でした(笑)。

now I hope someone will translate it, because yeah, the online translator is super lame
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #170 on: November 04 2006, 09:22 pm »
Okay, completely crappy attempt at making sense of this using an online translator (bad me, bad).

Show content
EDIT Yuuko is asking them what they are going to choose to do or telling them they have to make a choice.

Sakura wants to get C!Syaoran back.  (True heart, blah blah).

Fay is saying something about Sakura (getting everyone back together?).

Kurogane is saying he still wants to go back to Japan but he has to search for his mothers murderer first. 

Syaoran wants to 'go back'.

Yuuko is then saying something about wishing to avenge?  Correct? something about the past.

I told you it was a crappy attempt!
« Last Edit: November 04 2006, 10:16 pm by selenityshiroi »

Offline su_chan

« Reply #171 on: November 04 2006, 09:35 pm »
My try with the translation of the spoilers:

Show content

The unique existence

Yuuko: However not having (Fei's wish) will surely bring numerous 
So after this you (all )if you chose rigth...
Sakura: the travel, to continue, to get back Syaorans's heart/soul
Fay: you would together with me  , "my only princes" (ein?) (we ra perinshia)

Ok, I'm lost with that katakana Fay said, well not completely, but how it is always based on english pronunciation I get stuck, last word seems 'princes' to me, but the other two are nonsense (besides I don't remeber well if ヴ was wu or not XDD)

Kurogane: To go back to Nihon, my wish has not changed, however something is diferent, The promise I made (avenge his  mother?) will fulfill (becasue) besides searching I can meet that guy
Syaoran: I want to get back, but perhaps I can't return (?) however if I protect, I want to protect, can go together
Yuuko: ok, your wishes are set

tag: they will walk to show the  crimes that can not be erased

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #172 on: November 04 2006, 09:37 pm »
Okay, completely crappy attempt at making sense of this using an online translator (bad me, bad).

Show content
I think Yuuko's asking them to choose whether to travel with R!Syaoran or to try and get back C!Syaoran. Get back his heart for the sake of Sakura?

Fay is saying something about Sakura.

Kurogane is saying he still wants to go back to Japan but he has to search for his mothers murderer first. And get back Syaoran.

Yuuko is then saying something about wishing to avenge? Correct? something about the past.

I told you it was a crappy attempt!

It may be crappy, but it just got me really wanting TRC.  :keke:

Show content
If that line about Kurogane wanting Syaoran back is true than--yay for fatherly love~! xD

Gah.  This is going to be a repeat of things from two weeks ago, ne?  All waiting for the scans...only to have them come out on time....^^;;

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #173 on: November 04 2006, 09:45 pm »
according to the spoilers Kurogane seems to be concerned by Shaolan while Fai looks like he has only eye(s) for Sakura  :surprised:...
i think that from then on the couples will be in some way inversed,Kurogane and Shaolan will certainly work together,and Fai and Sakura will definitely share some secrets  :sweatdrop:...

* Forum Family *

Offline su_chan

« Reply #174 on: November 04 2006, 09:51 pm »
For Tatasenko:

I think that depends on if 'that guy' is Syaoran or Fei Wong, and I think he is more interestd in the promise he did to kill whoever killed his mother that getting back Syaoran now, that is Sakura's wish. Besides Kurogane has never called Syaoran 'that guy' (yatsu) he calls him 'boy' (kozou) !!!! And calls Fay aitsu, soitsu, koitsu and mokona shiro manjuu.... this guy has a bad habbit of not calling people by their given names  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: November 04 2006, 10:22 pm by su_chan »

Offline selenityshiroi

• Mega Fan
« Reply #175 on: November 04 2006, 10:12 pm »
Su-chan's makes more sense!  After looking at the kanji myself, instead of with a translator, I started to get a similar translation to her!  I've edited one part of mine, but I think hers is gonna be pretty much what I make it so I won't bother looking up the rest!

And yeah, I kind of combined the two lines of Kurogane and Syaoran (doh!).  So Kurogane is wanting to do his avenging thing and Syaoran is wanting to do the 'returning'.  *smacks self on forehead for confusing people*

Offline falka

• New Fan
« Reply #176 on: November 04 2006, 11:19 pm »
Show content
according to the people on the Japanese BBS Fay used a French expression (vie la princier?!?) when adressing Sakura.
I hope that something more will happen in the chapter because personally I'm getting tired of the gang sitting angsting and talking no matter how informative it is. let's move on to the next world, shall we
One moment is all you can expect from perfection

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #177 on: November 04 2006, 11:24 pm »
Show content
according to the people on the Japanese BBS Fay used a French expression (vie la princier?!?) when adressing Sakura.
I hope that something more will happen in the chapter because personally I'm getting tired of the gang sitting angsting and talking no matter how informative it is. let's move on to the next world, shall we

What the heck? French?

Anyway, I agree :XD:

Offline su_chan

« Reply #178 on: November 04 2006, 11:30 pm »
french? like the 'chapitre' they use for chapters?.............. I always imagined he was a bit more 'nordic' :D

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #179 on: November 04 2006, 11:38 pm »

i can't believe it,Fai uses a french expression?
another proof that CLAMP has more definitely given french origins to Fai  :okay:!
i mean that since the beginning many hints about Fai are based on french attitude,yesterday i was still talking about it on the topic concerning the last omake!
moreover in the picture of the character guide book where he is with Ashura,he is wearing a cape which makes him looks like a prince!
i will gather all the elements showing that he could be french and i will post them on the topic which is all about Fai  :keke:

...oups,sorry to have bothered you with my overflowing but you understand why i'm so interested about his hypothetical link with France  :wink:

hum,back to the topic,i think that this is going to be again a chapter of discussions,so we will certainly have to languish a little more  :sweatdrop:

* Forum Family *