CLAMP's Famous Works > Season 2

[TRC Arc 2] Episode 25: Freezing Mitama

<< < (3/7) > >>

Itzeen:
I hope Bee train don't do something that spoil the X dimension, I thing the end of the season is going to be a cliffhanger, The drowings were a little beter than the las episode.

I', going to say something wierd about the sworth situation, but is some kind of hipotesis, I thing That Suohi, in the hands of Xiao-Lang uses the power of some kind of Ice fire, because the soul of Xiao-Lang is like the fire. I thing this is kind of stupid but, as I say before, is just a hipotesis.

Sailor Yue-chan:

--- Quote ---I hope Bee train don't do something that spoil the X dimension, I thing the end of the season is going to be a cliffhanger, The drowings were a little beter than the las episode.
--- End quote ---
too late. thei shattered hein, so unless they come across a magical sword smith... Show content there will be no sword to go thru real syaoran;s leg, which is a rather important event.

Giraffe-o-Life:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on October 31 2006, 08:31 am ---too late. thei shattered hein, so unless they come across a magical sword smith... Show content there will be no sword to go thru real syaoran;s leg, which is a rather important event.
--- End quote ---
I think the synopsis for the episode said something about Kuro finding a black-smith to fix Hein. I'm not gonna bother watching it, so long as they set things up for Acid Tokyo in a somewhat acceptable manner, I won't make much of a big fuss. lol, yeah right.

Capella:
I like this episode better than the last few. Syaoran and Chaos's fight was actually pretty well done. The plot still makes little sense and Sakura is being phenominally useless, but it was a tad better.

ishiyaki:
mmm...I'm starting to think that this episode has been done to introduce S&S soap for 3rd season...Sakura and Syaoran are willing to meet each other, and Chaos get very jealous!  :hehe: :hehe:

I agree your idea Sailor Yue-chan. I never think I'd say this, but I've to watch next episode. Yes, we're from AntiNHk-BeeTrain campaign, but there's something extrange with Syaoran in the preview... :sleepy5:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version