AuthorTopic: Chapter 133  (Read 64204 times)

Offline Roxx

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
Re: Chapter 133
« Reply #180 on: November 05 2006, 12:17 am »
Egh. Are they just going to continue sitting and being all emo-ish? Can I just smack the group with a baseball bat to the next world?

As for the translation, I understand it, but with Fay's first bit... It says, "Ore ittsyo demo iikana..." In direct translation it would mean, "I think I would like to be together..." But I think someone could probably translate that better than me. After that he says, "Our only princess." And then something funky in french.

As for Kurogane he says, "Going back to Japan, that hasn't changed. However, there is something that has changed. There doesn't have to be just one promise. And, we can meet the guy we are looking for."

I would try and translate the rest, but I'm truly lazy when it comes to those type of things. I'm pretty sure I got the translation right, but feel free to correct me.

Kuroxfay<3

Offline ArikiaCrystal

• Huh..Short blonde hair, blue eyes^_^. Am funny!^^'
« Reply #181 on: November 05 2006, 12:21 am »
Yeaaah!!! Fai is from Quebec like me!! ahahah!
Smile is my only exit, loneliness is my only enter.

Offline Touei

• -gone-
  • Big Fan
« Reply #182 on: November 05 2006, 12:28 am »
Show content
Doesn't he say "Oui, la Princess", or something like that? The katakana is .. uhm.. "ui ra purinshia" right? I've seen purinshia translated as Princess before.
So.. he's saying something like "I want to stay travelling with you , but only for the princess" but then afterwards saying "Yes.. the princess." D: Bah. I dont know *scurries back to doing French coursework*.

New world soon plz CLAMP ;-;

Offline Roxx

« Reply #183 on: November 05 2006, 12:38 am »
Show content
So.. he's saying something like "I want to stay travelling with you , but only for the princess" but then afterwards saying "Yes.. the princess." D: Bah. I dont know *scurries back to doing French coursework*.

Hmm. No. I think Fay is referring to the group & Sakura. But yeah, can't be sure until we have the scans.

Kuroxfay<3

Offline INU

• New Fan
« Reply #184 on: November 05 2006, 01:03 am »
>.< urgh! so confusing!

we need it in more context. I take german, not french, so I am no help in the translations.

Forum Family
Zharou - Little sis

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #185 on: November 05 2006, 01:48 am »
Well, if Fai *did* say that he'd only continue travelling for the princess, that would make sense, I think.

Sounds kinda like Fai's just trying to push Kurogane away more by insisting that he's only sticking around for Sakura's sake.

LOL, and as much as I love French, why the eff does Fai speak in French? Isn't Mokona translating anyway? So weird!
Cold be heart and hand and bone
Cold be travelers far from home
They do not see what lies ahead
When sun has failed and moon is dead

Emiko's Forum Family
Wives: Becster & meliwan <3
Sisters: Kjesta, envyofthestage

Offline Itzeen

• Obsessed Fan
  • Ya casi al final del principio....
« Reply #186 on: November 05 2006, 02:43 am »
OK this is realy confusing............ Sakura wants to still travel, now for CXiao-Lang's heart, Fai is staying only for Sakura's sake??? and Kurogane he still want to travel looking for CXiao-Lang and his mother murderer???? And what's up with RXiao-Lang??? He wants to return??? I don't get it really, so, only the three of them are going to still in the travel????

Is so confusing....only 4 days for the chapter........ jeez........... we need some explanations........ and answers

Member of Halita-fansub

Tsubasa -Reservoir Chronicle- proyect in spanish http://itzeen.livejournal.com/

I'm a SxS girlfan!!!!!

The power to lose everything.....

.... and the power to save everything...

Offline Elenath

• Good Fan
  • Kurogane x Fye SOOOOO CANON~
« Reply #187 on: November 05 2006, 03:11 am »
French? Hmm well there's many people who express themselves with french words and aren't from France.
It's like saying "I had a deja vu" that does not mean I'm french, it's just words taken to express something.
Also, CLAMP created a magical and unknown world for every single character except Kurogane and Tomoyo, who are from Japan- other from that, we cannot determine where the other characters are from.
It's like Saying Sakura and Syaoran are from Egypt or Kasakstan or somewhere in the middle east. One cannot really tell.

[sarcasm] Other from that, I do believe Fye is DEFINATELY Mexican. I mean! Look at him! :D [/sarcasm]

Offline ArikiaCrystal

• Huh..Short blonde hair, blue eyes^_^. Am funny!^^'
« Reply #188 on: November 05 2006, 03:14 am »
Kurogane is looking for Csyaoran because he wants to get the eye of Fai!! XD

*Kuro in is head: I will find the eye for you no matter what!* lol
Smile is my only exit, loneliness is my only enter.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #189 on: November 05 2006, 03:57 am »
Yeah, but if Fai spoke French, wouldn't Mokona just translate it anyway? I dunno, having him speak French seems weird to me. Celes isn't supposed to reflect a nationality, is it?

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Paccy

• New Fan
  • Kuro-puuuu<3<3
« Reply #190 on: November 05 2006, 04:52 am »
French? I always wished for Fai to be from Norway like me...D:
Wouldn't it be weird for Fai to even KNOW French? Unless that is the language they speak in Celes...

Set made by me^^
Hyuu!~

Offline Kazuki

• Just your ordinary BL fangirl
  • Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #191 on: November 05 2006, 04:55 am »
I don't think they speak french in Celes... Remeber back in volume 2, when they can't understand each other? A girl that knows the language told me that the symbols that appear in Fay's ballon are russian...

Offline Ando

• Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
« Reply #192 on: November 05 2006, 05:08 am »
I don't think they speak french in Celes... Remeber back in volume 2, when they can't understand each other? A girl that knows the language told me that the symbols that appear in Fay's ballon are russian...

But it's not only Russian, is it? From what I remember, it was Russian letters mixed with pure gibberish. I don't think Fai is Russian, French, Norwegian, or any other nationality exisiting in our world. He's simply Celessian.

But if those katakana really are supposed to be French, then that's really weird. As said, wouldn't Mokona translate?
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Emiko

• cRAzY fan
  • Improvise.
« Reply #193 on: November 05 2006, 05:10 am »
I just giggle thinking of it. Because it's just so... unnecessary for Fai to suddenly sprout off a French phrase.

And I agree, Fai doesn't have a nationality other than Celesian. Celes isn't anywhere on Earth.

Emiko's Forum Family

Offline Kazuki

• Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #194 on: November 05 2006, 05:12 am »
I just giggle thinking of it. Because it's just so... unnecessary for Fai to suddenly sprout off a French phrase.

LOL just what I though!
Maybe Clamp wanted to give him a "Don Juan" thing... omg, is Fay hitting on Sakura? =x don't kill me, it was just a joke

Offline TheaAL

« Reply #195 on: November 05 2006, 05:39 am »
Oh, French?
YARK! X_X
This language really doesn't suit him!  (Nothing agains French people! PLEASE don't kill me! I wanna know what happen next to Fai and the others! XD)
At firs I thought Celes could be like England! Because of this terrible head he weared in ...uhm....I forgot the name... the place where Kuro first saw C!Shaolan?

And what aout their new wishes? Is Fai going to fall in love with Sakura??? X_x
But they don't have to pay something for their new wishes, do they?

CLAMP really confuses me! ;_;

Offline TheaAL

« Reply #196 on: November 05 2006, 05:41 am »
PS:
Kazuki!
Your colored pic looks soooooo beatyfull and cooooooooool!
Amazing! XDDD *wanna take it*

Offline Kazuki

• Good Fan
  • ~ KuroFay lover ~
« Reply #197 on: November 05 2006, 05:45 am »
PS:
Kazuki!
Your colored pic looks soooooo beatyfull and cooooooooool!
Amazing! XDDD *wanna take it*

I didn't colored it... all credits go to Znuese who did an amazing job coloring it... and I'm so sorry I made a signature with it and didn't even ask if I could i_i

Offline karro

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #198 on: November 05 2006, 05:45 am »
There are other Norwegians here!! Aww, I too wanted Fai to be Norwegian XD But since Celes is not in Norway I guess that would be impossible*sigh*And I think the things they were saying back in volume 2 were totally random, since Fai was talking Russian mixed with nonsense and Kuro-pipin was talking Japanese mixed with nonsense, so-.-"

No, but really, why would Fai talk French XD Mokona is there for a reason, could it be a mistake in the translation?

Offline TheaAL

« Reply #199 on: November 05 2006, 06:01 am »
Oh!
But it's amazing anyway! XD

You're so luck, that Fai even TALKS something! In the German edition it's JUST nonesense!
No japanese, no Russian ... nothing! T_T