AuthorTopic: Chapter 133  (Read 59337 times)

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
Re: Chapter 133 scans are available now. :D
« Reply #80 on: October 26 2006, 03:07 pm »
thank you nefadol...but,i want to read it myself...

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Hira

• Good Fan
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #81 on: October 26 2006, 03:32 pm »
The memory of the body...
I think what might help understand that concept is to go back to remember what are some of CLAMP's most cherished philosophy/principles for life.

Of all the philosophies they have proposed, the one most closely linked to this concept would have been the same concept that was being dealt with in CLAMP's debut work- RG Veda and their most renowned tragedy X.

First of all, every action counts. This has been reiterated by Yuuko over and over.

Second, both stories talked about how the interaction of the people can alter the future. The love between Asura and Yasha was an example, and in X, there's always the motif of the grinding gears.

I think CLAMP do believe in fate with the Hitsuen idea, but they probably do not believe that fate is an absolute power, but rather, the series of interactions amongst the livings (hence, the gears in X).

Sakura's memory of the body... probably meant the role which she plays in each of the world she travels since she wakes up. Even a single action CAN affect the future, doesn't it?

Fei Wong, by obtaining the power to manipulate every dimension, would find it easier if there is just ONE PERSON who has played some kind of role in each of the worlds.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #82 on: October 26 2006, 03:43 pm »
So basically Sakura is just being used by FW.
>:{    I do hate him. I can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

I do adore Sakura and Fay intereaction here. XD

So do you think Tsubasa is finishing soon. Now that the gang knows that FW need Sakura's body. I don't think that the guys would allow FW to get Sakura.

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #83 on: October 26 2006, 04:21 pm »

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #84 on: October 26 2006, 06:42 pm »
i didnt do them this time. their badly flawed, FWR's middle name and calling watanuki "this kid" rather then "this child" >_<
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Xiao_Lang

• Eyes=Food
  • cRAzY fan
« Reply #85 on: October 26 2006, 07:09 pm »
Downloaded even though Iam at collage and violating all terms of useage. pffft screw that, I need my Tsubasa fix. XDD

The colour pages are lovely. Yuuko looks gorgeous, and on the double one, everyone looks so punky/gothic XD awesome. :)

I'm really starting to wonder if Tsubasa is coming to some sort of close any time soon... *wibbles*
thank you for the link to the english scans. that was really useful :)
anyway, I'm supposed to be working... lol
« Last Edit: October 26 2006, 09:20 pm by Xiao_Lang »

Offline Sailor Yue-chan

• Vampire <3 FTW
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • So many yaoi OTPs.... so litlte time =3
« Reply #86 on: October 26 2006, 07:11 pm »
dont worry. this is the start of tank 18, theres ATELAST 3 more full tanks to go :)
-----
When you fall in love, gender does not matter. You can't help who your heart chooses, it just HAPPENS. So don't try to fight it, you'll only end up hurt.

-----
Please contribute to my TVRage Tsubasa Chronicle Guide
-----
Part of the Remember Hideki comittee/antiBeetrain comittee
-----
Online mangas @msn:
Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLeS
xxxHOLIC
Forum Family:
Lil Sis:
Kairi
Cousin: kudan
Big Sis: Møon Li
Twin:Tatasenko

not mine

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #87 on: October 26 2006, 07:46 pm »
Was Fye cried??Anyone guess what little Fye want to say???I think he gonna say "I want someone to...kill me" :sweatdrop:

i don't think that Fai was going to say that he wanted someone to kill him,because if you read closely he said "i want to die BUT before someone..."
so it rather means that he wished TO SEE someone before dying,peharps because he has never seen a single human until then and that he wanted to be sure that he was not already dead,or maybe because despite all his despair he still believed that someone would come to save him :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline tsuki

• Dedicated Fan
  • I'm a seiyuu lover~
« Reply #88 on: October 26 2006, 08:04 pm »
yeah,Tatasenko!!its my mistake...
he said
Show content
i want to die but before that....i want to be loved by someone...before i die...

Cursed Moon

Forum family

~Møon Li - Onee-san

Offline su_chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #89 on: October 26 2006, 08:39 pm »
There is something that bugs me a bit
Show content
if Fay had not seen an human, how did he learn to talk? magically? He was closed there by 'humans' and was old enough to remember. Silly people cheated by FWR that believed he was dangerous.... the crazy side of my mind thinks he hurt his parents or even killed them by mistake but I hope that side of my mind is wrong............or was put there by his aprents just becasue they were terrfyed by him.... knowing Clamp his parents must be involded into this  :wink: 

Offline dark_persian

• New Fan
« Reply #90 on: October 27 2006, 01:20 am »
There is something that bugs me a bit
Show content
if Fay had not seen an human, how did he learn to talk? magically? He was closed there by 'humans' and was old enough to remember. Silly people cheated by FWR that believed he was dangerous.... the crazy side of my mind thinks he hurt his parents or even killed them by mistake but I hope that side of my mind is wrong............or was put there by his aprents just becasue they were terrfyed by him.... knowing Clamp his parents must be involded into this :wink:

Fai can't have been put there for no reason. Perhaps the person/people that put him there believed that he was dangerous. Maybe Fai did something that proved he was dangerous.
Either way, I don't think Fai would have been in there since birth. Let's see... If he was 4 or 5 when he was put in there, 4 or 5 years inside to let his hair get that long... could make him 8 to 10 in the flashback. He would have had time to learn how to talk before he was emprisoned I suppose. And there must be someone feeding him! If even just a little. I don't think even mages can go for 4-5 years without food can they?! 0_o

Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #91 on: October 27 2006, 01:42 am »
I am reminded of the feather in the Lecourt world by
Show content
Fai's past, the feather/book was also kept under lock and key, so to say, because it was so powerful and at the same time feared. The difference is of course that to do that to a person is horrible, while it could be counted as reasonable if it was an inanimate object.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #92 on: October 27 2006, 01:52 am »
And there must be someone feeding him! If even just a little. I don't think even mages can go for 4-5 years without food can they?! 0_o

at least we understand better now why Fai loves to do cooking,he has been deprived of food for so long  :keke:

the scene where Fai is moaning plaintively that he desperately wants to die reminds me the scene in front of the bar Clover in Oto country when Kurogane told Fai that "he couldn't die"  :surprised:...
this chapter seems to affirm this theory since chibi Fai looks like a zombie,totally scrawny  :sweatdrop:!

the truth may be more awful than we think,peharps that Fai really can't die from "natural causes" like hunger,thirst or illness,so that only someone else could take his life away,and so he has certainly been kept captive without even the "freedom" to suicide himself to put an end to his suffering  :sad5:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #93 on: October 27 2006, 02:55 am »
the truth may be more awful than we think,peharps that Fai really can't die from "natural causes" like hunger,thirst or illness,so that only someone else could take his life away,and so he has certainly been kept captive without even the "freedom" to suicide himself to put an end to his suffering :sad5:

;_;  I never thought on that point.
How horrible.

By the way, is it true that no TRC next week?
I know someone put a post up on the 132 thread but I couldn't find it.

Never mind, I found out. :)
« Last Edit: October 27 2006, 03:19 am by Mari »

Offline Snow-chan

• Good Fan
  • Sometimes, when you fall, you fly!
« Reply #94 on: October 27 2006, 03:09 am »
the truth may be more awful than we think,peharps that Fai really can't die from "natural causes" like hunger,thirst or illness,so that only someone else could take his life away,and so he has certainly been kept captive without even the "freedom" to suicide himself to put an end to his suffering :sad5:
That has been my understanding of the matter ever since the "can't die" line in Oto, I immediately classified him (whether truthfully or falsely, but being so immersed with Tolkien's universe, I could not think otherwise unless it will be proved totally different)as someone of "limitless serial longevity" as JRR Tolkien put it when speaking of his Elves.  The latter could only "die" if slain or of heart-break and we have seen that Fai could probably not even die of the last one.
Sing me a song of seas and sun, chant me a spell of ice and fire!
"Hide your face,
so the world will
never find you!
Masquerade!"

~Phantom of the Opera

"No one gets himself blinded as a piece of strategy." ~Sign of the Unicorn, R. Zelazny
Or do they?! ;)

"It's all fun and games till somebody gets an eye put out." ~ A friend's uncle's saying that strangely enough describes every book I have read lately with the expansion of maiming of all other sorts.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #95 on: October 27 2006, 04:43 am »
By the way, is it true that no TRC next week?
I know someone put a post up on the 132 thread but I couldn't find it.

Never mind, I found out. :)

Nope, there's one out next week. November 1st I think it is. And Holic's out then, too. Hurrah.
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Mari

• Big Fan
  • Looking at you through the glass...
« Reply #96 on: October 27 2006, 04:59 am »
Nope, there's one out next week. November 1st I think it is. And Holic's out then, too. Hurrah.

Wait--really?
In Ladydarkmoon's journal she says there's only xxHolic.

Offline KratosAurion

• Good Fan
  • Angel of Cruxis
« Reply #97 on: October 27 2006, 05:22 am »

the truth may be more awful than we think,peharps that Fai really can't die from "natural causes" like hunger,thirst or illness,so that only someone else could take his life away,and so he has certainly been kept captive without even the "freedom" to suicide himself to put an end to his suffering  :sad5:

I never thought of it that way, but it makes so much sense! I always wanted to know why he can't die, if he wants to die he can just kill himself or something... so you have a very good point here!

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #98 on: October 27 2006, 06:18 am »
yup it true, Chibiyuuto just  confirmed it.

Offline mizunotsubasa

• Good Fan
  • ny icon
« Reply #99 on: October 27 2006, 06:20 am »
I just went to clamp-net news page and it says no chapter nov1.