AuthorTopic: Chapter 133  (Read 59237 times)

Offline Tricky

• New Fan
Re: Chapter 133
« Reply #260 on: November 07 2006, 10:08 am »
"My only princess" seems like a bizarre line to me, though. Does Fai know a lot of princesses? What's the significance of Sakura being the only one?

I don't think he known any princesses, honestly, perhaps only a prince at one point in time. So, he has never "served" or "cared" for a princess.
This puts more backing behind Chii as well. Meaning, I think, that Chii and Fai DON'T have a romatic relationship. If they did, it would have been possible for him to see her as a "princess". However, since Sakura is the only one he has ever treated her as such, this puts more evidece out that Chii resembles more of a pet to Fai, then as a lover.
^.~
Thats what I got out of it anyway.
You are special to me. Let me be your Kage-nie.

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline suu_no_clover

• Syaoran shipper. Beware the OTP. >:E
  • "A True Fan"
  • Listener; Lurker; 'Lol'-er.
« Reply #261 on: November 07 2006, 10:59 am »
I'm wondering if R!Syaoran is pissed :XD:, or sad cause Sakura isn't that close to him
I don't think he cares as much as CCS!Syaoran, or C!Syaoran would... I think he more wants to protect her cause he feels guilty... maybe that's just the drift I got.
~*~sparkly signature goes here~*~

Livejournal // Last.FM // MyAnimeList

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #262 on: November 07 2006, 11:11 am »
I don't think he known any princesses, honestly, perhaps only a prince at one point in time. So, he has never "served" or "cared" for a princess.

Oh, I was just joking with that line, lol. I find the line itself bizarre.

I agree with R!Syaoran probably feeling guilty about the whole Sakura thing. And he's got that attachment to Watanuki that seems rather important to him. Which may or may not have anything to do with anything, but it's pretty much stumped me.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline princesslore

• Mega Fan
  • "syaoran-kun...dare..."
« Reply #263 on: November 07 2006, 11:13 am »
To be honest, I'm a little confused about Fai's, Syaoran's and Sakura's real feelings. I don't like FaiXSakura pairing. It's kinda cute but......
I still don't like it.
I'll kick someone if Sakura falls in love with Fai or something like it!!!

(Sorry for those FaiXSakura Fans >.<!!!)
~~How can we know who we are?...
Maybe starting with who we are not...~~

FIIUUUU!!!!!

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #264 on: November 07 2006, 12:02 pm »
At this point it's very hard to know what does everyone feel, specially R!Syaoran. He probably feels guilty like most of you said, and we're yet to see him caring and watching over Sakura all the time like C!S did

About SakuraxFai, I dont think it will happen. Sakura belongs to Syaoran and that's it >.<

Offline nefadol

• Super Fan
« Reply #265 on: November 07 2006, 12:42 pm »
If Fai is swearing loyalty to Sakura as a princess, that should make it glaringly obvious the status of their relationship as he views it.  He's going to protect her like a subject to royalty would, but it is significant in that Fai is going to be focusing on something that requires him to live.

If you think about it, he can't exactly die or be killed and protect her, now can he?  So that means that he's going to have to rely on Kurogane, doesn't it? ;)

Offline Jeannette

• Official KuroFai Advocate
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Souma <3
« Reply #266 on: November 07 2006, 01:42 pm »
134 translation out here along with a few pics.
Sign the Petition for Equality: millionformarriage.org

My Livejournal CLAMP Yuri Com My Fanfiction My Graphics Sandcastles

Every time you rape the canon, God kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.

My Forum Wife: hoshisenshi - My Sister-in-Law: AkaiYuki - My Sister: Capella - Pet Doggy: Quimmy

Proud Member of the Remember Hideki Campaign

Offline Capella

• The Ashura family owns my soul
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Anti-God - Ashura
« Reply #267 on: November 07 2006, 02:08 pm »
All right, a translation!
Show content
I find Fai's line about not being able to use healing magic interesting for some reason. Is it not his kind of ability? Was he never taught it for some reason?

And Kurogane's line about being able to have two promises sounds like it's referring his past attachment to Tomoyo-hime and he present attachment to Fai and the kids.

Aw, Sakura and real!Syaoran are being cute.
TheĀ  "Remember Hideki" Campaign: Chii's one and only "someone just for me."
Come here to join!

My Forum Family
Elder Sister = Jeannette
Cousin = Becster

Offline mela

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #268 on: November 07 2006, 02:10 pm »
I think I fell asleep reading the translation.

*snorrreeee*

Why don't they just leave instead of talking about it...?

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #269 on: November 07 2006, 02:47 pm »
I think I fell asleep reading the translation.

*snorrreeee*

Why don't they just leave instead of talking about it...?

I second that. As I predicted, this chapter will be a dissapointment... aww come on, Clamp! Give us something juicy!

All right, a translation!
Show content
I find Fai's line about not being able to use healing magic interesting for some reason. Is it not his kind of ability? Was he never taught it for some reason?

And Kurogane's line about being able to have two promises sounds like it's referring his past attachment to Tomoyo-hime and he present attachment to Fai and the kids.

Aw, Sakura and real!Syaoran are being cute.

I found taht interesting too.. I wonder why he can't/Isn't able to... Is it because C!Syaoran took his eye.. perhaps
Show content
That half of the magic Syao took had the ability to heal? It could make sence, after all, he will need it against future battles.